Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2011, 09:28 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,872,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Healthcare workers that have been seriously harmed by the shots they were intimidated to take. Some of them have filed claims and won monetary judgements. Hear from kids seriously harmed, too.

The beat goes on....TRUTH...because, "facts matter."

Vaccine Dangers Exposed Part 2 Of 3 - YouTube
You finally stated some truth. Facts do indeed matter. Come back when you have some. You tube videos don't count. Any health care worker who doesn't protect her poor patients against vaccine preventable diseases is a moron who should not be allowed into the profession.

Quote:
"But I'll be damned if the rest of us aren't going to do our best to exile you from polite society."

Eleanora, If anything damns you, it may most likely be your own pushing of the shots that are causing untold, and very serious human suffering that ruins the quality of life for not only individuals, but entire families.
You want to see suffering?

Here:

Children:

HealthyChildren.org - Vaccine Preventable Diseases

And adults:

Vaccine-Preventable Diseases Killing American Adults

Here's some truly graphic pics of the horrors you want to bring back:

Vaccines: VPD-VAC/Photos of all VPDs

Go look. I dare you.

You do know your ignorance isn't even new ignorance?

There was a movement against the smallpox vaccine going back to Edward Jenner himself. Fortunately sanity prevailed and we no longer lose chunks of our people to it every few years.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:29 PM

37,106 posts, read 41,277,178 times
Quote:
New names, new faces, doctor after doctor....Australia reporting in, here...excellent!

Vaccination: The Hidden Truth - Chapter 8 Why vaccination continues. - YouTube
What is hidden is the names of the Australians in the video. Since I do not know who they are, I cannot comment on their credentials. Are they doctors? Only one identifies himself as such. None of them offer any scientific basis for not using vaccines. I am going to assume that the video is included for the reference to the SV40 virus in the Sabin polio vaccine. So that brings us to the second video.

Quote:
Dr. Maurice Hilleman, oops...a true Expert on the subject. a true Pioneer in the Science of Vaccines and one of the Heads of Vaccines for Merck.

Dr. confesses Cancer & other Viruses is found in Vaccines - YouTube
Here we have the inability of the anti-vaxers to distinguish fact from fiction.

The fact is that there was tremendous difficulty with contamination with wild viruses in production of vaccines in the mid 1950s. Usually, these viruses were inactivated by the production process. SV40 was not. If you follow the video to the end, despite the cutsey editing, Dr. Hilleman concludes his discussion with the statement that the science was the best that was available at the time.

To understand the fiction, you have to be aware that Hilleman was a notorious jokester. The comment about bringing in AIDS was a joke, Sunny.! A joke! That's why people laughed.

Maurice Hilleman grew up on a Montana farm, working seven days a week, taking Sunday morning off to go to church. Hardly the pinko commie anti-religion type. He was responsible for developing vaccines that have saved millions of lives. How many lives have you personally saved, Sunny?

Here is a tribute to Hilleman from AIDS researcher Dr. Anthony Fauci:

http://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/direc...i_laudatio.pdf

Dr. Fauci says, "I recently asked my postdocs whether they knew who had developed the measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis B, and chickenpox vaccines. They had no idea. \X'hen I told them that it was Maurice Hilleman, they remarked: 'Oh, you mean that grumpy guy who comes to all of the AIDS meetings.'"

The strain of mumps virus that is the basis for the mumps vaccine is named "Jeryl Lynn", after Hilleman's daughter, because he isolated it from her saliva when she had mumps.

Hilleman and the researchers who developed the vaccines you despise, Sunny, had children who had the diseases that they developed the vaccines to prevent.

Another one of the things he studied was the SV40 virus.

Here is a recent review of the understanding of the SV40 virus:

Emergent Human Pathogen Simian Virus 40 and Its Role in Cancer

About 5% of people show evidence of the presence of SV40 from blood testing. It has been associated with brain cancer, bone cancer, mesothelioma, and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. There is moderately good evidence that it may be a cause of some of these cancers. The virus is present in tumors from people who never got the contaminated vaccine. How people catch it is poorly understood.

Since I am of an age to have possibly received polio vaccine containing SV40, this is of more than passing interest to me. Do I regret getting the polio vaccine? Not for a minute.

If SV40 causes cancer, the risk is very small, and the benefit of receiving protection from polio greatly outweighed that risk. The vaccine was produced using the best science available at the time.

Do we have to worry about SV40 or other wild viruses in current vaccines? No, because the science has advanced and it is possible to prevent that from happening.

So to the creative editor of the YouTube video about Dr. Hilleman, shame on you. Dr. Hilleman did not deserve your disrespect. He died in 2005. He is not able to defend himself from your parody.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Wow, so shots are no longer about health...being for vaccines condemns your eternal soul to hell?

You don't just put your toe in the crazy pool, you just hop right in don't ya?
I giggled at that last line of yours.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:37 PM

The anti- vaccine contingent:

"Seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not understand."

Old 11-21-2011, 09:46 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,862 times
Suzy, we could play opposites, all day.

However, I'll just continue posting the evidence for readers to discern for themselves. Folks are once-again taking control of their own health, and entire families are being blessed by it.

Aha, Mercury is not just in the cheap, dental Amalgam but is in immunizations, also. Here--video of Boyd Haley, Phd which received NIH grants for many years. The grants stopped suddenly when he had successfully proven that Mercury is a cause of Alzheimers.

Boyd Haley PhD NIH stops funding studies linking mercury to Alzheimer's Disease - YouTube

Old 11-21-2011, 09:58 PM

Oh for god sakes go take a freaking chemistry class.

Ethylmercury is not methylmercury.

Haley is a creep who tries to sell quackery to little kids and their poor parents:

OSR#1: Industrial chemical or autism treatment? - Chicago Tribune

Ellen Silbergeld, an expert in environmental health and a researcher funded by the National Institutes of Health studying mercury and autism at Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, said she found the sale of the chemical as a supplement for children "appalling."

"I would worry a lot about giving anything to a small child that hasn't been scrutinized for both safety and efficacy by the FDA," said antioxidant expert Dr. L. Jackson Roberts, a pharmacologist at VanderbiltUniversity School of Medicine.

Just how many idiots do you plan to post? And why is bad to give kids known prevention methods like vaccines but perfectly okay to hand them untested and unproven expensive garbage?

Old 11-21-2011, 10:04 PM

BTW, a noted blogger points out just how much Haley was profiteering before he finally backed off:

Boyd Haley finally does the right thing, but is it for the wrong reasons? : Respectful Insolence

It's pure profit, because the stuff costs only $0.25 per gram to synthesize. I don't know what Haley sells OSR#1 for wholesale, but Kathleen Seidel points out that certain retailers sell it for $60 to $105 for 30-100 mg capsules of OSR#1. That's right: $20 to $35 a gram--seriously righteous bucks, a markup of up to 14,000%. Given that the Univesity of Kentucky bore the costs of development, and the packaging and filler can't cost all that much. One can only imagine that shortages in the wake of Haley's shutting down production will boost that profit potential even more.

So vaccine makers make a handful of pennies on vaccines and we'll supposed to be up in arms. But a quack sells stuff that doesn't work at exorbitant markup and we're supposed to buy his garbage.

No thank you.

Old 11-21-2011, 10:12 PM

Oh, good grief, grow up and have some class, will ya, dear lady?!

Haley, a creep? you encountered him, when? and he creeped you out, how?

Haley, Phd received NIH Grants for 25 Years.
The timing that the grants ceased is more than a little peculiar.

Try again, but meanwhile, do know that I am more than thankful this Thanksgiving that the list of Doctors and scientists that are helping to expose the lies of Govt. and Big Pharma is endless. Oh, we have the makers of Vaccines on this thread--and not espousing your beliefs.

Way cool~

Old 11-21-2011, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Ah, here we have the H1N1 and how many healthcare professionals refused it, discussed. We then have discussion a couple of years ago about whether or not the US of A under the guise of "National Emergency" were going to try to force the shot on over 100 Millions of we citizens, but oops...their emergency didn't happen.

This is an excellent video because it shows new reports of who was refusing the shot, including 1/3 of all nurses in Britain.

VACCINE CREATORS WILL REFUSE THE H1N1 VACCINE ! - YouTube

Yet another Doctor that I hadn't encountered before! Uh huh...the list is endless of more-than-qualified, Medical professionals that are now against Immunization in many, and often in most cases.

One medical doctor that holds a Phd here shows us the package insert for that H1N1 shot, and where it clearly states that they don't know if the shot can cause fetal harm, or not, and yet yes they were at the same time advising pregant women to get the shot! Where I live they told us on radio and in the newspaper, when the first shipment of the shots arrived, that medical professionals and pregnant women had first choice with that first shipment. TRUST THEM?! Nope, can't....good grief.

Medical Doctor Retracts H1N1 Vaccine Advice After Reading Insert! - YouTube
And how many concerns about the H1N1 vaccines came true?

Roby Mitchell lost his license to practice medicine in Texas in 2005. He now sells supplements on the internet and says if you only change your behavior, you can cure diabetes. See page 14:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...cXvq9c2eB8-Hsw

Old 11-21-2011, 10:20 PM

Dang, I am becoming really happy that we still have this thread humming along. I'm finding more and more Doctors that are new to me that have the wisdom of having become Freedom-loving Critiques of the Vaccination lunacy, as it has become, and it still growing.

Here's yet another that I just learned of.

Heart in Hand
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies