Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 09:28 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,316,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Obama did the right thing.

Just a little late.
Justice delayed is justice denied.

Same could be said for lotsa things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 09:29 AM

3,681 posts, read 6,272,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Trump said he had his people in Hawaii investigating Obama's birth certificate.

He said that his investigators quote can’t believe what they’re finding!

Was Trump giving you the bullcrap or what? Who fell for it?

Donald Trump: Obama Birth Certificate 'Missing' (VIDEO)

Trump is not the kind of person you would want leading our country. Rather, he should host a show called, "conspiracy theories."
Actually, Trump is claiming VICTORY! He was the only one who could get the POTUS to produce the certificate! (It is true!)

Old 04-27-2011, 09:29 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,932,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
I'll tell you who's been played--the conservative wing of the Republican Party. Trump took a non-issue and got the Tea Partiers worked up into a lather over it. Now, he's been proven WRONG and the Tea Party is singing his praises! I'll give Trump credit for being a master at what he does--profitting off of idiots by marketing worthless crap.
Except that not all doubters were republican, TPs or birthers. Remember...this started with Hillary's democrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
SHAME on you President Obama, to give in to the whims of an arse like Donald Trump and all
the other racist birthers just makes you look weak, SHAME on you.
He had to. When only 38% believe you were born in the US. He had no choice but to release something.

Ah, the Donald!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...rtificate.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
He didn't start the birther movement, but he's definitely played them for his political gain. Excellent strategy on his part.
What gain would that be? As time wears on, the numbers have gotten worse.

Last edited by sanrene; 04-27-2011 at 09:42 AM..

Old 04-27-2011, 09:31 AM

50 posts, read 48,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
Then don't go and say it isn't even out yet. At least check your facts before you make a fool of yourself like that.
So the only part that I got wrong is that it hadn't been released yet. That's a small part of what I posted. I like how thats the only part you focused on.

I know you're mad that Obama released his long form birth certificate and you have less things to complain about but don't take it out on me.

The country is all messed up and you people are worried about a birth certificate. What about gas prices, jobs, etc? Don't worry keep crying. I doubt you have a car or a job so those topics are of little interest to you...

1,334 posts, read 2,992,674 times
Conservative Charles Krauthammer on Trump " He is the Al Sharpton of the republican party". "This is the kind of nonsense you would expect to hear at a bar at closing time from someone with slurred speech". If this is the best the republicans can do expect Obama to walk in 2012 with little effort.

11,758 posts, read 14,646,068 times
Let's see, what do you mean by "real"?

Is it the actual document it purports to be, without any emendations or deletions? Undoubtedly yes.

Is it his official birth certificate? No. That is the document that was released years ago, that all the birthers were complaining about.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:32 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,700,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Except that not all doubters were republican, TPs or birthers. Remember...this started with Hillary's democrats.

He had to. When only 38% believe you were born in the US. He had no choice but to release something.
Yes, but then Hillary's democrats saw the proof of his citizenship and moved on. Like rational adults. Only the birthers continued to demand more proof, and now that they have it, they're questioning it. They'll still be whining about it when Obama is re-elected next year.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:32 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,684,227 times
Honestly I couldn't give a rats ass one way or the other. I just like the fact that Trump was able to do something no one else on this planet could do. Force Obama's hand. One for the history books.

Trump proved he has an immense amount of power and influence. The Political establishment on both sides of the aisle have just been punked. With one swift and mighty blow Trump slew the birther dragon that was being used by both sides to control the public either for or against.

My vote is for the I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS OPTION. LMFAO

Last edited by Bulldogdad; 04-27-2011 at 10:35 AM..

Old 04-27-2011, 09:33 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,804,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
Actually, Trump is claiming VICTORY! He was the only one who could get the POTUS to produce the certificate! (It is true!)
Trump is a narcissistic boob! He will spin a situation to turn the credit at himself.

Truth be told, Trump wasted time and energy on this issue and flat out lied to the American people.

Trump said he had his people looking into it and we wouldn't believe what they found. What a load of crap! His "people" must not have thought to look at the registrar's office.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:33 AM

1,233 posts, read 1,218,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Justice delayed is justice denied.

Same could be said for lotsa things.

Stupid In...Stupid Out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies