Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 04:06 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,214,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Ok, you've proven that you will repeatedly refuse to acknowledge the middle eastern terrorist link and FBI in regard to the planning of the OKC bombing.

How about left wing radicals? Will you continue pretend they are no threat?

Will you deny that the 1970's Zebra Murders were perpatrated by members of the Nation of Islam here in the USA?

The Puerto Rican National Liberation (FALN) ?

American Indian Movement (AIM)?

Eco-terrorists?
Ecoterrorism: Extremism in the Animal Rights and Environmentalist Movements

Or the Weather Underground?
FBI — 1975 State Department Bombing

San Francisco Time Bomb - SF Weekly

A more recent eco-terrorist from Al Gore's church of global warming
Gunman Shot and Killed After Hostage Standoff at Discovery Channel Building - FoxNews.com

See, despite your vile attempts to "blame whitey the righty", domestic terrorists come in all political factions, all ethnicities and colors.

Good response. Ecoterrorism, which is extreme left wing terrorism, is something the liberals like to ignore when they rant and rail about "right wing terrorism" when it is far more common than any "right wing terrorism" we have witnessed in recent years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2011, 04:23 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,531,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekester View Post
They are both well known right wingers. I won't do the research for you. You have internet access. The world is at your fingertips.
I'd say McVeigh was more anti-government rather than right winger.
Sure he was a registered Repub at one time but that was in NY in the 80's.
He hated both parties and thought both were just out to tax the heck out of Americans. He hated the system.

Anti-government does not equate to "right winger" try as you might.
These type of people don't care who is in charge..it's the system they hate.

Note he went after a Federal building, not a Dem nor a Repub..but a symbol of the Federal Government.

Old 07-21-2011, 04:35 PM

1,372 posts, read 1,549,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I'd say McVeigh was more anti-government rather than right winger.
Sure he was a registered Repub at one time but that was in NY in the 80's.
He hated both parties and thought both were just out to tax the heck out of Americans. He hated the system.

Anti-government does not equate to "right winger" try as you might.
These type of people don't care who is in charge..it's the system they hate.

Note he went after a Federal building, not a Dem nor a Repub..but a symbol of the Federal Government.
I think that the idea you're groping towards is that Both Rudolph and McVeigh were extremists and I'll give you that. They were both definitely unhinged, but the fact remains that they were right-wing. Rudolph's anti-abortion stance peg him as right-wing and it is well known that Mcveigh liked and read extreme right-wing literature like "The Turner Diaries" a copy of which was found among his possessions.

Old 07-21-2011, 05:25 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,953,749 times
I stand by my previous post that as elections draw nearer, like we saw early on in this administration with DHS pointing the finger of suspected terrorists at returning veterans, Ron Paul supporters, folks with the Gadsen Flag, Tea Party members, etc..., well see more "normalization" of such accusations as through government produced and promoted videos such as the one at the central topic of this thread and contained in the OP.

Old 07-21-2011, 06:17 PM

9,424 posts, read 11,179,571 times
Quote:
I stand by my previous post that as elections draw nearer, like we saw early on in this administration with DHS pointing the finger of suspected terrorists at returning veterans, Ron Paul supporters, folks with the Gadsen Flag, Tea Party members, etc..., well see more "normalization" of such accusations as through government produced and promoted videos such as the one at the central topic of this thread and contained in the OP.
Tom Ridge, Michael Chertoff, Janet Napolitano, now those are some REAL risks to the Constitutional United States of America. All white. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Maybe I should report them.

Old 07-21-2011, 06:19 PM

1,372 posts, read 1,549,900 times
Quote:
Unfortunately you're probably right. Anyone who thinks outside of the box or voices the opinion that America is headed in the wrong direction and needs to be brought back to it's proper course is suspect. Ironically some of the most patriotic people out there will be targeted as anti-american extremists.

Old 07-21-2011, 06:23 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,486,186 times
I never thought I'd live to see the day that the American flag would be controversial at public schools. But alas, that day is here.

Old 07-21-2011, 06:25 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,531,102 times
We're fighting against the agenda of globalism IMHO.

Old 07-21-2011, 07:27 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,306,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
We're fighting against the agenda of globalism IMHO.
If YOU are fighting globalism you are about 10 to 15 years too late. That train has left the station and it isn't coming back.

You are much better served learing how to deal with and be successful with globalism than fighting it.

Old 07-21-2011, 07:30 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,306,984 times
Quote:
How convenient that you repeatedly leave out the well known FBI and the middle east connections to the OKC bombing. Perpetuating lies to protect Clinton, Reno and justify the demonization of middle class whites by this administration are you?
Is that is what Fox New told you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies