Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 05:39 AM

8,237 posts, read 13,523,734 times

Advertisements

They feel left out? Then leave......go back to the sandbox you came from.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2011, 03:17 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,651,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Not trying to be rude. My apology.
Apology accepted.

My point was we should all as the old saying goes "when in Rome do as the Romans do".

Not expect a new place to change to accommodate us just because we decide to relocate there.

Old 05-13-2011, 03:23 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,172,656 times
Quote:

Poor poor Muslims..... They can't figure out why people keep checking them out!!

HEY MUSLIMS !! LET ME HELP YOU!! HOT OFF THE PRESS!! TODAY!!!

Terror Suspects Arrested in Midtown for Synagogue Plot - DNAinfo.com

MANHATTAN — Two men were arrested in a sting operation after they allegedly tried to buy hand grenades and guns and talked about a terror attack on New York synagogues, the New York Times reported.
The men were described by the Times' source as "homegrown" with one being of North African descent.

"We believe that this individual had great potential to cause mayhem," said Commissioner Raymond Kelly.

Ahmed Ferhani, 26, and Mohamed Mamdouh, 20, were charged with conspiracy in 2nd degree as crime of terrorism, conspiracy as hate crime, criminal possession in 2nd as crime of terrorism and attempted criminal possession of weapon in first as crime of terrorism.

Read more: Terror Suspects Arrested in Midtown for Synagogue Plot - DNAinfo.com

Look........how we stop pretending....How about they stop acting so "put upon"?! How about we stop getting reports like this or honor killings, or pirating, or flag burning or blowin' stuff up.........??? It's like being mad at my wife because she's acting cold towards me, because she caught me cheating.

And I'm sick of the inevitable stupid "Christian" equivalency arguments!!

There is nothing equal to the insanity that keeps coming outta that kitchen!
We can not go even two weeks, w/o news footage of a Muslim terror attack, that is the reality of modern day Islam. Until the vast majority of Muslims aggressively and decisively denounce and then take action against these Islamist terrorists around the world, then Muslims will all be suspects, too bad, so true.

Old 05-13-2011, 05:25 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,740,882 times
The bad news for Muslims everywhere: Al Qeda and other terrorist organizations have done such a good job of launching attacks via every conceivable type of Muslim that there's nothing left. There is no gender, age, occupation, nationality or background that cannot be a Muslim terrorist -- somebody from each group has tried to launch a terrorist attack at some point recently. So Americans are now going to suspect ALL Muslims.

If you want to solve the problem, launch a Jihad of your own with the end-goal of eradicating all Muslim extremists advocating terrorism. The rest of the civilized world is not convinced that Muslims are passionate enough about the good name of Islam -- if they really cared they'd go to any lengths to wipe out all of the groups that make their entire religion look like a giant pack of rabid dogs.

Old 05-13-2011, 05:56 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,654,477 times
I generally lean toward the liberal side of things, but in this topic I agree with the majority of posters who have no sympathy for the muslims in this country. I work with them and they all say how great their country is compared to the US but their sisters are coming over here just to give birth to have an American citizen child, so they can take advantage of everything this country provides for their citizens (and smirk while saying same).

They don't assimilate; 99 percent of their friends are muslim from their own country. They all live together in developments and set up their satellite dishes so they can keep up with their REAL home. They basically think Americans are a joke. Look at the Libyans who are putting up a fight against Kaddaffi; they want the US to help them, but yesterday they hated the US. I have no sympathy for them. They will take what they want and cut our throats afterward.

Where I work, we had a TV set up when 9/11 happened. Not one of these people shed a tear or had any slightest emotional reaction. They are here to make money, period. They will take their money and retire to their own country. They don't give a crap about America.

Old 05-13-2011, 06:00 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,531,102 times
They did it to themselves. Instead of being vocal and against the extremists they stood quietly on the sidelines. Does their silence indicate consent ?

Few, if any, of their Imams got into the MSM's face to denounce the actions of the extremists.

Old 05-13-2011, 06:04 PM

564 posts, read 1,727,429 times
A black man was recently arrested for rape in my neighborhood. Guess we should keep a close eye on all Black Americans because it's evident Black people are evil rapists.

A white man was recently arrested for murder in another neighborhood. Guess we should make sure every White American is being watched because it's clear white people are a bunch of murderers.

Sounds stupid? Well OP, that's your logic.

Old 05-13-2011, 08:21 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,551,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I generally lean toward the liberal side of things, but in this topic I agree with the majority of posters who have no sympathy for the muslims in this country. I work with them and they all say how great their country is compared to the US but their sisters are coming over here just to give birth to have an American citizen child, so they can take advantage of everything this country provides for their citizens (and smirk while saying same).

They don't assimilate; 99 percent of their friends are muslim from their own country. They all live together in developments and set up their satellite dishes so they can keep up with their REAL home. They basically think Americans are a joke. Look at the Libyans who are putting up a fight against Kaddaffi; they want the US to help them, but yesterday they hated the US. I have no sympathy for them. They will take what they want and cut our throats afterward.

Where I work, we had a TV set up when 9/11 happened. Not one of these people shed a tear or had any slightest emotional reaction. They are here to make money, period. They will take their money and retire to their own country. They don't give a crap about America.

Dearborn, Michigan anyone??

Old 05-13-2011, 08:24 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,551,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
They did it to themselves. Instead of being vocal and against the extremists they stood quietly on the sidelines. Does their silence indicate consent ?

Few, if any, of their Imams got into the MSM's face to denounce the actions of the extremists.

I believe it does! And it also provides them cover against people like us who speak out against them. "Islamophobia!" Etc etc.....

I think most of them silently root for the terror agents. I'm sorry...but that's how I feel at this point!

Old 05-13-2011, 08:28 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,654,477 times
Quote:
Dearborn, Michigan anyone??
Yes, I have heard mention of Dearborn, but I'm in central New Jersey!

My town is going through some difficulty with a mosqe they want to build where it is not really appropriate. Of course, they want some kind of 'exception' to build it, even though there is a perfectly good place somewhere else in the township where it could be built.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies