Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 09:08 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,468,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
This has nothing to do with whether he was born in Hawaii or not, but they definitely screwed up with the race of the father.

The facts are that any black person would have been considered "Negroid" or "Negro" and African is not a race. Africa is a continent. There is no way in hell that African would have been used as the race of the father in 1961. It can't be legally used now as a race since it is NOT a race.
When I got legally married in the state of Connecticut, my multiracial wife was given two options to put down on the marriage certificate: Black or Mexican. Yes, because "Mexican" is a race, even in 2009, when I got married. Then she said she would put down "Ethiopian," which the woman then said is not a race, even though, somehow, Mexican is.

Obviously a lot of people can't tell the difference between a nationality and a race, regardless of time or place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 09:08 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,720,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Trump was wildly successful in following up on the question Hillary asked during the campaign regarding Obama's citizenship.

Trump played the whitehouse like a trained dog act. Not unlike what other countries have discovered about Obama as they continue to play him.

Obama's birth certificate is absolutely irrelevant to the colossal manipulation Trump has perpetrated on the Obama administration.

Obama has been played!!!

BIGTIME!!!
I'll tell you who's been played--the conservative wing of the Republican Party. Trump took a non-issue and got the Tea Partiers worked up into a lather over it. Now, he's been proven WRONG and the Tea Party is singing his praises! I'll give Trump credit for being a master at what he does--profitting off of idiots by marketing worthless crap.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:09 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,138,171 times
Well, since he came in guns ablazing and had them aimed directly at the CIA, he had to wait two years for the dust to settle before they'd agree to fabricate a certificate for him. They must have kissed and made up.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:10 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,136,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
This has nothing to do with whether he was born in Hawaii or not, but they definitely screwed up with the race of the father.

The facts are that any black person would have been considered "Negroid" or "Negro" and African is not a race. Africa is a continent. There is no way in hell that African would have been used as the race of the father in 1961. It can't be legally used now as a race since it is NOT a race.
Oh noes!

Someone should launch an immediate investigation!!!

My ribs are already sore from reading the hilarious and pathetic attempts by every birther on this board to paint this situation as anything other than a complete disaster for them.

You asked for it, you got it.

Can't be legally used? LOL!

This is going to be a fun day!

Old 04-27-2011, 09:10 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,109,537 times
Wow. I can't believe Obama actually caved to these lunatic nutbag Birthers. Shame on you Obama.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:11 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,025,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by p00rky View Post
He finally going to release it and you people are already saying tis fake. It didnt even get released yet. Damn you people are nuts
it did

7,871 posts, read 10,136,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Wow...you speak for EVERYONE????

WOW!!!!

Where you elected or, is it a birthright???
I am comfortable representing on behalf of every non-birther that this is a very amusing situation.

Especially the attempts by you and others to make it out to be some kind of victory.

Obama *****slapped all of you.

12,373 posts, read 13,201,005 times
SHAME on you President Obama, to give in to the whims of an arse like Donald Trump and all
the other racist birthers just makes you look weak, SHAME on you.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:13 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
Thank you, you get repped for that. As far as him running, my first choice would be Ron Paul, butI don't think he's going to have the financial backing. I think out of the other GOP posibilities, Trump would do the best job as POTUS, and financial backing for campaining isn't an issue.

It is an issue when BO has set a goal of raising one billion dollars, and with his usual foreign donors, he could pull that off.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:13 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,025,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baloghinvestigations1950 View Post
Listen, the CIA can reproduce documents that look like the real deal. If he had it all along, why would he spend over 1.4 million dollars of his own money fighting the courts to force him to reproduce it in the first place? Just asking!
You got any proof he spent that amount of money fighting it?

or am I missing something?

welcome to CD by the way...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies