Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 10:53 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
You are so wrong, I can not say it enough.

The "ORIGINAL" certified certificate of live birth IS the
legal document that confirms a live birth - with the
signature of the doctor/midwife/whoever delivers a baby.

The abstract certificate/certification of live birth is a legal document that merely ascertains that the ORIGINAL DOES EXIST IN VITAL RECORDS in the state an US citizen was born in.

I know those that have been defending Obama for posting the abstract COLB these past few years, have harped on this argument, and used it as such to defend Obama,
are WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

Folks like Anderson Cooper have lost credibility
as a Journalist for stating the same argument.

Anyone that was born in the 1960's knows that long
form is what you presented to get a S.S.
card, a passport, whatever. The fact that now in
our electronic age, States have decided to give
folks an Abstract for Identification purposes, does not,
will not, ever be a replacement for the "original".

So be thankful, your President finally released the
"real original certificate of live birth" and realize
your argument was wrong, wrong, wrong

Oh, and thank you Mr. Trump
How about birthers admit that they were "WRONG, WRONG, WRONG" for saying that the POTUS is an illegal alien? How about they admit it and apologize to the POTUS and the country for wasting our time. The other copy that was released a long time ago is valid and the POTUS was born in Hawaii in 1961...period. The birthers were WRONG for detracting from the real issues with their nonsense. No other president has been asked to do this and we all know what the real motivation behind the birther movement is. Thank you birthers for making fools of the right-wing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 10:54 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,016,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
The good thing is the Dems can't run another person with out splitting the party. Obama doesn't stand a remote chance IMO.

I am not accustomed to seeing Certificiates of Live Birth, but I have seen more than a few cencus forms, and never once have I seen any race being 'African'. I doubt highly 'African' is a race discription on any USA forms period. Would that term fit a white guy from South Africa then, as well as any black?

I don't think so.

As I said Africans come in all colors known to mankind, and the term African does not mean black or any other races from Africa.
The man was from Africa. He called himself an
African. That is what he chose to put on
the birth certificate. He was a college student who
was proud of being African. Maybe, being called
a negro didn't sit well with him.

Why we in America, think he should have put
black, negro, on the birth certificate is our
problem. Not his.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:55 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,420 times
Not only are they showing their usual bias, they are also talking to their usual dummies. They could've at least said "alleged."

Old 04-27-2011, 10:55 AM

157 posts, read 504,666 times
Now let's hear how this document could be a fake. I'm tired of the discussion about this topic. I think Donald Trump should find more important issues to address.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:56 AM

4,183 posts, read 6,522,498 times
Birthers will never admit they are wrong. It is an article of religious belief to them that a black man can never be president of the US. The fact that we have one can only mean that this man must be an impostor. Something's not right.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:57 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,116,366 times
If it's important enough to be in the Constitution, then its important enough for the American people to demand proof of with no questions asked.

The bottom line is that this loser of a President doesn't actually believe he's held accountable for anything. That's the REAL issue here.

4,494 posts, read 7,479,782 times
Let's just admit it and call it a day: Obama's union brownshirt thugs forged the documents with help from muslim terrorists abroad. Those damn libs duped us again......

9,855 posts, read 11,926,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I hope people will now manage to shut the eff up about the birth certificate and focus on the obvious reasons why they don't like Obama as president?
This thread is living proof that they cannot and will not do so. The holy birth certificate was their only hope and they can't let it go. Now they question its authenticity as Obama knew they would. And, since you went there... as for obvious reasons why they (you?) don't like Obama... I daresay I, as a card carrying Liberal Democrat have more to dislike about the way Obama has handled partisan politics than anyone called anything else! If I can get past my own peeves and see the basic humanity and competence in the man I can't quite understand why anyone else can't. So, as for obvious? It ain't. Clue a brother, why dontcha.

H

Old 04-27-2011, 10:58 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,097,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Grass Fever View Post
Let's just admit it and call it a day: Obama's union brownshirt thugs forged the documents help with muslim terrorists from abroad. Those damn libs duped us again......
His Communist and Fascist friends didn't pitch in?

Old 04-27-2011, 10:59 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,702,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
WH releases Obama birth certificate. on Twitpic

I guess that narrative by the Left on here, that he had no reason to release it, was WRONG. The DOUBT was taking hold.

Thank you The Donald for forcing this fraud to appease the American people.

When only 38% are sure you're born here, that is a problem.
Are you kidding me? The people who were WRONG, like you, are now justified because there was a sizable percentage of ignorant people who were also WRONG?

How does that make sense?

How, exactly, is your president a fraud after showing you all what everybody else knew from the beginning?

You all are being played by Trump like a piano. Sad how easily manipulate so many are. Knowing the radical extremists would never admit they were wrong, I came on here to see what their argument would be now.

Very, very weak.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies