Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2011, 04:58 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times

Advertisements

WOW, listen to this very combative EXTENDED interview from CNN.

He won't ANSWER the question, was that your picture.

Weiner on being hacked: Hey, it happens; Update: GOP congressman calls for investigation; Update: Angry exchange with CNN « Hot Air

Watch this video.

The male reporter is GREAT - just answer the question.

Wow - he just called the reporter a jacka**....because the GUY wants ONE answer to ONE question.

You know, if this doesn't convince many on here that he is guilty, I don't know what does.

Stay for the end of the video with Bash and Wolf.

Oh...my.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/31/co...onal-security/

Quote:
Florida Republican Rep. Cliff Stearns is demanding an investigation into cybersecurity issues raised by #Weinergate, saying it is vital to “ensure our national security.”
http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1NyGBo42e

Anthony Weiner to stay quiet on Tweet

Quote:
When asked if he was in touch with law enforcement, he said “we put out a statement about that yesterday.” A spokesman for the Capitol Police said there is no pending investigation.
Well, he must stay quite. He is stuck in the mire he has created for himself.

Quote:
In an interview Tuesday with CNN reporters that turned angry, Weiner repeatedly declined to answer whether he sent the photo and why he hasn’t contacted authorities.
You mean he can't even DENY he sent the photo?

I think the GOP congress should do Weiner a favor and initiate an investigation - it IS after all a verified, government account...right?

Last edited by sanrene; 05-31-2011 at 05:30 PM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2011, 05:22 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,856,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
WOW, listen to this very combative INTENDED interview from CNN.

He won't ANSWER the question, was that your picture.

Weiner on being hacked: Hey, it happens; Update: GOP congressman calls for investigation; Update: Angry exchange with CNN « Hot Air

Watch this video.

The male reporter is GREAT - just answer the question.

Wow - he just called the reporter a jacka**....because the GUY wants ONE answer to ONE question.

You know, if this doesn't convince many on here that he is guilty, I don't know what does.

Stay for the end of the video with Bash and Wolf.

Oh...my.

Anthony Weiner | Cliff Stearns | Cybersecurity | The Daily Caller

Anthony Weiner to stay quiet on Tweet - Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

Anthony Weiner to stay quiet on Tweet

Well, he must stay quite. He is stuck in the mire he has created for himself.

You mean he can't even DENY he sent the photo?

I think the GOP congress should do Weiner a favor and initiate an investigation - it IS after all a verified, government account...right?
I just watched that as it played on CNN, anyone who can watch that and still believe his "hacking" story is a complete moron.

Old 05-31-2011, 05:24 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,477,016 times
So he lawyered up instead of getting it investigated.

Now he's going to be all quiet.

He's freaking inside, about right now.

Old 05-31-2011, 05:25 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,856,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
So he lawyered up instead of getting it investigated.

He's freaking inside about right now I think.
He's a pathetic little weasel, he deserves everything he's going through right now and once he's forced out of office he'll blame everyone but himself.

Old 05-31-2011, 05:25 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,317,854 times
Well, at least Jeffrey Toobin, CNN's legal analyst, believes that Anthony Weiner is handling it the right way by not making a federal case out of it, not going to the police. Watch the video clip at the bottom of the article.

Jeffrey Toobin Weinergate | Andrew Breitbart Weinergate | CNN | Mediaite

Old 05-31-2011, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Well, at least Jeffrey Toobin, CNN's legal analyst, believes that Anthony Weiner is handling it the right way by not making a federal case out of it, not going to the police. Watch the video clip at the bottom of the article.

Jeffrey Toobin Weinergate | Andrew Breitbart Weinergate | CNN | Mediaite
RIiiiggghhhht....not going to the police....when a crime has been committed on a sitting congressman's internet accounts.

I'm thinking you would be the first to point out not going to the police......if this were a republican.

Come on, after watching that question/NON answer session, you must have a bit of doubt now.

Just ask yourself if these are the actions, statements and BEHAVIOR of an innocent man.

I mean, I know he's a big lib dem and the Left feels duty bound to defend and excuse him, but this clip has to make them cringe and think "what has he done"?

Old 05-31-2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
RIiiiggghhhht....not going to the police....when a crime has been committed on a sitting congressman's internet accounts.

I'm thinking you would be the first to point out not going to the police......if this were a republican.

Come on, after watching that question/NON answer session, you must have a bit of doubt now.

Just ask yourself if these are the actions, statements and BEHAVIOR of an innocent man.

I mean, I know he's a big lib dem and the Left feels duty bound to defend and excuse him, but this clip has to make them cringe and think "what has he done"?
No, not at all. I tend to believe that not everyone runs to the police when a petty crime or prank happens, so I'd take anyone at their word--Republican or Democrat---on why that didn't contact the police. Heck, someone threw a rock through our window last month and I didn't call the police. Why? It happened at a time when I was really busy and I didn't want to bother plus our neighborhood association had reported a rash of things like this going on with no results. I also believe a person is innocent until proved guilty and all I see from the OP in this thread is an attempt to lead a lynch mob before all the facts are in. I need more than just Andrew Breithart and Patriotusa76 generated "facts" and "timelines" to join your hanging party. Sorry. But do not fear, someone is probably already trying to figure out what brand of underwear was in the photo and if any store in NYC sold some to the Weiner family.

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 05-31-2011 at 05:59 PM..

Old 05-31-2011, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
No, not at all. I tend to believe that not everyone runs to the police when a petty crime or prank happens, so I'd take anyone at their word--Republican or Democrat---on why that didn't contact the police.
I'm sorry, but do you REALLY think hacking into three accounts of a sitting congressman is petty? Hacking is a CRIME - hacking into a member of congress presents potential national security issues - even more of a CRIME.

But we know, and I know you do, why he CAN'T go to the police - he would be filing a false report.

I see you've picked up the new language from weiner - a "prank".

I have no doubt he might find someone to admit to the "prank".

Again, how can you watch that video and still believe this lying POS?

He couldn't/wouldn't even answer the simple question - was that you in the picture.

He is a disgrace, he's lying through his teeth and I think you know it deep down but refuse to admit it because he's a liberal democrat.

Old 05-31-2011, 07:35 PM

1,692 posts, read 1,960,882 times
Except Breitbart is committing fraud once again!

Breitbart publishes risqué photo, claims it’s Anthony Weiner’s wiener (UPDATED) | The Raw Story

Jesus, why do people keep taking him seriously?

Old 05-31-2011, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by db108108 View Post
Except Breitbart is committing fraud once again!

Breitbart publishes risqué photo, claims it’s Anthony Weiner’s wiener (UPDATED) | The Raw Story

Jesus, why do people keep taking him seriously?
Interesting article on "Weinergate". The comment section is worth reading as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies