Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 12:22 AM

1,604 posts, read 1,565,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
Yet you still haven't responded to my argument. Are you going to deny that you are saying it's okay to harass the families of those who don't agree with you? Because I'm pretty sure that's what you're saying. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
So what's your response to Glenn Beck's well known attacks on the President's wife and daughters? Is that acceptable in your book? Or do you just choose to ignore it?

Old 06-29-2011, 12:23 AM

6,864 posts, read 12,076,689 times
The attitude of the OP and his like minded friends and what they write, say and do are reasons I left that scum sucking disgusting city many years ago and a reason why hundreds of thousands have done the same. They just can't understand why so many people are leaving and they are losing 2 congressional seats.

Old 06-29-2011, 12:24 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I don't think it's all right wingers. I know plenty of right wingers who are actually smart. The ones on here are not actually the creme of the creme.
Yeah, I bet those righties think the expression is creme de la creme.

Old 06-29-2011, 12:27 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,860,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
So what's your response to Glenn Beck's well known attacks on the President's wife and daughters? Is that acceptable in your book? Or do you just choose to ignore it?
Well it wasn't physical, but no, it's not acceptable either, especially with the daughters since they aren't in politics. As far as Michelle goes, I'll talk about what she does that I don't agree with. But you will definitely not catch me arguing that anyone is justified in stirring up a mob to throw **** at Barack Obama's family in the park. That's disgusting.

Old 06-29-2011, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
The attitude of the OP and his like minded friends and what they write, say and do are reasons I left that scum sucking disgusting city many years ago and a reason why hundreds of thousands have done the same. They just can't understand why so many people are leaving and they are losing 2 congressional seats.
LoL. New York's population is actually increasing not decreasing. Also we get more tourists than any other city in North America every year even more than Disney World. Everybody loves New York ...except teabaggers of course.

Old 06-29-2011, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
Well it wasn't physical, but no, it's not acceptable either, especially with the daughters since they aren't in politics. As far as Michelle goes, I'll talk about what she does that I don't agree with. But you will definitely not catch me arguing that anyone is justified in stirring up a mob to throw **** at Barack Obama's family in the park. That's disgusting.
There was nothing physical about what happened in the park; unless you wholeheartedly believe in Beck's delusions. Someone accidentally poured wine on his wife and that was it. I won't be drawn in by this guy's schizophrenia.

Old 06-29-2011, 12:36 AM

1,167 posts, read 2,170,290 times
He's a hate and fear mongering demagogue but I dont think he deserves to get attacked.

Old 06-29-2011, 12:37 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,860,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
There was nothing physical about what happened in the park; unless you wholeheartedly believe in Beck's delusions. Someone accidentally poured wine on his wife and that was it. I won't be drawn in by this guy's schizophrenia.
It was an accident? Interesting. So your original post was about how you just love how accident prone New Yorkers are? Why would you be so "proud" of an accidental drink spillage? Now you're trying to change your position since you know you're wrong.

I quote:

Quote:
I always laugh when right wingers seem surprised that liberals can be as hateful as them.
Quote:
I applaud my fellow New Yorkers for showing Beck that he is not welcome in our great city.

Old 06-29-2011, 12:39 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,289,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadell View Post
He's a hate and fear mongering demagogue but I dont think he deserves to get attacked.
Glen Beck's stated that someone "spilled" yes those are his own words, spilled a drink on his picnic blanket.

How is that an attack?

Old 06-29-2011, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Glen Beck's stated that someone "spilled" yes those are his own words, spilled a drink on his picnic blanket.

How is that an attack?
Sheesh..........conservatives are not fond of facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies