Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2011, 06:26 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,350,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Tell me how a republican is going to win the presidency without the Latino, African-American and other minority votes. I just don't see Obama losing in 2012.

What makes you think that Obama has those demographics locked up?

Texas Insider » Obama Losing Latino Support, Will GOP Gain Latino Vote?

Black Caucus Warns Obama on Jobs - WSJ.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2011, 06:34 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,205,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
To bad none of the actual GOP candiates are, maybe you should give old McDonald a call, he would be a huge step up for the GOP, and he already has the clown suit so he will fit right in.
Casper

the only viable candidate is Ron Paul, but the washington dc goes they dont want him in office because alot of entitlements would end up going away.

Old 09-02-2011, 06:41 AM

30,072 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Considering that the President is a Class AAA Blame Artist, I know that there will be all sorts of reasons that will be thrown around by the President, Democrats, and Liberals as to why he became the next One Term President.

But what sort of regrets will Obama himself have? What will he blame for his Magnificent Ouster? Will he blame himself, or others? Will he regret his policies?

Hindsight 20/20 is bound to be quite interesting coming from the First Black President, One Termer, and Worst President in post-War history.

He will be worse than Carter. Carter has been a bitter man since leaving office, as his ineptitude was magnified by Reagan's success with the very same situation.

Obama will be worse than Carter, as he will be more bitter and cast more blame. Nothing is and will ever be, his fault. Past presidents rarely, if ever, assume any more than a supportive role in thier party. However, I think that even the dems will quickly distance themselves from Obama and still cling to Clinton as thier "former president".

Old 09-23-2011, 09:43 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,134,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
He will be worse than Carter. Carter has been a bitter man since leaving office, as his ineptitude was magnified by Reagan's success with the very same situation.

Obama will be worse than Carter, as he will be more bitter and cast more blame. Nothing is and will ever be, his fault. Past presidents rarely, if ever, assume any more than a supportive role in thier party. However, I think that even the dems will quickly distance themselves from Obama and still cling to Clinton as thier "former president".
You're absolutely right. Obama's recent campaign speeches have been of sheer desperation and fear mongering. Bridges collapsing are the current theme of this failed President's oratory. It's total nonsense, and he knows it, but I guess that's what happens when the legacy of a U.S. President is at stake.

Obama WILL go down as the worst President in post-War history, if not the worst of all time. He knows it, and he's desperate.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:19 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,326,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Considering that the President is a Class AAA Blame Artist, I know that there will be all sorts of reasons that will be thrown around by the President, Democrats, and Liberals as to why he became the next One Term President.

But what sort of regrets will Obama himself have? What will he blame for his Magnificent Ouster? Will he blame himself, or others? Will he regret his policies?

Hindsight 20/20 is bound to be quite interesting coming from the First Black President, One Termer, and Worst President in post-War history.
If I was Obama, just before I left i would pimp slap Bonner in the back of his head......just for GP!

Oh BTW, where were you when Bush was president under a rock?

Old 09-23-2011, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-cal View Post
Please tell us, new member, how these people are "loons". Try not to use leftwing talking points but engage your intellect. Please tell us how they are loons but Obama is not.

Who were you before your most recent banning?
Apparently you were not present or even heard the GOP debates. The place must have been sponsored by Planters because of all of nuts that were there

Old 09-23-2011, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Latinos in Texas voting Republican (yawn) there are more latinos and hispanics in the rest of the country who have a better idea as to what is at stake then the ones in texas. The black caucus represents who? The vast majority of blacks have no idea what the hell they do, neverless listen intently to them

Old 09-23-2011, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvande55 View Post
Failure to address economic conditions, especially unemployment. The stimulus didn't stimulate. Even if you love the man personally, being unable to find a job makes you rethink whether to support him.
True, but none of the refuticans have a clue how to create jobs either, except provide tax cuts to the wealthy (which has not worked in the last ten years)

Old 09-23-2011, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by analyze_this View Post
You are willing to vote for a immoral crook just to get rid of BO?

Why anyone would vote against their best interest is beyond me

Old 09-23-2011, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Sure is funny to watch White men tells us what Blacks think and will do, must be based on their vast experience and close relationships with Black People
Casper
good point

Eventhough many blacks are not happen with the current president, they are not going to vote for the lead clown in the circus either
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies