Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2011, 05:28 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,477,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Not to worry, one of them will make up another.
You know he "was" a Ladies' Man, right?
Quote:
Sunday, July 11, 2010

"It took Anthony a while to settle down, but he certainly found the right woman," a guest said before the wedding started. "I know he's a little nervous."

Weiner, a longtime bachelor linked to several local beauties, said last week that he's ready to leave his single days behind.
"I'm over the moon," he said.
Queens Rep. Anthony Weiner marries Huma Abedin, with Former President Bill Clinton presiding - New York Daily News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2011, 05:29 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,794,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
It has EVERYTHING to do with sanrene's claim that he was "deleting evidence", though. Plain and simple.

Look, he's almost certainly lying, anyone can see that. Who cares? That's between him and his wife.
Unless it's a Republican, in which case t'would be between him and everyone. That's the beauty of it. The Progressive Liberal platform is all about the right to practice lude and lascivious behavior. In fact, Anthony should have an award named after him... The Weiner Award!

Old 06-01-2011, 05:37 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,570,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
agreed and I think he's the south end of a northbound mule. Who cares except Big Brother wannabees.
A false hacking report is a felony. Weiner is one of those that likes to eviscerate Republicans for any whiff of inpropriety, now he gets to see how that feels. Dimwits are renowned for saying, so what, when it's one of their own.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:41 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,387,188 times
Frankly I think many relish the idea of "Weinergate". They think he's a real hotdog. Keep it up folks, you're on a roll.

Old 06-01-2011, 06:49 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Why would he need to resign over this?
Foley, Ensign, Craig, Vitter, Sanders.....that's why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
To your great disappointment, this is looking like a hoax.
Not a bit. He did it, he lied about it, he's trying to cover it up.

Old 06-01-2011, 06:53 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,863,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Foley, Ensign, Craig, Vitter, Sanders.....that's why.

Not a bit. He did it, he lied about it, he's trying to cover it up.

Oh no, not another Breitfart release!

Old 06-01-2011, 06:56 PM

What's the guy supposed to do? Say "That's not me, my Wiener isn't that big"?

Old 06-01-2011, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msina View Post
What's the guy supposed to do? Say "That's not me, my Wiener isn't that big"?
How about telling the truth? Everyone by now knows he did it - it is clear as day, by his words, lack of words, actions and behavior.

He is arrogant enough to think he can survive this.

Old 06-01-2011, 07:19 PM

As I have no personal knowledge of Mr. Weiner's "anatomy" and, as I don't "tweet" I don't KNOW he did anything. Neither do you. You may BELIEVE he did but, you have no proof. You may have "faith" but, unless you were the "mouse in the room", neither you, nor anyone else at this point KNOWS precisely what happened. I don't really care that much at this point, someone is making a mountain out of a molehill.
Jon Stewart, (who does know Weiner) was funny last night. He said Weiner's weiner isn't that big! I guess someone must have done some photoshopping! LOL

Old 06-01-2011, 07:34 PM

Here's your leftist media for you;

Reuters Headline IDs Weiner 'Republican' | NewsBusters.org

How in the world can that happen? Leave it to the hacks at MSNBC.

Looks like Weiner is under obligation to report this to the house;

http://biggovernment.com/publius/201...e-house-rules/

Quote:
According to the House regulations, any Member “must immediately report any unauthorized access or unusual system activities to the House Information Resources Security Office (202-226-6448). HIR will investigate any breaches of the Internet security system.” This rule would apply to Rep. Anthony Weiner’s claim of a hacker gaining access to his official facebook and twitter accounts.
Why won't he do that? We know why, don't we?

Last edited by sanrene; 06-01-2011 at 07:43 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies