Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 08:38 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
I thought it was funny.
Figures.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2011, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Some of these people think the president is so fabulous, that they should be off limit and not criticized. Tell a joke about the Obamas, how dare you, you should be shot!!

Ooh darn, there I go telling a joke about killing people. I suspect the FBI will be at my door before the night is out.
Inshallah.

Old 09-28-2011, 08:41 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Because we know of course joking about throwing someone like Perry out of a helicopter would be considered a real knee-slapper by the whiney-righties in this forum, eh?
Wouldn't bother me in the slightest, nor did it the three times I heard this exact same joke with bush as the target.
Knock yourself out, burdie.

Old 09-29-2011, 06:58 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Are you really?

Too bad you didn't pipe up about the OVERT signs advocating murder of another president.

Old 09-29-2011, 07:02 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,224,629 times
Quote:
But im sure you ok when Hoffa called for the death of tea partiers

Old 09-29-2011, 07:13 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
If that is a true story, it is sick, just as sick as Obama's friends who called others names.

Maxime Waters
Rev. Wright
Joe Biden
Obama himself for calling the cops, names
Nancy Pelosi
etc.......

Old 09-29-2011, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
If that is a true story, it is sick, just as sick as Obama's friends who called others names.

Maxime Waters
Rev. Wright
Joe Biden
Obama himself for calling the cops, names
Nancy Pelosi
etc.......
what?

Old 09-29-2011, 07:29 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
Quote:

People need to get over their "tenderness" when it comes to the obama's.

All's fair when it comes to conservative's, especially female and black conservatives.

Old 09-29-2011, 07:51 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
Where was this outrage when Bush was hanged in effigy? Signs calling for his assasination? Or the movie made about his murder?

Selective outrage here.
I'd bet there was plenty of outrage about it here on CD. I wasn't posting on P&OC when Bush was president, until near the election of 2008. As for the movie, for the umpteenth time, it was a British movie that only played in the US for two weeks, with many theaters refusing to show it, and many advertisers and others refusing to publicize it, including NPR. Do a search; I've posted on this before.

Old 09-29-2011, 08:16 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post
So you deny being liberal despite posting little other than liberal talking points and buzzwords....whatever floats your boat.

Personally speaking I'd have more respect for you if you admitted what you were rather than trying to deny it. Then again I doubt you have any more use for my opinion than I have for yours.

Enjoy your denial.
I'm not confirming or denying anything...I'm who I am...as far as "buzzwords" are concerned...which words are those?
Does it make one a liberal to believe in equal rights and freedom for all?Does it make one a liberal to think American people should come first over foreign countrys and corporations?Does it make one a liberal to think if America can give corporate farmers,foreign countrys,banks and rip off corporations trillions upon trillions of dollars that they should damn well be able to feed poor and needy people within our own borders?

If that's the case then I'm a proud liberal and your ilk appear to be an unpatriotic danger to Americans and a shill for corporations which will walk all over them and when they wear out will cast them aside like a used prophylactic.

Do you not think it's the appex of arrogance for someone else to tell another person what to do with their own body?Who they have sex with?How many children to have?If that's your war cry,China sounds like an excellent place for the baggers to relocate to.

Why would you guys want to live with the moral values you have?Don't you know your crew are the minority with your views? You are at the very least running in bad company imho....Personally I believe in GOD and will do as I believe,I'll stay out of the way and let each person believe as they choose(not pushing my beliefs on them either) and let them work their personal issues out with the beliefs of their choice and if I'm right in my beliefs,I will stay out of the way as they are judged,if I'm wrong in my beliefs then what does it matter in the long run?

Since you are so smart and I trust your valued opinion so much I'll let you continue to judge me..AM I a liberal?

Get with the program and be a help to America instead of pushing forward an agenda that will eventually kill it....Rome fell,we are not immune.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies