Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 05:04 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,086,994 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
But you see they are not just attacking her politics and that is where the problem is! This affects ALL women! Do you women really want to go to a slap on the ass in the office. Or the "you know what your knees are for" attitude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Ummm, conservative women are the ones who would like to turn women back into slaves of their reproductive systems, back to those old barefoot and pregnant days.......you are a breeder first, a person second.
Quote:
WTF...........

Where do you people get this stuff?

What would you call it if a woman is forced to bear a child against her will?

I would call that being a slave to my reproductive system, first and foremost.

That is what will happen if Roe V Wade is overturned......and that is what conservatives like Palin and Bachman want. They want to take away a woman's choice and equality.

That is why NOW shouldn't come to their defense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2011, 05:05 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,437,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
look at all the posts justifying the deranged loon bill maher calling palin a tw*t [rhymes with spot].

one can barely imaging their rage if a conservative commentator called michelle obama or nancy pelosi that name..

it's very telling
He didn't call Hillary Clinton that now did he. Or Madeline Albright whom he's interviewed.

Palin is a egotistical, small world, holier than though *****. After the shooting in Arizona she tried to make it all about her.

And she is the brightest of the trilogy of terror, Palin, Bachmann, and O'Donnel.

Old 03-28-2011, 05:07 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,476,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The lack of maturity is clear to see.
Yes agree.
And the lack of denouncement against this kind of talk. It is not entertainment it is slanderous just look at the comment Lopez made against Kristie Alley men dont talk like that about each other.

I mean seriously do men tell each other they have little di*ks?
Or their bulge is not big enough so I would not want to do him? Of course not.
Do photographers zoom in on a mans crotch and talk about having sex with them.

Old 03-28-2011, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
What would you call it if a woman is forced to bear a child against her will?

I would call that being a slave to my reproductive system, first and foremost.

That is what will happen if Roe V Wade is overturned......and that is what conservatives like Palin and Bachman want. They want to take away a woman's choice and equality.

That is why NOW shouldn't come to their defense.
OK PROVE Palin and Bachman said these things you claim! Where are the links? Where are the quotes? Where is the Video?

Old 03-28-2011, 05:10 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,187,756 times
Quote:
Yes agree.
And the lack of denouncement against this kind of talk. It is not entertainment it is slanderous just look at the comment Lopez made against Kristie Alley men dont talk like that about each other.

I mean seriously do men tell each other they have little di*ks?
Or their bulge is not big enough so I would not want to do him? Of course not.
Do photographers zoom in on a mans crotch and talk about having sex with them.
Wha?? Nice sidestep to avoid answering those inconvenient questions....

Old 03-28-2011, 05:16 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,187,756 times
Quote:
OK PROVE Palin and Bachman said these things you claim! Where are the links? Where are the quotes? Where is the Video?

Here's another inconvenient question...when did Obama say his wife shouldn't be talked about?????

Old 03-28-2011, 05:22 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,437,736 times
Quote:

Palin On Abortion: I'd Oppose Even If My Own Daughter Was Raped

Even if her own daughter was raped. Now thats just evil.

Q: What are your views on abortion?
A: I am pro-life. With the exception of a doctor’s determination that the mother’s life would end if the pregnancy continued. I believe that no matter what mistakes we make as a society, we cannot condone ending another life.
Source: Eagle Forum 2006 Gubernatorial Candidate Questionnaire Jul 31, 2006

Bachmann co-sponsored granting the pre-born equal protection under 14th Amendment
Bill would implement equal protection under the 14th Amendment to the Constitution for the right to life of each born and preborn human person. The Right to Life Act declares that the right to life guaranteed by the Constitution is vested in each human being, and defines "human being" to encompass all stages of life, including the moment of fertilization or cloning.
Source: Right to Life Act (H.R.618) 2007-HR618 on Jan 22, 2007

Bachmann signed Life at Conception Act
A bill to implement equal protection under the 14th article of amendment to the Constitution for the right to life of each born and preborn human person. Declares that the right to life guaranteed by the Constitution is vested in each human being beginning at the moment of fertilization, cloning, or other moment at which an individual comes into being. Prohibits construing this Act to authorize the prosecution of any woman for the death of her unborn child.
Source: S.346&HR.881 2009-S346 on Feb 4, 2009

Old 03-28-2011, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Here's another inconvenient question...when did Obama say his wife shouldn't be talked about?????

Barack Obama Tells Tennessee GOP To Leave His Wife Alone, Shouldn't Cindy McCain Get Same Scrutiny?

The Republican Party, specifically the Tennessee GOP has a lot of nerve to talk about Michelle Obama's statements and ignore Cindy Hensley McCain's missteps. I think Obama's recent statement to leave his wife alone comes with some naivete, as the expense of the GOP.
Barack Obama Tells Tennessee GOP To Leave His Wife Alone, Shouldn't Cindy McCain Get Same Scrutiny? | The Hinterland Gazette

Obama: Leave My Wife Alone

Obama: Leave My Wife Alone | The American Pundit

US elections: Barack Obama warns Republicans to leave Michelle alone

US elections: Barack Obama warns Republicans to leave Michelle alone - Telegraph

Old 03-28-2011, 05:25 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,147,773 times
Liberals are scum. You can tell just off many of these comments.

Old 03-28-2011, 05:29 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,491,186 times
Gender respect, like racial tolerance, patriotism, or any values are just expedients for the Left, to be sacrificed when needed in the pursuit of power.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies