Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 09:30 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,851,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Kim View Post
A drug addict? An alcoholic? A torturer of animals?
Really? You're going to go there? Addition is a disease, transgender is not. Children that torture animals need a psych eval, and hopefully they will not become sociopaths.

Time for bed. Y'all will have to continue the debate without me.

Old 10-26-2011, 09:33 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,552,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chele123 View Post
Really? You're going to go there? Addition is a disease, transgender is not. Children that torture animals need a psych eval, and hopefully they will not become sociopaths.

Time for bed. Y'all will have to continue the debate without me.
Parents who encourage children to experiment with becoming the opposite sex are sociopaths.

Old 10-26-2011, 09:34 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,830,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Kim View Post
Not all of them look alike.

The spokeshole did not say it didn't matter, since they don't admit boys who live like boys, but they do admit boys who live lke girls.

She made that distinction, not me.
The majority of them do. And like I said the Girls Scouts are known to be inclusive so that is why "I" said it didn't matter, not the spokesperson. It doesn't matter at all since they are just children going camping and doing activities to earn badges and selling cookies. I don't understand the outrage.

Old 10-26-2011, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
The majority of them do. And like I said the Girls Scouts are known to be inclusive so that is why "I" said it didn't matter, not the spokesperson. It doesn't matter at all since they are just children going camping and doing activities to earn badges and selling cookies. I don't understand the outrage.
That's not what the spokeshole said.

The spokeshole believes any boy living as a girl should be a Girl Scout.

I want to know what the hell that means, not some crap where someone walks back what she said and says any boy or girl can be a boy or girl scout.

Defend people who believe what she said.

Old 10-26-2011, 09:42 PM

970 posts, read 2,214,334 times
I am female, with girl parts. I was in Boy Scouts, and I have the card I was issued to prove it. So were a lot of my *gasp* female friends! And....wait for it....we were all TEENAGERS.

Unless I missed it, the world didn't end and no one grew up permanently scarred. I fail to see how a transgendered girl or even an actual boy would be the end of the world.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:22 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,887,755 times
Gender is determined by chromosomes and genitalia. A true hermaphrodite or someone born with imbalanced sex chromosomes have a physiological problem that will need to be addressed somehow. In the absence of these two conditions, gender confusion is a mental illness.

Welcome to the new child abuse of the 21st Century. These children would never get such ideas in their head if their parents did not put them there. The only silver lining here is that such sociopaths illuminate the malevolent insanity of society's meandering down the path of deviancy, and will force the average person to take a stand.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:24 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,292,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OddBall84 View Post
Young boy wishes to join Girl Scouts | The Upshot - Yahoo! News

They are going to let this little freak of nature join. Guess that's another group my daughter will NOT be joining as we had planned on and hoped for. Such a disgusting thing. Are there any other groups like this that kids can join?
Going to raise your kid in a bubble or cage?
The world just is.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:27 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,887,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
The world just is.
As more normal people withdraw from "society," eventually all that will be left in the original circle once known as society will be the mentally deranged. The normal people will form new organizations and circle the wagons to protect their children, as well they should. Society will swing back toward conservativism, and then I would urge you to simply accept that "the world just is."

Old 10-26-2011, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
The world just is.
Are boys born as boys and raised as boys in "a cage?"

Old 10-26-2011, 10:42 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,640,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
As more normal people withdraw from "society," eventually all that will be left in the original circle once known as society will be the mentally deranged. The normal people will form new organizations and circle the wagons to protect their children, as well they should. Society will swing back toward conservativism, and then I would urge you to simply accept that "the world just is."
I, too, think this is the direction we are headed with more and more people choosing to homeschool their children and form their own groups in order to protect their families from the ensuing madness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies