Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 08:40 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,459,609 times

Advertisements

The Lefties are funny. They just can't help themselves from being scumbags. It's in their DNA.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:40 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,982,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Maybe Beck could set an example by been less hateful on his shows. That would be a good start.
Truth is not hate. Harassing a man trying to enjoy a public park with his family IS hate.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:41 AM

3,337 posts, read 5,121,316 times
Quote:
Those people were astro-turf Republicans aka teabaggers who likely did not vote for the Democratic Representative. Republicans had plenty of opportunity to object to HCR, and they did just that. They were in the minority and they lost the vote... it's as simple as that. That's how things work in a Democracy, the majority rules.
The majority want to REPEAL the law.

Health Care Law - Rasmussen Reports™

Old 06-29-2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Are you talking about Sarah Palin, the woman who put a target on Gabrielle Giffords, the Democratic Congresswoman, who was badly injured in the Arizona massacre by a right wing fanatic of hers?
What a complete LIE. Palin NEVER put a target on Giffords. And the shooter was NOT a right wing fanatic, and didn't "belong" to Palin.

How do you leftwing nutjobs sleep at night, knowing that you are spreading intentional lies? Does the end really justify the means with you thugs?

Old 06-29-2011, 08:44 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times
Quote:
Are you talking about Sarah Palin, the woman who put a target on Gabrielle Giffords, the Democratic Congresswoman, who was badly injured in the Arizona massacre by a right wing fanatic of hers?
Ah yes. Liberal justification for boorish violent behavior.... the use of urban legend.

NewYorkGuy, I do want to offer you my personal thanks for this thread. As a liberal, you have exposed yourself and liberalism for the violent hateful ragamuffin lot you are.

It is despicable but you cannot stop a roach that will not expose itself to sunlight.

NYG meet Sunlight.... Sunlight meet NYG.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:44 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,459,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Does the end really justify the means with you thugs?
Yes it does, it's in their DNA. They have no moral compass and will do anything to get what they want at the expense of everyone else. They don't care about people, just themselves.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:47 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,734,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
See thats the problem with the right. You don't understand and never will how racism creates stress. The racist tea party lead by this animal caused me and allot of other black people stress. You don't get it because it doesn't bother you.
I think your stress is self-inflicted. The tea parties (because they are not one entity but many) arose in response to the Democrats' attempt to address the economic downturn with massive federal spending and to the bailout of financial institutions that were responsible, in part, for that downturn. There was nothing racist about the origins of the group. But it served the purposes of the likes of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid to label the push back as 'racist' simply because Obama is black (in part). For two years we were told by the media that any opposition to any of Obama's policies were racially motivated. In fact there is zero evidence of that. If you bought that propaganda and it created stress in you that is on you, not the tea parties.

Incidentally, I don't think Beck ever claimed to be a leader of the tea party or that any tea party ever acknowledged him as a leader.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:48 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
What a complete LIE. Palin NEVER put a target on Giffords. And the shooter was NOT a right wing fanatic, and didn't "belong" to Palin.

How do you leftwing nutjobs sleep at night, knowing that you are spreading intentional lies? Does the end really justify the means with you thugs?
Palin has used violent imagery in her rhetoric and some of the visuals she has put out there. That said, she is not to blame for the actions of others. The shooter was NOT a right-wing fanatic, and not a Palin supporter. The shooter was mentally ill.

I sleep at night because I do adhere to the truth.

And to respond to an earlier poster about the left condemning the death threats that were revealed in the Palin e-mails recently released. As a lefty, I formally condemn anyone issuing death threats, to Palin or to any other public figure. Since some posters seem to think that a single left speaks for all lefties, that should address the problem. I am a lefty. I condemn death threats. Therefore the left condemns death threats.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:49 AM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I'm sorry, but I disagree with you.

Beck was in the park for a family outing, not for any political reasons.

He was there with his family.

The actions of the hoodlums directed towards Beck was with the intention to intimidate him. It was a confrontation pure and simple.

I give Beck credit for not leaving. He had a right to be there, just as they did. They didn't have the right to do what they did. The mere presence of his family should have stopped them. It didn't, and that's what puts them in the wrong.

That's OK NY. We'll remember that sh*t when you come begging for a state bail-out.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Why would I want to watch an obviously crazy man rant about mythical ideas in his head 24/7 on my computer?
You never watch him, yet you know everything about what he says. You're quite the psychic, aren't you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies