Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2011, 02:23 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,530,849 times

Advertisements

Mr. Garrison is gay
Mr. Garrison is now Ms. Garrison.
"Class, I have announcement to make, I'm gay." <student> "AGAIN!?"
Ms. Garrison is now Mr. Garrison once again!

Old 09-30-2011, 02:27 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Mr. Garrison is gay
Mr. Garrison is now Ms. Garrison.
"Class, I have announcement to make, I'm gay." <student> "AGAIN!?"
Ms. Garrison is now Mr. Garrison once again!
It is better to have been ? ? ?, and changed your mind back, than to have never been ? ? ? at all, or something.

Tried it.

Didn't like it.

Been there, done that.

Old 09-30-2011, 02:44 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
A son wanting to be a girl is not being themselves nor is it normal.
I'm starting to think that willful ignorance is a "normal" condition for a lot of people.

Old 09-30-2011, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Considering the boy's parental role models, would he want to become a dominant or submissive girl?
More willful ignorance.

Seems to be an epidemic on this thread.

Old 09-30-2011, 02:45 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
You're about 40 years behind the times. You may as well argue that interracial marriage should be illegal too. Oh wait...

An interracial heterosexual couple will produce a biracial child who will understand what a man is and what a woman is. At some point, they will also learn what race is and how they fit into society as a person of mixed heritage. There will be no need for any sort of medical tinkering because the child doesn't feel he or she belongs in a biracial body. When they go off to school, they will find lots of other biracial kids there since much has changed in forty years, but what hasn't changed, and won't change, is nature's design. Attempting to force change on nature, as we see in the case of our very young and very confused Thomas, is child abuse.

Old 09-30-2011, 02:48 AM

1,801 posts, read 3,554,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Well golly-gee-wiz, do you think maybe the reason Thomas wants to be a girl is because the two lesbian loony tunes raising him and providing the example of what is normal to him are so completely disconnected from normal that they are incapable of raising a child who has even the most fundamental grasp of what normal is?

And yet AGAIN the same thing. How do you account for the myriad of transgendered individuals who were, have been brought up in traditional, heterosexual families??? I'll make it easy for you: a) the straight parents are liberal demons, b) the straight father has been castrated by the misandrist mother, c) the straight parents aren't really straight.

Go ahead. Ask Thomas what normal is. He'll stand there with a blank look on his face as he tries to sort out all the bizarre self-contradictory leftist homosexual propaganda he has heard all his life.

Yeah, because homosexuality is inherently leftist, as the Greeks knew so well... And your definition of "normal", if you're implying that anything else is unacceptable, is probably too simplistic to be satisfactory in a world where freedom of expression is allowed, civil rights exist, alphabetization is widespread and human groups are becoming more and more diverse, thus allowing several kinds of bonds. If you mean "normal" as in what's more "frequent", any boy not living in a bubble will know what's more frequent, worry not.

Of course Thomas feels out of place in his body.

And of course all the Thomases brought up by straight parents and wanting a sex change feel out of place too.

Children imitate their parents and he is surrounded by women trying to be men.

Do you know these two women? Or do you mean their lesbianism is their way of "trying to be men"? If yes to the second question, you haven't seen much world, have you?

Abnormality has become his default normalcy.

In my town, your mindset would be thought of as terribly abnormal I assure you.

This kid is screwed up for life.

You wish...

If gay marriage ever becomes legal and common, the psych wards will teem with kids like Thomas.

Remember when shock treament was widely applied to gay teens and teens who were "different"? Those were times, weren't they...

Old 09-30-2011, 02:49 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
More willful ignorance.

Seems to be an epidemic on this thread.

I know you can put a square peg in a round hole, if the hole is large enough.

I've had some physics.

Matter of fact, I think I AM physic.

But, according to the Heisenberg theory, I'm probably neither here nor there depending on the observer.

Mirrors can be tricky, man.

When you're not there, you can go through the looking glass and find a Cheshire Schrodinger.

Old 09-30-2011, 02:57 AM

Quote:
. Attempting to force change on nature, as we see in the case of our very young and very confused Thomas, is child abuse.
Nature is diverse. Nature is why the child was born the way he/she was.

Or do you think all humans are born like cookies formed from the same male/female cookie cutter?

What are your views about children born intersexed?

Old 09-30-2011, 02:58 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Quote:
An interracial heterosexual couple will produce a biracial child who will understand what a man is and what a woman is. At some point, they will also learn what race is and how they fit into society as a person of mixed heritage. There will be no need for any sort of medical tinkering because the child doesn't feel he or she belongs in a biracial body. When they go off to school, they will find lots of other biracial kids there since much has changed in forty years, but what hasn't changed, and won't change, is nature's design. Attempting to force change on nature, as we see in the case of our very young and very confused Thomas, is child abuse.
What does gay marriage and a kid with gender identity issues have to do with each other?

a. Most kids who have gender identity issues do not have homosexual parents.
b. Gender identity problems and being gay have nothing to do with each other.
c. People who are so ignorant that they are not aware of a. and b. should kindly refrain from commenting.

Old 09-30-2011, 03:02 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
Prove that these parents forced this upon their child, please.

I've heard of some transgendered knowing that they didn't feel comfortable as their gender as early as 6-7.

OH DEAR GOD WE'RE TEACHING KIDS TO HAVE AN OPEN MIND.

THE WORLD IS GOING TO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND.

Well, considering that transgenders don't only come from homosexual households...
with these thoughts.

Like heterosexual religious parents.

Because GID doesn't exist!

Yaaaay!

Kids at 6 or 7 don't feel comfortable sleeping in their own beds with the lights off because they think a monster lives in the closet.

Perhaps we should wait a few years before we allow them to have an "open mind".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies