Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support the Wall St. protesters?
Yes 157 51.48%
No 148 48.52%
Voters: 305. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 10:45 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Here we see the sick mentality of the left.
A person comes out and endorses personal responsibility .The left attacks taking personal responsibility.
The country is going to hell because people will not take personal responsibility, its the riches fault, its the poors fault, it the white mans fault, it is the black mans and of course the ultimate blame its is Bushes but never accept personal responisbilty if you are on the left . the left wants to blame others for every problem, blame someone else be a victim, do not take responsibility for your own actions.
part of the country is going to hell because the left wants to blame everyone for thre failure of an individual.
So let one consvertavive black man speak the truth and its his fault.
Playing the victim is in vogue. Look at the leader or our country.

Now anybody who supports cain is a racist who is feeling guilty according to these loons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2011, 10:45 AM

6,484 posts, read 6,618,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
A more viscious lie has never been told.

Leaving things to the market when things are going well is always a good idea.

Leaving things to the market alone when things are NOT going well is inexcusable folly.

WWJD?
Jesus would tell them to get a job. His chosen apostle (Paul) wrote that if you don't work, you don't eat.

In the meantime the church would help them with their immediate needs...not the government.

Old 10-06-2011, 10:46 AM

397 posts, read 843,472 times
Hey, who doesn't love a good protest?

Personal responsibilty is way overated.

376 posts, read 295,883 times
Whan an idiot. A BA in theatre qualifies one to sell popcorn at the dollar cimema. It's no secret that some degrees are more marketable than others. If this guy spent 60K to figure that out, he's probably still underqualified. It's not corporate America he should be protesting. He should protest the Wizard of Oz for a brain.

6,137 posts, read 4,863,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I like Cain and here's why. Few months ago he was doing an interview and they asked him what he would do about this and that. He said hey I'm not an expert on everything, nobody is. What the CEO, or president in this case, does is put people in charge who are experts. That is the problem with Obama and his minions. They think they know everything. Nobody is an expert on everything. Plus Cain has some good pizza.
Yep. I saw that too and I've always shared that outlook myself.

Old 10-06-2011, 10:47 AM

3,121 posts, read 3,097,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I like Cain and here's why. Few months ago he was doing an interview and they asked him what he would do about this and that. He said hey I'm not an expert on everything, nobody is. What the CEO, or president in this case, does is put people in charge who are experts. That is the problem with Obama and his minions. They think they know everything. Nobody is an expert on everything. Plus Cain has some good pizza.
So Cain is going to put in charge experts who don't know everything? Why would they be considered experts? Are they going to make educated guesses?

Old 10-06-2011, 10:47 AM

6,940 posts, read 9,682,796 times
I think those are fake. The pictuires OP posted are from trolls.

Old 10-06-2011, 10:48 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,133,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
Jesus would tell them to get a job.

And if there ARE no jobs to get, what then?

Quote:
His chosen apostle (Paul) wrote that if you don't work, you don't eat.
And if you can't work, what then? Jesus, or Paul, would let you starve?

THIS is what they teach you at your so-called seminary?

Quote:
In the meantime the church would help them with their immediate needs...not the government.
And if that effort was insufficient?

Jesus was not an ideologue.

Old 10-06-2011, 10:49 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
These are sad stories. I just don't believe that they should blame people who have succeeded.
Some are sad, MOST are self inflicted sob stories.

Yeah, you want to spend $75,000 on a liberal arts degree, don't blame any one but yourself about your stupidity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies