Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2011, 03:05 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,598,235 times

Advertisements

lol, how do the have a party with 100 or 200 per month? I dont condone multiple children either, but posting youtube garbage from ten years ago is pointless

youtube is the new junk mail, but i guess those who listen to the garbage on it find it a good source- you prolly watch "reality" tv as well.

Old 08-29-2011, 05:50 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,464,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
Just wait until welfare is cut. The people who make a party off it wont be so happy as they are in this video.

Chapter - EBT (It's Free Swipe Yo EBT) - YouTube
Why did I bother clicking play?

Old 08-29-2011, 06:10 PM

Its hilarious to see the far right defend Wall Street bailouts yet rail on women and the disabled trying to feed their families...no wonder this country is in such a mess and you have idiotic candidates like Bachmann proclaiming that all ..."the sinners deserved hurricane Irene"....

seriously what is wrong with some people?

Old 08-29-2011, 06:31 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,916,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Its hilarious to see the far right defend Wall Street bailouts yet rail on women and the disabled trying to feed their families...no wonder this country is in such a mess and you have idiotic candidates like Bachmann proclaiming that all ..."the sinners deserved hurricane Irene"....

i disagree that the far right defends wall street bailouts. the far right OPPOSED the bailouts and OPPOSED the outright THEFT of taxpayer money. if you look at old posts, you can clearly see where the far right objected to the democratic congress led bank bailout, signed by an incredibly awful republican president.

we also objected to the GM bailout.

we object to government intervening in the free market system because we understand that it creates economic distortions, and that there are negative consequences to bad decisions-as we are just starting to find out. i think we would also like to see the banking bonuses clawed back-because they were NOT EARNED by any of the crooks that got them.

our pay czar seems to disagree.

i think what we are saying is that this cannot continue in the direction that we are going, running this kind of deficit. it will hurt ALL americans and we are all in this country together.

Old 08-29-2011, 06:37 PM

ok, a few on here were defending it on the other thread.

Old 08-29-2011, 06:38 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,862,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post

It's hilarious that every time something like this comes the far left starts screaming about the bailouts and the patriot act as if we all think in lock step with GW Bush or something.

Old 08-29-2011, 07:08 PM

I havent talked about patriot act or GWB in 3 years....O/T

Old 02-25-2014, 03:38 PM

8 posts, read 8,030 times
they should also eliminate wic.
this just encourages them to have more welfare brats

Old 02-25-2014, 04:04 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
This is just from a half a day of denied EBT. Just wait until food stamp budgets go dry for days on end, or even indefinitely.

When Foodstamps End in Atlanta, GA - Chaos in the Street! FOX 5 - YouTube
Link, attributed to Fox News, does not work for me. Says it violates a copy right law.

I could not find via google.

Old 02-25-2014, 05:28 PM

Ending the FS program may not work well for the Koch bros. Alabama's workers at their plant are being killed off. But, perhaps that's what they want anyway.

The Koch brothers are killing me and my family,” Norma Thompson says, surrounded by a collection of medicine and respirators. A long-time resident of Crossett, Arkansas, she and her neighbors suffer from an abnormally high rate of cancer, breathing problems and other health issues—which local leadership have traced to the rampant pollution emitted by Koch Industries' Georgia Pacific plant.
To learn more about the Koch brothers' abysmal environmental track record—and the "toxic cloud" they've created over Crossett—read Robert Greenwald's exposé here. You can contribute to Crossett's campaign against the Georgia Pacific plant here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies