Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 06:48 PM

37,138 posts, read 42,234,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
Of course I would takes the governments word for it if they didn't lie every single time they opened their mouth. BTW, the DNA test...I can print one out on my computer printer. Hey look...it's a DNA match!
If nothing will convince you then nobody need waste their time trying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2011, 07:41 PM

88,605 posts, read 84,857,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAZILIAN View Post
I want to see Osama Bin Laden's body pics.
No body no death.
If you go to Las Vegas and do the Haunted Vegas bus tour and get the old guy who used to be an undertaker, they show you a quick shot of a Tupac autopsy picture. Or so they say.

Maybe they'll have a Haunted Abbottobad tour someday.

Old 05-04-2011, 04:54 AM

12 posts, read 6,960 times
Obama is not happy with the last 120 photoshopped pictures of Osama made by his administration, we wont be seeing them till Obama is totally satisfied that they look realistic.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:01 AM

4,866 posts, read 5,680,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
Okay, so this thread is a version of "I want to see his death certificate".

I knew it. It's only been 2 days, and the loons are back at their antics.
What is wrong in wanting to see the pictures?

Why the name calling. "Loons"? really?

Are you one of those who believed Santa Claus too because someone told you so? What about the Easter bunny?

Give me a break.

I want to see the pictures. I am not a lunatic. Is that all you can come up with?

Let me guess, you are an Obama lover and everyone who dares to disagree or even doubt your God is crazy?!

Old 05-04-2011, 06:21 AM

4,183 posts, read 6,526,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
What is wrong in wanting to see the pictures?

Why the name calling. "Loons"? really?

Are you one of those who believed Santa Claus too because someone told you so? What about the Easter bunny?

Give me a break.

I want to see the pictures. I am not a lunatic. Is that all you can come up with?

Let me guess, you are an Obama lover and everyone who dares to disagree or even doubt your God is crazy?!
More important than releasing pictures (which can be faked) is releasing DNA evidence of bin Laden's identity. The thing is, the wingnuts here will not know what DNA evidence means or how to interpret it even if their lives depended on it.

Old 05-04-2011, 07:00 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,446,125 times
Default I want to see Bin Laden's body pics

I think it's good to question authority. I also agree that confirmation of a major development like this is important in establishing credibility. In all probability that information will be forthcoming.

But those who loudly proclaim fakery are doing so for simple-minded partisan purposes. They'll soon be shown to be foolish.

Old 05-04-2011, 07:47 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,674,486 times
Where was the DNA test performed?

Is this what was used?

http://www.kold.com/story/13385315/r...edirected=true

Last edited by Nea1; 05-04-2011 at 08:13 AM..

Old 05-04-2011, 09:11 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,713,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
I think it's good to question authority. I also agree that confirmation of a major development like this is important in establishing credibility. In all probability that information will be forthcoming.

But those who loudly proclaim fakery are doing so for simple-minded partisan purposes. They'll soon be shown to be foolish.
I don't know how true that is. I know of forums full of Democrats who believed that Osama was dead long ago.....or was simply the creation of the CIA. The strange thing is that on these same sights people are now cheering and praising the President for getting Osama. I think that the Partisan thing works both ways in that some republican people would believe this if Bush were the current President and you have Democrats who would not believe this if a Democrat was not the President.

What I find incredulous is that the government is said to be pondering whether to release the photos or not. Well......I think any reasonably intelligent person working for the government would have started pondering that decision as soon as it was learned that he was killed. They KNEW that they would need PROOF. I mean...who would not know that? The killing happened more than a week ago and you expect people to beleive that it takes that long to decide whether to release the pictures or not? BS! If they did not know what the publics reaction would be then they are incompetent......period. The released the photos of how they captured Saddam and of his dead sons. They know people need more proof than simply taking the governments word for it (not that a photo is proof). They say that photos are guesome but Americans see gore all the time at the movie theater.....as we are not that senstive about gore and those who are simply choose not to look. They claim that showing the pictures could inspire backlash from the Islamic world. Well, if they were really worried about that they would have just killed him and not announced anything.....thus preventing the backlash that could result from them killing him and Americans dancing in the streets over it. This is so much BS that it makes me scared. Why? Its like like if your spouse was cheating on you and doing it in such a way that made it so obvious that it meant that your feelings really did not matter anymore. This BS is so blatently full of holes that it means that those in power really don't care what you feel or think any longer, when they are that sloppy with it, lest its incompetence (which I doubt). If "they" no longer really care then something really bad is on the horizon. However....all that said.....truth is often stranger than fiction.

Old 05-04-2011, 09:28 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,459,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
It really depends on who you ask. It was also not in OBL's best interest to disclose a severe illness.

snopes.com: Osama bin Laden Kidney Disease Rumor
Why would you expect snopes to know anything about this? People need to stop trusting snopes so much. They are a mom and pop website that doesn't know any more than we do.

Old 05-04-2011, 09:29 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,459,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
There's no proof though, it's all just conjecture.
AND there is NO proof that he was actually killed this weekend!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies