Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 03:58 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,366,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
my problem with people like soros and koch bros is that the people they donate to answer to them in the end, not we the american people.

its bad news on both sides, dem and repub.
Yep the left has Soros and GE and the right has the Koch's and big oil but they both love the banksters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2011, 08:32 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
And this folks, is why the left hates the koch's. Soros is perfectly fine but, the right isn't allowed to do the same thing. See the Tea Party and OWS.
Whenever you are talking about doing away with my freedom to have clean air and water, hell yes I have a probelm the Koch brothers want to do away with regulations that keep them from profiting more while damaging the very air we breathe and the water that we drink.

Koch Brothers Exposed for Cancer Causing Pollution

Old 10-15-2011, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
That is a pretty accurate statement.

Those poor angels of mercy, they are so wonderful just ask the good folks of Arkansas

Old 10-15-2011, 09:59 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Those poor angels of mercy, they are so wonderful just ask the good folks of Arkansas
Am I missing something here? Your beloved EPA is letting the paper mill pollute the local environment. Might as well not be there in the first place

Old 10-15-2011, 10:16 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Koch's play by the rules the federal government has placed on capitalism and the corporate world, putting people to work.

Soros plays by the rules the federal government has place on the financial, banking and monetary system, playing in fiat counterfeit currencies. He didn't bankrupt England for nothing.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Am I missing something here? Your beloved EPA is letting the paper mill pollute the local environment. Might as well not be there in the first place

I guest that is my point, because of constant interference of big business lobbyist they are in fact trying to make the EPA more impotent than it already is. hint: less government = less EPA enforcement
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies