Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2011, 08:29 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
How is what she said racist?
I don't find it so much racist, i just find it to be so stupid that you can't fathom how it could come out of the mouth of someone that's supposed to be so smart. Call Coulter what you want, but she's generally not stupid even if she's ridiculously shrill.

"Our Blacks?" WTF is that? Sounds like it implies ownership or something. Like we're arguing over whose house servants are better.

I mean, i'm accustomed to Conservatives going on about black folks as if we're their pets or the latest exhibition at the zoo....that's normal. But this statement is just ridiculous.

Old 11-20-2011, 09:48 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,852,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Ohhh, do you mean the same way that poor and working class Whites keep voting for Republicans whose policies keep them poor and in the trailer park? And then those same poor Whites continue to blame "affirmative action" for their personal lack of ambition.
So poor whites blame affirmative action for a lack of personal ambition while blacks rely on affirmative action to make up for their lack of personal ambition.

That's an interesting way to think about it, I like that.

Old 11-20-2011, 09:49 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I love it when these people allow their racism to bubble up in the course of their irrational banter about politics. I wonder if she knows how offensive such a statement sounds? Of course, she probably does not, as being offensive is the only way she can keep her name in the headlines.

Ann Coulter On Herman Cain: 'Our Blacks Are So Much Better Than Their Blacks' (VIDEO)
You Go Girl.

Old 11-20-2011, 10:01 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
She certainly has a loyal following of poor white trash.

Old 11-20-2011, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
She certainly has a loyal following of poor white trash.
They're nowhere near as loyal as Obama's following of poor black trash.

Coulter makes one bad comment about NASCAR and they would drop her like a bad habit but Obama could take a dump on the MLK memorial and his cultist, welfare trash followers wouldn't care.

The difference is Coulter doesn't have the means to give her followers free government handouts which allow them to continue living a worthless, unproductive lifestyle.

Old 11-20-2011, 10:24 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I don't find it so much racist, i just find it to be so stupid that you can't fathom how it could come out of the mouth of someone that's supposed to be so smart. Call Coulter what you want, but she's generally not stupid even if she's ridiculously shrill.

"Our Blacks?" WTF is that? Sounds like it implies ownership or something. Like we're arguing over whose house servants are better.

I mean, i'm accustomed to Conservatives going on about black folks as if we're their pets or the latest exhibition at the zoo....that's normal. But this statement is just ridiculous.
Anne Coulter says things like this because she knows it will ruffle feathers. She also know that the people who do not like her are going to act the way that we are seeing on this board. In other words you are going to show how intellectually shallow and emotional you are (no offense).

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what she said. She views politics as a team sport and what she is saying is akin to saying our QB is better than your QB or our defensive backfield is better than yours.

Last edited by Mr. Joshua; 11-20-2011 at 10:40 AM..

Old 11-20-2011, 11:24 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Anne Coulter says things like this because she knows it will ruffle feathers. She also know that the people who do not like her are going to act the way that we are seeing on this board. In other words you are going to show how intellectually shallow and emotional you are (no offense).

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what she said. She views politics as a team sport and what she is saying is akin to saying our QB is better than your QB or our defensive backfield is better than yours.
Show me where i was being shallow and emotional. Hell, i even gave her credit by implying that she's smart enough to know better. Plus i said that i didn't really find her comments to be racist moreso than just stupid. And yea...you were attempting to be offensive. Not that i'm taking it personally so no big deal.

And yea...there is something wrong with what she said. I don't really care at the end of the day. She's not a friend of mine. Even if i was a Republican, i wouldn't be one of "her blacks." That's stupid. If Rachel Maddow had said the same thing, i'd find it to be just as stupid. I'm not one of her blacks either.

Old 11-20-2011, 11:31 AM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Oh, god, I couldn't believe that when I heard it. Well, actually I could. But that's so bad - even for him.... I mean her.
lol. Shes on a book tour again, no surprise. Even to use her name in the title post, even her name is offensive to some women...its the same with that folksy gal from alaska.... She's a media sell-out, nothing more.

Old 11-20-2011, 01:00 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
I got through have of that video, Ann Coulter is sickening.

too much to stomach for people with class and a brain. Last saw her kissing A$$ on joy behar... she was wearing false eyelashes like dead spiders-----eeek

Old 11-20-2011, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
too much to stomach for people with class and a brain.
Like the liberals sleeping in tents in parks all over this country, pissing on people's front doors and raping their fellow supporters? That kind of class?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies