Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2011, 10:13 AM

1,364 posts, read 2,918,298 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
What difference does it make?

For any species, homosexuality is an unproductive biological dead end.

And while heterosexual relationships drive biological adaptation and are the sole reason we exist in our present highly developed form, what does homosexuality bring to the table such that the rest of us should subsidize it as we do marriage?
God knows we are suffering with the population numbers on earth! I'm really getting nervous that we may die out. If gays are given acceptance surely the human race will be doomed!!!!! Dooooooooooooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeddddd! It's amazing how less than 10% of the population could have such a horrid effect on birth numbers but it's truuuuuuuuueeeeee!

Old 03-18-2011, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
When I was 3 and 5 years old all I thought about was playing and cartoons, If someone really believes they thought about being a homosexual at that age they might want to try to remember the events that lead to those thoughts.
Yeah because all gay folks who have realized they are attracted to the same sex at a young age absolutely had to been molested right?

Old 03-18-2011, 10:21 AM

3,767 posts, read 4,532,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
Um, First off. Not all gay men even HAVE anal sex, and MANY straight people DO.
Secondly, the ANUS is a SEXUAl EROGENOUS ZONE and was CREATED to BE as such, so you're wrong there too.
Uh actually no, you are wrong. A bit of anatomy and physiology seems in order.
The function of the anus is to expel bodily waste (hello feces) during the act of defecation. The anus is the external opening of the rectum.

So for clarification purposes; the anus was not created for sexual gratification but to rid the body of waste.

Old 03-18-2011, 10:25 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:

And while heterosexual relationships drive biological adaptation and are the sole reason we exist in our present highly developed form, what does homosexuality bring to the table such that the rest of us should subsidize it as we do marriage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
The ability to think outside the box.

No.

Anyone capable of thinking in any fashon is the product of a heterosexual union.

Old 03-18-2011, 10:26 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,360,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
Yeah because all gay folks who have realized they are attracted to the same sex at a young age absolutely had to been molested right?
Why would a 3 year old even have a thought like that? Children at that age do not think of these things without outside influence.

Old 03-18-2011, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Uh actually no, you are wrong. A bit of anatomy and physiology seems in order.
The function of the anus is to expel bodily waste (hello feces) during the act of defecation. The anus is the external opening of the rectum.

So for clarification purposes; the anus was not created for sexual gratification but to rid the body of waste.
Human ears weren't meant to be pierced but folks still do it anyway. Defacing the flesh is forbidden by the bible yet people still get piercings and tattoos. Seems like a whole bunch of picking and choosing

Old 03-18-2011, 10:27 AM

3,004 posts, read 3,888,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I have never in my life met a male who has pretended to be gay, nor have I met a straight male who thought it was cool to be a gay male. Never, and I've known many gay males.
I have known some females who pretended to be lesbian just to be cool. Maybe it's not as common among males.

Old 03-18-2011, 10:29 AM

3,004 posts, read 3,888,203 times
Quote:
Why would a 3 year old even have a thought like that? Children at that age do not think of these things without outside influence.
You are absolutely correct Roaddog. A child before the age of puberty is not thinking about sex per se, though there is curiosity about body parts or how babies get here - but not sexual thought or desire.

Old 03-18-2011, 10:29 AM

Quote:
You stated 3-5. I was six when something clicked (close enough to five but funny you had to go to the 3 ). No, I wasn't thinking about sex but just had weird feelings that I knew something was different. It slowly starts to click together the next couple years while cognitive and abstract thinking starts to come into play.

Old 03-18-2011, 10:30 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
God knows we are suffering with the population numbers on earth! I'm really getting nervous that we may die out. If gays are given acceptance surely the human race will be doomed!!!!! Dooooooooooooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeddddd! It's amazing how less than 10% of the population could have such a horrid effect on birth numbers but it's truuuuuuuuueeeeee!

Are you saying something I wrote is wrong?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies