Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2011, 02:59 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,860,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Your jealousy is showing
Michelle is normal and healthy and her health hasn't cost taxpayers as much as
Yep....as a man at 6' tall, 178 pounds and 32 waist, I'm really jealous of Meeechelle. I'd just love to have her large behind, huge flipper feet, beastly arms and that scowling look on her face. Yep, I'm certainly jealous.

Old 02-09-2011, 03:19 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,998,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Yep....as a man at 6' tall, 178 pounds and 32 waist, I'm really jealous of Meeechelle. I'd just love to have her large behind, huge flipper feet, beastly arms and that scowling look on her face. Yep, I'm certainly jealous.
Oh, be honest.....
You really want to be able to wear some of her designer clothes.

Old 02-09-2011, 03:44 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Its a Superbowl Party, I'm sure they can afford that, nobody's whining about who paid for it, why are you worried?
Are you going to ask me next how much I spent for our party on Sunday?
Do you want to see my menu?
Is there some kind of austerity program going on, and I failed to get the memo?

Is there a reason you chose to make this personal?

Yes, it was a Superbowl party. A couple days before that it was a party for David Axelrod. Later this week it will be a party for Robert Gibbs. The Obamas throw WH parties/concerts for their elite celebrity and donor friends on the US taxpayer dollar with all the regularity of alarming disregard for OMP (other people's money).

Aparently the Obamas have not gotten the austerity memo but I suspect that will happen soon when the most recent budget is rejected by Congress. Obama couldn't even muster up a 5% cut in his budget. Pretty sad if you ask me. Of course, YMMV.

Old 02-09-2011, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post

Is there a reason you chose to make this personal?

Yes, it was a Superbowl party. A couple days before that it was a party for David Axelrod. Later this week it will be a party for Robert Gibbs. The Obamas throw WH parties/concerts for their elite celebrity and donor friends on the US taxpayer dollar with all the regularity of alarming disregard for OMP (other people's money).

Aparently the Obamas have not gotten the austerity memo but I suspect that will happen soon when the most recent budget is rejected by Congress. Obama couldn't even muster up a 5% cut in his budget. Pretty sad if you ask me. Of course, YMMV.
I didnt make it personal at all, if that how you perceive it, well, I cant help you there.
Were you kvetching when the Reagans were throwing party after party after party during his first term, before the economy recovered?
I highly doubt it.
We wont mention Nancy's propensity to "borrow" designer gowns and not pay for them.

Old 02-09-2011, 05:00 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,147,970 times
Quote:
Awwww....missed this part of the post you quoted....

"""""her health hasn't cost taxpayers as much as

Dick Cheney's heart....wow, HE must be really unhealthy....

Besides, Repugs insist there is nothing wrong with the cost of health care in America....so why complain...."""""

Old 02-09-2011, 05:20 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:

Wow....stay classy

Old 02-09-2011, 05:23 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,375,135 times
People really can't be this stupid you know I bet that had some sort of desert with their Christmas dinner too! And I bet they let their girls eat cake on their birthdays with frosting and maybe even ice cream

There is a difference between eating junk food at a party (especially a party that only happens once every 12 months) and living an unhealthy lifestyle that revolves around fattening food everyday and little to no exercise.

Old 02-09-2011, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
People really can't be this stupid you know I bet that had some sort of desert with their Christmas dinner too! And I bet they let their girls eat cake on their birthdays with frosting and maybe even ice cream

There is a difference between eating junk food at a party (especially a party that only happens once every 12 months) and living an unhealthy lifestyle that revolves around fattening food everyday and little to no exercise.
Judging from some of the posters, its safe to say that subtlety of that small thing is lost on them.

Old 02-09-2011, 05:34 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
Quote:

And we wonder why there are so many women who have eating disorders trying to fit peoples distorted views of what's attractive?

I'm a 6' tall woman who is PROUD of my 'flipper feet', 'beastly arms' and rather nice behind, thank you very much.

Old 02-09-2011, 05:37 PM

277 posts, read 166,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Sounds like typical liberal "do as I say" BS.

Oh my, this is perhaps the most hysterical thing I've read. Do you need all of us to list the multitude of hypocrisies the right-wing is so fond of?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies