Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2011, 05:01 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,389,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
homosexuality is destroying society as we know it...it needs to be scourged.
You seem to be confused.

How can a sexual orientation be "scourged"?

Or is English not your first language?

Or are you trying to say that you think all gays and lesbians should be whipped and flogged?

Old 09-30-2011, 05:38 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
You seem to be confused.

How can a sexual orientation be "scourged"?

Or is English not your first language?

Or are you trying to say that you think all gays and lesbians should be whipped and flogged?
How can an 8 year old determine his sexual orientation?

CLEARLY, the two lesbians had a hand in distorting his mental state and convincing him he'd be better off a girl.

Normally, 8 year olds have NO idea about such things.

Old 09-30-2011, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

CLEARLY, the two lesbians had a hand in distorting his mental state and convincing him he'd be better off a girl.

Normally, 8 year olds have NO idea about such things.
You appear to be even more confused than the last poster.

What are you babbling about?

The article has nothing to do with an 8 year old or a child's sexual orientation.

It seems you were in such an excited rush when you saw a possible opportunity to attack gay people, you didn't.. umm... have time.... to read the actual article.

How typical of many posters in this thread.

Old 09-30-2011, 06:20 AM

27,145 posts, read 15,327,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
How is this lunacy?

Apparently you would have no way of recognizing that.

Old 09-30-2011, 06:25 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,046,395 times
Quote:
Gender Identity=/= sexual orientation.

And it's proven that GID can surface in as young as 4 years old.

Old 09-30-2011, 06:31 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,465,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
I would like to ask you this: What about when it DOES have something to do with the parents being a same-sex couple? Do people have the right to have concern then?

That's been the point from the beginning. We are wondering what happens in these households? How is this NOT child endangerment?

You all are basically accusing people of being homophobic because they are not foolish enough to eliminate the idea that this child has been influenced. Do you want to go out and state that there is NO WAY that a same-sex household could have such an effect on a child?

THAT is the question. Does it? If it could then people have the right to have concern for a child in such a household.

However, you all want to be blind to the truth and push people off as homophobic.

THE IRONY of your post is that you call those who view this as unnatural as having a social disorder. Yet, those people are not allowed to call homosexuality a social disorder. Do you NOT see the stupidity and hypocrisy in your words?
Why aren't you talking about all the times that a healthy and incidentally heterosexual child is raised by same-sex parents?

Why are you also not considering all the healthy heterosexual parents that raise children that turn out to be gay?

Why are you not looking at straight parents who raise transgender children, and trans parents who raise cisgender (non-trans) children?

Is there a reason you are ignoring all those cases in favor of one tiny sliver of the whole picture?

Old 09-30-2011, 06:33 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Are you gay? I'm just giving my statement and opinion on the matter. I believe everything I say.
For that, you'll get insulted with personal attacks....unless you agree with their opinion.

Quote:
Approximately 100% of your post is false.
As are all your posts as well then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
"Something being wrong" with the 11 year old wanting a sex change is a matter of opinion.

Again, if he has a confirmed case of GID, then I don't see the issue with it.
You're joking? An 11 year old?

"confirmed" case of CID is the issue. Of course these pro-homosexual, pro-gay agenda "scientists" would find that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post

As I said earlier, at one time homosexuality was in the DSM. How do you get it out of the DSM? Simple. You stack the board with homosexuals and those who are sympathetic to homosexuals and then they vote to remove it from the DSM.

That's how it actually happened.

Well, you've hit the nail on the head once again.

Quote:
Hello? The child started communicating to his mothers that he was a girl when he was THREE.

The child has 2 older brothers who are regular masculine boys.

Seriously, did you even read the article?
Oh yes, that must mean we should listen to 3 year olds. I'm sure you've seen kids at that age in reverse gender roles - boys playing with dolls, girls playing with trucks. But we are to believe that a 3 year old boy can KNOW with certainty, he should be a girl?

Quote:
"Normal parents"? Would "normal parents" have forced this child with GID to dress and behave as boy? Until he cut off his penis or committed suicide?
Anyone who would diagnose an 8 year old with GID (a made up construct by the pro-gay agenda cabal) needs to have their license pulled.

Old 09-30-2011, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
Some gay parents may be fine but these two are treating an 11-year-old-child like a pet they can do irreversible hormonal experiments on.
What happens in 5 years when the child realizes it's neither boy or girl? Children are not toys, they're people. There's no going back for this kid. Later on when he realizes Mommy & Mommy were bat*****, he will have never developed the adult skeletal structure of a male. Too bad, so sad, eh?

I'm not knocking gays in general but these two particular chicks who happen to be gay are freaking insane and when they play doctor, they're playing Doctor Mengele.
If this child said she was a girl from age three and threatened to cut off her penis, I doubt she's going to "change her mind" a few years down the line. I'm calling her "she" because if that is not an attempt at showing she is psychologically female, then I don't know what is. She deserves to be called "she".

People think transfolk just "change" cause they hope and wish it's a phase. But it's not. Gender identity is not a phase. It's not like being a punk or a jock in HS. It's not like this kid was goth for a year or two and wanted a tattoo. She's been wanting the matching body to her brain since she was three--since before she could even talk!

Honestly, I think not respecting her wishes would be abusive. I don't think a case gets any clearer than this. If there was at least a little more gray area, I would understand holding off. But this child seems in every way to make it clear that she is meant to be female and so as a parent, I would want to support my child in being who she is.

Old 09-30-2011, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
It was at one time. It was in the DSM.

I am basing my opinion on science and research.

Science and research say that every living organism on this Planet has evolved to perform one and only one function: to procreate and propagate the species to ensure its survival.

There are two genders for a reason: to procreate and propagate the species to ensure its survival.

The mere fact that humans are thinking animals does not alter the fact that humans, like every living organism on this Planet, evolved to perform one and only one function: to procreate and propagate the species to ensure its survival.

That fact that a heterosexual couple for whatever reason chooses not to procreate, still does not alter the fact that every living organism on this Planet, including humans, has evolved for one purpose only: to procreate and propagate the species to ensure its survival.

Homosexuality is completely anathema to the existence of humans. I would even say it is anti-human.

Obviously some of are you are confused and under the misguided belief that you primary purpose on Earth is to do the nasty with anything that moves or barks or bleats and even that which does not move.
How do you explain infertile couples? Couples that want to but can't procreate?

How do you explain all the gay, bi, and trans people that are not complete sex addicts, that are just as responsble about their body as (most) of their heterosexual counterparts?

Homosexuality is only a threat to the species if it occurs in such a large frequency that our population dwindles. Given that we are overpopulated and homosexuality is nowhere near that common, I think we're okay. If it was anti-human, it would have been weaved out of the gene pool a long time ago.

Your latter sentence has nothing to do with homosexuality. Not sure why you posted that.

Old 09-30-2011, 06:49 AM

Quote:
For that, you'll get insulted with personal attacks....unless you agree with their opinion.

As are all your posts as well then.

You're joking? An 11 year old?

"confirmed" case of CID is the issue. Of course these pro-homosexual, pro-gay agenda "scientists" would find that.

Well, you've hit the nail on the head once again.

Oh yes, that must mean we should listen to 3 year olds. I'm sure you've seen kids at that age in reverse gender roles - boys playing with dolls, girls playing with trucks. But we are to believe that a 3 year old boy can KNOW with certainty, he should be a girl?

Anyone who would diagnose an 8 year old with GID (a made up construct by the pro-gay agenda cabal) needs to have their license pulled.
How about you actually read the article?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies