Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2011, 11:10 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDirector View Post
All they know is that they like his talking points.

You should of seen him at the debates.

The moderator would ask "What is your fiscal plan for America to create jobs"

His answer would be something asinine like "My goal is to provide freedom for Americans".....
"Should have"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2011, 11:11 PM

1,027 posts, read 824,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
We have an organization, Barry O. isn't the only person who can handle community organizing ya know. I know it's frustrating that you can't attack something or someone with your rabid and vile comments. I feel bad for you, I really do.

Well I feel bad your surrounded by Racists at your events...maybe you should kick them out so you can have a Tea Party movement more Americans feel comfortable joining?

Old 06-03-2011, 11:19 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDirector View Post
Well I feel bad your surrounded by Racists at your events...maybe you should kick them out so you can have a Tea Party movement more Americans feel comfortable joining?
Not only have I never seen or heard anything racist at any Tea Party event but the hundreds of people who attend our local events know the difference between your and you're. Based on the huge success of the 2010 midterm elections it seems like people have no problem with the Tea Party, the only people I know that actually hate the Tea Party are ignorant liberals who barely count as humans and I don't pay much attention to their BS.

Old 06-03-2011, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Not only have I never seen or heard anything racist at any Tea Party event but the hundreds of people who attend our local events know the difference between your and you're. Based on the huge success of the 2010 midterm elections it seems like people have no problem with the Tea Party, the only people I know that actually hate the Tea Party are ignorant liberals who barely count as humans and I don't pay much attention to their BS.

Your in a racist movement.

You're going to a racist rally.

That difference?

Old 06-03-2011, 11:59 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
Why is everything about race with you? I do love the "ran a pizza joint" comment, could the left wing nut jobs on this forum be more ignorant?
Supporting a candidate without knowing his stance on the bank bailout is pretty ignorant if you ask me.

Old 06-04-2011, 05:44 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,607,468 times
It's very easy for Cain to say the things he does...being on the outside looking in gives you that freedom. Imagine him getting elected President; he'd have to tone down his rhetoric immediately--at which point his supporters would accuse him of "selling out." Whoops, who would've guessed? This has happened before.

Old 06-04-2011, 06:54 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flize View Post

"I am an American black conservative, an ABC and I’m proud of it!" a fiery Cain said from the podium, drawing huge applause. He added that he hates being labeled by others and said, "I’ve been called a racist too! Go figure! I haven’t figured that one out yet."
But he said it's really "because I won’t stay on the Democrat plantation like I’m supposed to.
"I have two observations for you," Cain said. "Number one, if you’re black and you disagree with the president [it doesn't imply racism]. … It may shock you but some black people can think for themselves. Number two, if we ever reach the point where we cannot criticize constructively our elected leaders we’re no longer the republic that the founders intended. We’ve become a nation of tyranny."

Herman Cain 'won't stay on the Democrat plantation' - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

Wonderful, Herman I hope many other blacks will change their view in seeing you
But he will stay in the Republican shack in the back.

Old 06-04-2011, 07:32 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:

"I am an American black conservative, an ABC and I’m proud of it!" a fiery Cain said from the podium, drawing huge applause. He added that he hates being labeled by others and said, "I’ve been called a racist too! Go figure! I haven’t figured that one out yet."
But he said it's really "because I won’t stay on the Democrat plantation like I’m supposed to.
"I have two observations for you," Cain said. "Number one, if you’re black and you disagree with the president [it doesn't imply racism]. … It may shock you but some black people can think for themselves. Number two, if we ever reach the point where we cannot criticize constructively our elected leaders we’re no longer the republic that the founders intended. We’ve become a nation of tyranny."

Herman Cain 'won't stay on the Democrat plantation' - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

Wonderful, Herman I hope many other blacks will change their view in seeing you
He fits in well with the other TP'er types, hence he will never lead this nation.
Casper

Old 06-04-2011, 09:58 AM

589 posts, read 376,705 times
Herman Cain, he'll lead many blacks to the light (fiscal conservatism)

Old 06-04-2011, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Herman Cain, he'll lead many blacks to the light (fiscal conservatism)

Yep just like Micheal Steele did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies