Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2011, 04:07 PM
C.C

2,235 posts, read 2,363,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingwithpain View Post
Hopefully Weiner will NOT resign. So far his constituents want him to stay.
We can only hope - he's the gift that just keeps on giving...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2011, 04:45 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,570,059 times
We have some interesting info on the Mrs.
Weiner's In-Laws and the SECRET Muslim Brotherhood Connections REVEALED

Quote:
It is sacrilege in Islam for Huma's mother to accept the reality that her daughter is married to a Jew. Yet, neither Saleha nor Huma's brother Hassan denounce her marriage to Weiner, especially when it was considered null and void by some of the highest authorities on Islamic Sharia rulings.
Huma's brother has been key in furthering the Islamic agenda and has worked with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal on a program of “spreading Islam to the west.” A detailed report from 2007 shows that Naseef was identified as the likely force behind the Abedin family's departure from Kalamazoo, MI to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia circa 1977 – the same year that the Muslim Sisterhood was established.

I thought I had read that Anthony had converted to Islam, in order to marry her.
Anyway, it appears the whole marriage is a sham to further the Islamic goals of infiltration.
I don't imagine they appreciate all the attention Anthony has brought.

Old 06-15-2011, 04:54 PM

218 posts, read 148,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C View Post
We c an only hope - he's the gift that just keeps on giving...
I agree that this scandal is providing an outlet for an enormous amount of emotionally buried but just beneath the surface hatred, frustration, and anger. What in the world did people do with all that nastiness before there was the Internet?

Weiner is human, therefore, makes mistakes and is not perfect. Personally I don't think he did anything wrong. I think he fell into a hole of stupidity and he did something very stupid. Maybe underneath it all he really wanted to get caught so he would be forced to deal with the issue. Anyway, I don't think his stupidity in this incident warrants his resigning. I think the Dems who are urging his resignation are just a bit spineless and thinking in terms of politics only, not considering the good things Weiner has done for his district and for the country. Small minds think about and focus on such easy targets as Weiner's sex life because when it comes to important issues Weiner has courage and strength and speaks loudly for those who do not have power.

Old 06-15-2011, 05:01 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,319,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
We have some interesting info on the Mrs.
Weiner's In-Laws and the SECRET Muslim Brotherhood Connections REVEALED

I thought I had read that Anthony had converted to Islam, in order to marry her.
Anyway, it appears the whole marriage is a sham to further the Islamic goals of infiltration.
I don't imagine they appreciate all the attention Anthony has brought.
The only place I've ever seen that claim is in this thread with nothing offered to back up the rumor. Do you really think a Muslim wedding would be officiated by a Christian x-president? It was an interfaith ceremony by all accounts. The bride wore an Ocscar de la Renta gown which should give you another clue about the type of wedding it was.

Old 06-15-2011, 05:06 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,865,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
The only place I've ever seen that claim is in this thread with nothing offered to back up the rumor. Do you really think a Muslim wedding would be officiated by a Christian x-president? It was an interfaith ceremony by all accounts. The bride wore an Ocscar de la Renta gown which should give you another clue about the type of wedding it was.
Why this info is common knowledge to the followers of Glenn Beck University.

Old 06-15-2011, 05:12 PM

218 posts, read 148,504 times
Quote:
More about the site which put out that crazy stuff about a Muslim wedding. So many people today seem to be nuts!

www.WalidShoebat.com

Old 06-15-2011, 05:22 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,319,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingwithpain View Post
More about the site which put out that crazy stuff about a Muslim wedding. So many people today seem to be nuts!

www.walidshoebat.com
I know. It's nothing but a blog by a self proclaimed "former PLO terrorist."

Old 06-15-2011, 05:31 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,865,913 times
Quote:
I know. It's nothing but a blog by a self proclaimed "former PLO terrorist."
You have to seriously wonder about some of the posters here. I wish there was a way to determine from the way they type, whether they have opposable thumbs or not.

Old 06-15-2011, 05:33 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,214,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
You have to seriously wonder about some of the posters here. I wish there was a way to determine from the way they type, whether they have opposable thumbs or not.
If there are no spaces between words, they probably don't have thumbs to depress the space bar.

Old 06-15-2011, 05:43 PM
C.C

2,235 posts, read 2,363,945 times
Quote:
The bride wore an Ocscar de la Renta gown which should give you another clue about the type of wedding it was.
It would have been more of a clue if the groom was wearing it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies