Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 08:56 PM

14 posts, read 10,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
To which I say...

[URL="http://patriotsquestion911.com/"]Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report[/URL]

Very good link. Sadly very few will ever read it. Thanks for the link.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2011, 09:02 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times
It took a lot of these threads but I think you've done it. I'm am now not buying this whole 9/11 "story".

Old 01-14-2011, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
It took a lot of these threads but I think you've done it. I'm am now not buying this whole 9/11 "story".
....... and should I worry about that? Or do you mean you now understand what those involved have done regarding the 9/11 cover up.

Old 01-14-2011, 09:07 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockandAwe View Post
....... and should I worry about that? Or do you mean you now understand what those involved have done regarding the 9/11 cover up.
Is this a trick question?

Old 01-14-2011, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Is this a trick question?
I was about to ask you the same question? So you no longer believe that the 9/11 commission report is telling the whole truth about 9/11. That is my position.

My position is also this. I believe the new world order elite tried to stage a small military take over to initiate world panic. I believe only a small portion of our military, CIA or NSA had knowledge of it. I also believe that the plan backfired and the fact that our security forces and some members of capital hill and Congress had treasonous plans against America it was decided to cover it up rather drag America into the shame of what some of our elected officials allowed. It was to save America's face and prestige.

That however is only my opinion and a theory and my hope. However my gut instinct tells me not to trust that hope until verified. I personally think those same corrupt forces involved on 9/11 backed off because of the fear of those still loyal to America because they called their bluff or stopped them. But the new world order war is still raging and I personally think America is still in great danger from those forces regardless of anyone's point of view on 9/11 even if my hope is correct.

Old 01-14-2011, 10:25 PM

2,023 posts, read 5,313,112 times
It seems the current and still on going decline of the United States started around 2001. Very unlikely we will ever get a proper investigation into 9/11 even though the last administration had prior knowledge of that event before it happened. There seems to be many connections to the so called terrorists and Zbigniew Brzezinski. The Council on Foreign Relations needs to be investigated on this and many other things as well.

Old 01-14-2011, 10:33 PM

5,546 posts, read 9,999,979 times
I once went to a 9/11 convention. Some of the big names in the movement were there and the whole thing was very interesting.

What really sealed the deal for me was listening to a pilot who had flown for Pan Am for 25 years and had thousands of flying hours. He said there was NO WAY that the supposed maneuvers that took place at the Pentagon could have even been done by an experienced pilot such as himself, let alone some cave dweller who took a few flying lessons.

I do hope people will at least glance at the link I posted. It will take you 10 seconds of your time and you will be shocked and amazed to learn just who isn't buying the 911 official version. Here it is again:

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Old 01-14-2011, 11:32 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,486,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
I once went to a 9/11 convention. Some of the big names in the movement were there and the whole thing was very interesting.

What really sealed the deal for me was listening to a pilot who had flown for Pan Am for 25 years and had thousands of flying hours. He said there was NO WAY that the supposed maneuvers that took place at the Pentagon could have even been done by an experienced pilot such as himself, let alone some cave dweller who took a few flying lessons.

I do hope people will at least glance at the link I posted. It will take you 10 seconds of your time and you will be shocked and amazed to learn just who isn't buying the 911 official version. Here it is again:

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

So what do you think happened? Who was behind it?

Old 01-15-2011, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
So what do you think happened? Who was behind it?
I know your question was not for me but my opinion is Bilderberg, and Kissinger Associates groups and their interconnected corporations and banks, especially the monetary fund banks. Vice president Cheney in my opinion was in on it and Bush was left in the dark until after it happened. In fairness to Cheney I could be wrong about him. If I'm not wrong then Cheney's intentions from his point of view may have seemed good, especially in light of history.

I think they found out the terrorists were going to try another attack on the world trade center. They probably thought we have to find away to get into the middle east that the Congress and the American people would support. They needed boots and time on the ground to stop the terrorist permanently in their own countries. So they let the attacks occur, Mr Silversten the owner of the WTC took out more insurance on the WTC a few months before the attack. So elite bankers comes to mind. Anyway those involved who found out the attacks were being planned might have thought to themselves with good intentions and said: If you let the attacks happen in order to rally the country to unity of purpose, then they will support a move in middle east that is long term that could save millions of lives..

They might have thought if they can get a handle on nuclear proliferation by being able to be in the middle east long term, then they might be able to stop terrorists permanently before future attacks become nuclear attacks. Which is worse 3,000 dead on 9/11 or 3-10 million later? So if they were weighing the costs in that way based on their intell, then what choice would you make if you had no other that would save 3-10 million later. So they let it happen so they could get into the middle east. Now this is just my opinion, whether they did it thinking in that way (good intentions overall) does not make it right respect to lives lost. It is still murder they allowed or caused through their actions or lack of action, irregardless of possible good overall intentions. If we sink to that level then America is no better than any other country that has done things like that in the past. That is not a good blueprint for a new world order.

I'm convinced something went wrong with their plans on 9/11. I think what went wrong was their plan for United Airlines Flight 93 to hit the capital and take out as many as possible. This would have allowed marshall law to be implemented and numerous other things that would have ended our freedom very quickly. The heroic passenger's of flight 93 might not have only stopped the plane from destroying the Capital and the precious lives there, they may have actually saved the country from a new world order elite bankers coup.

Last edited by ShockandAwe; 01-15-2011 at 12:38 AM..

Old 01-15-2011, 01:13 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Done with all this 9/11 conspiracy talk. Give me concrete evidence, in writing, and verbal, and lets see all the facts on the table that pertains to the conspiracy. Sorry i have a hard time buying that we some how had a hand in this,. until i see concrete proof evidence beyond a shadown of a doubt, i 'm not buying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies