Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 10:34 PM

209 posts, read 240,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
It takes someone like Alex Jones to bring an official DHS video like that one to public attention. Fer shur, we would never see it on any mainstream news outlet.
Absolutely! That's why he is so venomously maligned by the mainstream media and the government power structure. What I think is most awesome about Alex Jones is he can back up and source everything he says and links all of his sources for his listeners, heck Glenn Beck even ripped off one of his catch phrases of "Don't just believe what I say, look this stuff up for yourself."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2011, 11:01 PM

209 posts, read 240,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
If YOU are fighting globalism you are about 10 to 15 years too late. That train has left the station and it isn't coming back.

You are much better served learing how to deal with and be successful with globalism than fighting it.
Of course he is fighting that fight. What kind of fair-weather American would he be if he were willing to relinquish his country's (People's) sovereignty to a bunch of unelected UN officials and/or foreign bankers because his patriotism extends to the honorable extent of 'if you can't beat em, join em'? Possessing such an attitude would be a truly despicable tribute to pay all of those who given their blood and lives over the course of American history to defend our nation from just such a threat. I have read enough of his posts to know that he is no such coward.

Last edited by Sights_Set; 07-21-2011 at 11:05 PM.. Reason: grammar

Old 07-21-2011, 11:16 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,953,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
So you really buy into the idea that radical Muslim jihaddists would follow an American Jew from Orange County CA named Adam Pearlman? Really? I bet you won't admit that Bin Laden ever worked for the CIA either.
Pathetic really.

Old 07-21-2011, 11:24 PM

2,023 posts, read 5,314,914 times
Expose the criminal elements of government and criticize the private Federal Reserve and you may be labeled a terrorist by the very scary hate group known as the southern poverty law center. This Mark Potok person is very dangerous.

Guest Post: A Day In The Life Of A ?Homegrown Terrorist? | zero hedge

Old 07-22-2011, 06:30 AM

3,130 posts, read 3,076,840 times
It's a video about reporting suspicious activity. It has nothing to do with race.

The people who are making a big deal about most of the "terrorists" being white (what are there - like seven total?) and most of the "informants" being minorities seem to be the ones with the problems IMO. Nobody really thinks that white men are the most likely to be terrorists, although there are some (from abortion clinic bombers and neo-Nazis on the right to eco-terror groups on the left) that are. Besides, most of the "law enforcement" and regular people in the video were white as well.

I think that those who are complaining about white people being cast as "terrorists" and minorities as "informants" are being racist. The not really as thinly veiled statement as you might think behind this is that white people are "truly American" and minorities are "other," and showing something the other way around is bending to political correctness run amok.

I watched the video - it's pretty silly like most of these kinds of things, but it's about reporting suspicious activity. Otherwise, we'll get the idea that we should kick otherwise totally non-threatening people off of planes because they appear Muslim.

Old 07-22-2011, 06:35 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,949,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
So you really buy into the idea that radical Muslim jihaddists would follow an American Jew from Orange County CA named Adam Pearlman? Really? I bet you won't admit that Bin Laden ever worked for the CIA either.
Pathetic really.
Unfortunately Jazzy apparently still believes Muslims hiding in a cave planned an attack far worse than what the Japanese military achieved at Pearl Harbor

Old 07-22-2011, 06:39 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,214,198 times
Napolitano: Domestic Terrorists Central to Threat - FoxNews.com

Janet Napolitano stresses in this interview that homegrown terrorists are a clear part of the threat to this country. While I think the video should have used both white and minority actors in both roles of "terrorist" and "informant", she is probably correct that the greatest threat comes from within the country. It matters not a hoot or a holler whether those terrorists are "right" or "left"--they both cause damage, mayhem, injury and murder.

Old 07-22-2011, 06:41 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchman01 View Post
Do I really have to say it? For this administration whites are the problem.
Yet, practically all the people in the administration are white.

Old 07-22-2011, 06:42 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,949,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Napolitano: Domestic Terrorists Central to Threat - FoxNews.com

Janet Napolitano stresses in this interview that homegrown terrorists are a clear part of the threat to this country. While I think the video should have used both white and minority actors in both roles of "terrorist" and "informant", she is probably correct that the greatest threat comes from within the country. It matters not a hoot or a holler whether those terrorists are "right" or "left"--they both cause damage, mayhem, injury and murder.
I think Big Sis is just making excuses to roll out the police state on the American people as the economy goes into depression. After all, that's what DHS was formed to do

Old 07-22-2011, 06:44 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
OKlahoma was not the only one., it was the only one Jazz mentioned. The point is this who has been the domsetic terrorists in this country, the answer is normally they are white. If outsiders wanted to recruit a terrorist that would fit in and nt be suspected who would they recruit......
FYI No one has said ignor everyone else, they are just warning us.
OK folks back to your whining.
Casper
I am surprised by the overwhelming victim mentality among the posters in this thread. They actually think that all whites are under some kind of attack by evil Obama. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies