Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 07:27 AM

59,113 posts, read 27,340,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Maybe Beck could set an example by been less hateful on his shows. That would be a good start.
Only the left labels anyting said or done in disagreement with them as hate.

As has been said, those that accuse others are usually the one guilty.

Old 06-29-2011, 07:33 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Maybe Beck could set an example by been less hateful on his shows. That would be a good start.

Hateful? Is this something you have been told or actually witnessed?

Let us see the hatred you witnessed from Beck.

Old 06-29-2011, 07:38 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,589,909 times
What a pathetic thread....

Old 06-29-2011, 07:39 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Good for those people. I hope his family felt like scum because he is scum. If he wanted to picnic why didn't he come on down to the south and not the big cities I'm talking where his real base is Mississippi and counties in SC and many others. Dirt bag.

This childish, immature attitude happens, because the criminal element has been exposed by Glenn.

They have nothing for the message because they cannot debate the truth, they go after the messenger. Just what makes Glenn Beck scum in your corrupt eyes?

Your message has defined your character.

Old 06-29-2011, 07:45 AM

30,072 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
beck dear sir is a evil man who whips low intelligence right wingers with guns into a frenzy putting me and my family in direct harm. He took a great moment in American history and turned it into a stressful eye opening time in my life when he lead a racist hate filled group(tea party) to launch an all out racist attack against President Obama. For this for anyone outside of foaming at the mouth right wingers he will forever be hated. He is not welcomed in allot more places than he realizes. I hope he gets what he deserves. Hate breeds hate.

" A man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest".

Simon and Garfunkle

I think that you are giving Glen Beck a little to much credit for his ability to influence people and influence your life. Can you note the instances in which you and your family have been attacked due to the efforts of Glen Beck? Perhaps these assaults are more imagined than real and you need to deal with your "stress" (you have got to be kidding) through other means. Ever think about taking up golf or hiking? Hating Glen Beck is a little maladaptive and consuming (speaking of foaming at the mouth).

This is from someone who does not care for Beck, nor do I listen to him. Instead of attributing any of my failures in life to him, I just ignore him. Perhaps you should do the same and you might have a little less stress. Stress is certainly relative, but it always makes me smile when people talk about stress when they have actually experienced none.

Old 06-29-2011, 07:48 AM

288 posts, read 350,241 times
Quote:
beck dear sir is a evil man who whips low intelligence right wingers with guns into a frenzy putting me and my family in direct harm. He took a great moment in American history and turned it into a stressful eye opening time in my life when he lead a racist hate filled group(tea party) to launch an all out racist attack against President Obama. For this for anyone outside of foaming at the mouth right wingers he will forever be hated. He is not welcomed in allot more places than he realizes. I hope he gets what he deserves. Hate breeds hate.
Obviously your hatred is impenetrable, so I won't waste much time here. But I very much oppose the broad brush you paint the right/tea people with. "Frenzy", "direct harm", "foaming at the mouth"...wow.

"He is not welcome in allot more places than he knows" <-- he can be unwelcome in many places, but intimidation is illegal and inexcusable. He has the same rights to be on public property as ANY american citizen.

"I hope he gets what he deserves. Hate breeds hate" <-- An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Regards,
Tb

Old 06-29-2011, 07:58 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,534,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
This childish, immature attitude happens, because the criminal element has been exposed by Glenn.

They have nothing for the message because they cannot debate the truth, they go after the messenger. Just what makes Glenn Beck scum in your corrupt eyes?

Your message has defined your character.
I dont give a crap what you think BB. You expose what you are everday on here.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:00 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,863,777 times
Quote:
I dont give a crap what you think BB. You expose what you are everday on here.
As do you.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:02 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,534,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
" A man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest".

Simon and Garfunkle

I think that you are giving Glen Beck a little to much credit for his ability to influence people and influence your life. Can you note the instances in which you and your family have been attacked due to the efforts of Glen Beck? Perhaps these assaults are more imagined than real and you need to deal with your "stress" (you have got to be kidding) through other means. Ever think about taking up golf or hiking? Hating Glen Beck is a little maladaptive and consuming (speaking of foaming at the mouth).

This is from someone who does not care for Beck, nor do I listen to him. Instead of attributing any of my failures in life to him, I just ignore him. Perhaps you should do the same and you might have a little less stress. Stress is certainly relative, but it always makes me smile when people talk about stress when they have actually experienced none.
See thats the problem with the right. You don't understand and never will how racism creates stress. The racist tea party lead by this animal caused me and allot of other black people stress. You don't get it because it doesn't bother you.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:06 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,863,777 times
Quote:
See thats the problem with the right. You don't understand and never will how racism creates stress. The racist tea party lead by this animal caused me and allot of other black people stress. You don't get it because it doesn't bother you.
What the hell are you talking about man? What has the tea party done to affect your life? You declare yourself a victim and then say we should be attacking the guys family because you can trace back some of your "stress" to him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies