Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 10:10 AM

2,010 posts, read 2,372,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
In any case Jan 20th 2013 he is going to say good bye folks. I can't wait. The end of an ERROR.
I really hope so, but I'm not convinced. There are a lot of people that for whatever reason are still supporting Obama, and if the GOP puts a turd up against him (like they did with McCain) it could end badly. Personally I think the Dems should run someone else, a blue dog dem instead of Obama, but if the GOP flops like they did in 2008 they won't have to. I'll vote libertarian for Ron Paul either way, unless a promising candidate emerges.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 10:13 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,201,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Wrong???

Trump just asked to see it.....

He never said either way.
Just yesterday Trump was claiming the long form didn't exist, is he a liar or just plain foolish?

Last edited by meson; 04-27-2011 at 10:24 AM..

Old 04-27-2011, 10:13 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,572,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Actually, he released a valid birth certificate before he was even elected. Birthers owed the POTUS an apology a long time ago. I wish someone would answer my questions though. What is the point of this vast conspiracy that birthers believe? Why would a man's entire life be fabricated just to make him POTUS and how would a conspiracy exist since 1961 with only "loony liberals" to back it? If any of this were true, Republicans can't save us.
Haven't you heard, it's all the plan of the New World Order. Mooslems are going to take over the world and impose Sharia law. They are going to steal our daughters, and take our money, our guns, and our dogs. Quick....run!

Old 04-27-2011, 10:15 AM

10,719 posts, read 20,306,020 times
Who are these 14 people who said no. Why do they lack the courage to admit they admitted no. LOL...perhaps it has something do with they are embarrassed and don't want to be held accountable knowing their stance is weak.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:15 AM

958 posts, read 2,622,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
I don't either, at best Trump might have prompted him to release it earlier.

I expect the Corsi/WND book was what Obama was waiting for...

I can't wait to see how WND reacts to this. I'm sure it will be comedy gold!
That has to be the wackiest and worst laid out site on the internet. Those loons will never give up. Their story mentions "if it proves to be valid", and how it could cast more doubt on his eligibility due to citizenship issues of his father. Link below.

White House releases Obama 'birth certificate'

Enough ads on there? My God, it makes Drudge's site look good.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:18 AM

15,096 posts, read 8,643,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
I didn't vote and I don't like Obama. However, I knew this would happen. I knew that if he showed us his BC people would say it is a fake. Holy cow people!!! What does the man have to do to prove he is a citizen? Give it a rest. This kind of thinking will lead to mental illness, it's called paranoid schizophrenia.
Actually, what it is is a big diversion ... a red herring. Let's all focus on the Birth Certificate .... and not look at the real issue.

The real issue is that his father was a native born Kenyan, which made him a British Subject. To be a natural born citizen (the qualifier for eligibility to hold office as president or VP) ... and according to the men who sponsored the 14th amendment ... a natural born citizen is a person who was born within the jurisdiction of the United States, to parents (plural) owing no allegiance to a foreign sovereignty. Clearly, under that definition, Obama's father being a British subject violates that criteria, regardless of where junior was actually born.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:20 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
Who are these 14 people who said no. Why do they lack the courage to admit they admitted no. LOL...perhaps it has something do with they are embarrassed and don't want to be held accountable knowing their stance is weak.
Click on the number of votes in the poll results. They are not hiding or lacking in courage. They don't agree with you. They don't agree with me. That's not a crime, nor is it something to be embarrassed about. But to know who voted whichever way is quite easy.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:22 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,722,601 times
LMAO at you people still going at it from both sides.

The Kenyan er I mean Hawaiian and the Repuglies no longer have a wedge issue. IT's over people. LOL

Carry on.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:24 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,444,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post

How was Donald wrong? He simply wanted Obama to show his birth certificate. That is what Obama did. Makes Donald look strong and makes Obama look like a puppet on a string. LMAO!
TRUMP: Well I’ve been told very recently Anderson that the birth certificate is missing. I’ve been told that it’s not there and it doesn’t exist. And if that’s the case, that’s a big problem.

COOPER: Who told you that?

TRUMP: I just heard that two days ago from somebody.

COOPER: From your investigators?

TRUMP: I don’t want to say who. But I’ve been told that the birth certificate is not there, it’s missing.[...]

ThinkProgress » Trump’s Rebuttal To Proof Of Obama’s Birth Certificate: ‘Somebody’ Told Me ‘It Doesn’t Exist’

He's retarded.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:28 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,543,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
TRUMP: Well I’ve been told very recently Anderson that the birth certificate is missing. I’ve been told that it’s not there and it doesn’t exist. And if that’s the case, that’s a big problem.

COOPER: Who told you that?

TRUMP: I just heard that two days ago from somebody.

COOPER: From your investigators?

TRUMP: I don’t want to say who. But I’ve been told that the birth certificate is not there, it’s missing.[...]

ThinkProgress » Trump’s Rebuttal To Proof Of Obama’s Birth Certificate: ‘Somebody’ Told Me ‘It Doesn’t Exist’

He's retarded.
This pretty much sums up The Donald LOL!!

YouTube - Liar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies