Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 08:41 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,776,392 times

Advertisements

My goodness get ahold of yourselves people. We will not know the full details of the operation for decades if ever. Is Osama dead? I believe that he is but does it really matter what I believe? The real threat is the money and power behind Osama and others like him. Osama was a puppet, the puppet masters had no more use for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2011, 08:44 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,332,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrnicolas84 View Post
Hollywood can create anything. In a couple of days, a dead corpse picture will be released. Also, muslims do not bury the dead in the ocean as this is against muslim tradition. There was a lot of reports from the Middle East media the Osama died in 2001 from health complications. So who knows and how do we know that Osama did not have doubles like Saddam.
Not true, they will make accepts under certain conditions---one of them being if the body would be in danger of being exhumed.

For all of you who question why the body was already dealt with, what would have been your preference---parade the body up and down the streets of New York sort of like they would have done in less civilized countries?

Old 05-02-2011, 08:56 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,781,164 times
WW, not to worry, this is the Internet meme of the hour on the RW blogs who cater to those desperate to believe that Osama is still alive and wreaking havoc because that would be...uh... a good thing?

Old 05-02-2011, 08:56 AM

3,128 posts, read 6,546,377 times
I swear I just saw him pumping gas! CONSPIRACY !

Old 05-02-2011, 09:00 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,478,108 times
I have to ask this question. Something isn't right with any of this. Why was OBL's body supposedly dumped so quick when we didn't do the same for Abu Musab al-Zarqawi? We held on to his body to prove his identity then released photos right away.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:02 AM

2,673 posts, read 3,254,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
So why aren't you questioning why we haven't seen pictures of a dead OBL? I won't officially believe it until I see it.

This is not about Barack Obama...this about the same distrust for government that you have. Sounds like we agree..just from different angles.
I think OBL is dead. My guess is we captured him, questioned him, and tortured him during that questioning, which probably killed him. Pictures would probably show evidence of torture, which we all know happens but can't be admitted to.

First, after this guy evades the big, bad US for ten years they want us to believe they just found him and shot him? pfft, that doesn't add up.

OBL was an ill man, right? I doubt he could survive too much 'interrogation'.

I think they found him, tortured/interrogated him and he died from that. I mean seriously, when had the US cared about the religious ways of anyone other than Christians? It made for an excellent story for the public, and a way to hide the truth behind his capture/killing.

Since OBL was ill it could also be that they found him; infirm, ailing and dying.

Of course, I'm just speculating like everyone else, but I do believe he is dead. They would not risk him coming back in another video.

Either way, we'll never know the whole truth. We know what they decide to tell us.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:03 AM

2,095 posts, read 2,585,527 times
Obama is lying about OBL's burial at sea! I have some contacts at the CIA who was at the actual burial. They wrapped OBL's body up in bacon and buried it in a pig farm with dirty mags and a bottle of rum. Its true!

8,862 posts, read 17,517,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
I have to ask this question. Something isn't right with any of this. Why was OBL's body supposedly dumped so quick when we didn't do the same for Abu Musab al-Zarqawi? We held on to his body to prove his identity then released photos right away.
If 'official sources' have any credibility with you they didn't want any sort of shrine--to be visited/fought over.

I am satisfied with that. I suppose there will be many documents to be analyzed--cough--if someone didn't dot an 'i'--things could get serious.

22,278 posts, read 21,781,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrnicolas84 View Post
Hollywood can create anything. In a couple of days, a dead corpse picture will be released. Also, muslims do not bury the dead in the ocean as this is against muslim tradition. There was a lot of reports from the Middle East media the Osama died in 2001 from health complications. So who knows and how do we know that Osama did not have doubles like Saddam.
Um, we know because of DNA? Navy SEALS collected specimens from the body that will be independently verified on their return for the benefit of conspiracy theorists like your good self.

But I guess you believe that DNA can be faked.

or...or...

the independent analysts are in on the vast conspiracy

or...or...

the body parts belong to Bin Laden's identical twin

or...or...

"They" perfectly preserved the body parts from Bin laden when he died in 2001

or... or...

(help me out here, CT loons!)

Old 05-02-2011, 09:05 AM

13,250 posts, read 42,837,185 times
I just saw Osama bin Laden sucking back a Bud Lite with Elvis at the Wash-n-Slosh!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies