Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2011, 11:29 AM

1,173 posts, read 1,535,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
If Tracy wants to share what turns him in public doesn't bother me. he can be as crude and crass as he likes. That the Network who employs him has to apologize for his behavior says a lot.

And oh my you are calling people sexually prude and puritanical! What a horrible thing to be! lol. Truth is you know nothing about the people you try to insult.

As opposed to perverted and sick? Is there nothing scared, nothing private? It always amuses me when people have to talk about their sexual exploits in public. Because it is a pretty good bet that they are not satisfied sexually. Nuff said.
It wasn't NBC, it was TNT... Does he have a show on that network as well? Or was he just a guest on a show TNT has?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2011, 11:30 AM

30,357 posts, read 51,958,032 times
Quote:
And oh my you are calling people sexually prude and puritanical! What a horrible thing to be! lol. Truth is you know nothing about the people you try to insult.

As opposed to perverted and sick?
Why only cover the extremes? How about comfortable enough to accept a little blatant sexuality, without getting our pants in a wad over it... it's quite European, you know.

Speaking of which, have you ever been to Europe? I've been there a handful of times, and their open sexual attitude is rather refreshing. It isn't always vulgar, just healthy and honest. I like that, personally.

Old 01-28-2011, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Why only cover the extremes? How about comfortable enough to accept a little blatant sexuality, without getting our pants in a wad over it... it's quite European, you know.

Speaking of which, have you ever been to Europe? I've been there a handful of times, and their open sexual attitude is rather refreshing. It isn't always vulgar, just healthy and honest. I like that, personally.
I do too. Why can't people be more open with sexuality? It's perfectly normal... I don't see the big deal.

Old 01-28-2011, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudvoterofObama View Post
Very dirty!! I love that show BTW. Also, I have a soft spot for The Nanny (judge if you must, I really don't care! ) But when I watched it as a child I hardly caught onto the sexual innuendos, but by God they are there!
I actually like that show too... not a religious watcher, but I think Fran Drescher is a funny lady. Another one I've re-watched is "Married With Children" - I was old enough to get some of the jokes when it originally aired (I'm about Bud's age), but now I get ALL of them! Wowza.

Old 01-28-2011, 11:35 AM

3,767 posts, read 4,531,341 times
Quote:

Yes I've been to Europe, and more than a "handful of times" Even Amsterdam lol!
I love to travel and do so extensively . Heading to South American in July. I appreciate other cultures but I don't base my values on them. I have my own. What is your point?

Old 01-28-2011, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudvoterofObama View Post
I do too. Why can't people be more open with sexuality? It's perfectly normal... I don't see the big deal.
Me either... and the funny thing is, I'm not an overtly "sexual" person by nature, but it doesn't offend me either. I'd move to (certain parts of) Europe in a heartbeat, to be honest, if not for my friends & family all being here - I like their attitude about a lot of things, especially in recent years.

Old 01-28-2011, 11:37 AM

Quote:
I actually like that show too... not a religious watcher, but I think Fran Drescher is a funny lady. Another one I've re-watched is "Married With Children" - I was old enough to get some of the jokes when it originally aired (I'm about Bud's age), but now I get ALL of them! Wowza.
Haha! See? And you turned out alright! I still don't see what the big deal is! Who cares, he's a comedian... His job is to push that envelope. Has anyone ever watched Chelsea Handler, or read any of her books?

Old 01-28-2011, 11:38 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,925,040 times
honestly could care less. people make fun of palin all the time.

Old 01-28-2011, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Yes I've been to Europe, and more than a "handful of times" Even Amsterdam lol!
I love to travel and do so extensively . Heading to South American in July. I appreciate other cultures but I don't base my values on them. I have my own. What is your point?
Well, you'd know that if you'd read the rest of my post...

I wasn't assuming you hadn't been there, which is why I asked - and I didn't say you had to base YOUR values on them, just that I personally appreciate their healthy attitude.

Old 01-28-2011, 11:40 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
If someone called me "Good Masturbation Material" I'd be flattered. That's quite the compliment.

The fact that it offends some people only shows how irrationally sexually prude and puritan or country is.
In this case it also depends on which side of the political spectrum you are on. If someone says Michelle Obama is masturbation material the outrage would be coming from the left instead of the right.
You know how it goes. We can say it, you can't. Gotta worry about their house and make noise. Maybe they won't notice our house is just as bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies