Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 08:52 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,673,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Liberals like him like to place labels on people that are to the right of them. We're all tinfoilers, birthers, truthers, deathers, etc. etc.
I am not into that. People are just people, hate the labels, I am actually none of those things, think they need to rethink their labels.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2011, 08:52 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,169,562 times
I think he died of lead poisoning, courtesy of the U.S. Armed forces..

Old 05-03-2011, 08:53 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,568,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGAbound12 View Post
Osama bin Laden was in poor and declining health in 2001. He was receiving dialysis, the chances of a sick man on the run making it all the way to May 1st, 2011 is slim.

I'm not calling the government story a lie, I'm just skeptical. Show me evidence. I'm at the point to where I immediately disbelieve anything the government tells me happened so confidently. The sketchiness of it all has me skeptical.
It is very curious that he was able to receive regular dialysis over the last 10 years, all the while on the run in the remote mountains of Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Last edited by Zimbochick; 05-03-2011 at 08:53 AM.. Reason: typo

5,864 posts, read 4,981,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Yes of course it is, but do we need to keep adding fuel to the fire? If extremists had had their way the body would be on display, photos released, etc, without any thought to the consequences, purely for some macabre satisfaction.
They're free to not release the alleged photos, but if that's the case I'm free to continue to call BS on the "official" version of events. It could have happened just like the media (who still seem to be getting their stories straight) said it did, like a scene straight out of a Tom Clancy novel. But it was just so...convenient for the government that public enemy #1 fell into their laps with gas prices rising, the economy declining and more and more people FINALLY becoming war weary and question the wisdom of the "war" on terrorism.

Now, conveniently "the people" have come together in bipartisan fashion and are gung ho about war again. Poll numbers are up and the people want MORE WAR.

Color me skeptical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
I think you are the one that needs happy pills.
THAT'S your response?

Ok LOL

Old 05-03-2011, 08:56 AM

4,183 posts, read 6,525,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAZILIAN View Post
I want to see Osama Bin Laden's body pics.
No body no death.
Okay, so this thread is a version of "I want to see his death certificate".

I knew it. It's only been 2 days, and the loons are back at their antics.

Old 05-03-2011, 08:58 AM

537 posts, read 1,035,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGAbound12 View Post
Osama bin Laden was in poor and declining health in 2001. He was receiving dialysis, the chances of a sick man on the run making it all the way to May 1st, 2011 is slim.
He was? If you have concrete proof of this, I'd like to see it. Strange how people pick and choose what they believe.

Old 05-03-2011, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
Okay, so this thread is a version of "I want to see his death certificate".

I knew it. It's only been 2 days, and the loons are back at their antics.
Please tell me how questioning our government and not believing EVERY bit of info out of their mouths ( Come on with their record ) is a version of the Birth certificate nonsense or makes us a loon. What is loony is to believe everything they say.

Old 05-03-2011, 09:02 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,942,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
I don't patronize propaganda outlets with my web traffic.

I do think it is funny that you think because Fox says it, it has to be true.

Stop already my ribs are hurting.
Lol because the CPUSA didn't report on that, you don't believe it huh? Wow, you are showing yourself and others like you to be the real critical thinkers in this country I think you ruptured my spleen making me laugh so hard. So you do believe what I said then? After all, you're not reading it, so you must believe it's true because after all, denial is not just a river in Egypt

Old 05-03-2011, 09:02 AM

4,183 posts, read 6,525,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Please tell me how questioning our government and not believing EVERY bit of info out of their mouths ( Come on with their record ) is a version of the Birth certificate nonsense or makes us a loon. What is loony is to believe everything they say.
Even if the White House were to mail pieces of bin Laden's body to the conspiracy loons that post here on CD, none of them will believe it's the real thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies