Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 01:18 PM

2,514 posts, read 1,987,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Yes!

A person has the right to refuse to partake.

Same goes for vaccines.
My personal choice is No, but then I can't express my free will because I have no choice. Let it be free for everyone to chose or not to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2011, 01:38 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newonecoming2 View Post
My personal choice is No, but then I can't express my free will because I have no choice. Let it be free for everyone to chose or not to.
Individuals can't be trusted to make important personal decisions, because that would cause anarchy.

MTV's Aimee Allen, Ron Paul Anthem Music Video MUST SEE!! - YouTube

Old 11-03-2011, 04:45 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Mmmm...wonder why The American Mainstream Media isn't reporting on our epidemic problem with LEGAL DRUGS?

BBC News - Abuse of painkillers reaches 'epidemic' levels in US

big pharma, big booze holding their hand

Old 11-04-2011, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Individuals can't be trusted to make important personal decisions, because that would cause anarchy.
Do you really mean this? Or is it tong in cheek? That is the justification for big brother running your life.

People can and should be trusted to make important decisions about their life. Otherwise what is the point of living?

Old 11-04-2011, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newonecoming2 View Post
Do you really mean this? Or is it tong in cheek? That is the justification for big brother running your life.

People can and should be trusted to make important decisions about their life. Otherwise what is the point of living?
Yeah, it was a tong.

But, a military friend once told me that everything you do in the military is governed by regulation.

EVERY SINGLE THING.

He said that many men coming out of the military find life difficult because there is no one to tell them what to do.

Well, worry no more ex-military.

Things are changing fast, and in your direction.

Old 11-04-2011, 04:06 PM

Choice?

Wichita schools getting tough on shots | Wichita Eagle

Old 11-04-2011, 04:32 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
Quote:
Yeah, it was a tong.

But, a military friend once told me that everything you do in the military is governed by regulation.

EVERY SINGLE THING.

He said that many men coming out of the military find life difficult because there is no one to tell them what to do.

Well, worry no more ex-military.

Things are changing fast, and in your direction.
Absolutely everything is not scripted and governed by regulation in the military.

Now I was told that the Marines had a specific way they were supposed to urinate, I never witnessed it. For the most part it was like a very demanding job. Most of the day to day work was just like any other job. Its only like your friend described when in the field during training, and sometimes in the field during live combat.

Even during live combat, there is a lot of non regimented time

Old 11-07-2011, 07:59 AM

Quote:
You just figured out how to get your kids out of school? good thing.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Absolutely everything is not scripted and governed by regulation in the military.

Now I was told that the Marines had a specific way they were supposed to urinate, I never witnessed it. For the most part it was like a very demanding job. Most of the day to day work was just like any other job. Its only like your friend described when in the field during training, and sometimes in the field during live combat.

Even during live combat, there is a lot of non regimented time
I had a marine friend who told me that a california girl told him how she knew he was a marine even though she had never heard him speak or seen him in uniform.

She just walked up and said, "I love marines".

It's in the way they walk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies