Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2011, 07:31 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,934 times

Advertisements

This is quickly turning as ugly as a typical FreeRepublic thread.

The personal attacks, the comparisons between Michelle Obama and a cow, and a wookie that I've seen on this thread are crass and childish and say more about the posters making those comparisons then any Super Bowl party menu could possible say about Michelle Obama herself.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:32 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,998,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Yes, it has. All fatty foods. How very hypocritical of Moooochelle.

Google can be your friend for information....learn to use it!
Your mother just called.
She said to stop pestering the grown-ups, or she is gonna tan your hide.
Oh, and she said to go home immediately.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:33 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,860,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I think I'll pass. Your repeated use of the hysterical Moochelle makes me really lose interest in any point that you might think you have.
Great with me. Don't care if you are interested in my post or not.
This thread is not about me, or you, or any other CD posters. This thread is about Moooochelle Obama and her hypocritical actions by serving fatty foods at a Super Bowl party.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:35 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,529,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
She's also tall, and large-framed. This means, at 5'10" or 5'11", the charts say she should weigh between 152-176. Even at 190, she would not be obese.
Your correct. She is not obese just overweight. Not heart healthy.

Obviously the point is that you should make sure that your own house is in order before you go into others and try to tell them how to straighten up theirs!
And setting a good example by offering healthy food choices is always a good idea.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:38 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,860,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Obviously the point is that you should make sure that your own house is in order before you go into others and try to tell them how to straighten up theirs!
And setting a good example by offering healthy food choices is always a good idea.
Exactly. That is the irony and the whole reason there is a thread devoted to this. Obamacrats can't understand this concept.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:43 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,375,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Should you be judging the posters freedom of speech in that manner? Freedom of speech is an alienable right and you are trying to oppress it. It's clear the woman needs to go on a diet. Put on your glasses and see for yourself.
I'm not judging his freedom of speech nor did I say that he couldn't say it.
I'm simply saying that after seeing what he has to say, I choose not to continue talking to him. Do you have a problem with that?

Old 02-09-2011, 07:44 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,871,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Your correct. She is not obese just overweight. Not heart healthy.

Any impact that point may have had gets lost every time a right winger uses the ludicrous word Mooooshelle. Barbara Bush was also quite large boned. I can only imagine the outrage if I called her Barb the Big Bush a few hundred times.

Can we at least aim higher than bratty children when debating politics?

Old 02-09-2011, 07:45 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,943,694 times
Well at least it was nice of you to stick up for the Queen of America that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I'm not judging his freedom of speech nor did I say that he couldn't say it.
I'm simply saying that after seeing what he has to say, I choose not to continue talking to him. Do you have a problem with that?

Old 02-09-2011, 07:45 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,375,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
Any impact that point may have had gets lost every time a right winger uses the ludicrous word Mooooshelle. Barbara Bush was also quite large boned. I can only imagine the outrage if I called her Barb the Big Bush a few hundred times.

But it was okay for Barb to be fat because she wasn't telling people to be healthier; she just told them to not use drugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Well at least it was nice of you to stick up for the Queen of America that way.
Yeah ok...

Old 02-09-2011, 07:46 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,943,694 times
They didn't call her "Big Barbara" for nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies