Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will America be better or worse when whites become a minority?
Better 33 19.64%
Worse 135 80.36%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 07:02 PM

13,692 posts, read 9,011,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
The minority groups played no role in the Revolution, no role drafting the Declaration of Independence, the Federalist Papers and the Constitution.

Not one minority group is an indigenous American. The indigenous Americans today are the descendants of the original citizens created after the ratification of the Constitution. These are the natural citizens..the natural born citizens. The posterity written in the Preamble.

The rest of you are perpetual inhabitants. What the Romans called Peregrines. A heterogeneous distracted mass.

Countries survive when they remain homogeneous...they fail when they become heterogeneous. The Founders knew this.
Well, wrong. You had African Americans taking part in the Revolution. True, they were not 'rewarded', but they did exist.

It was a 'white world' back in those easy days.

Old 12-09-2011, 07:07 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
It depends on which race becomes dominant.

If a race like Hispanic or African American becomes dominant, then yes. I have no doubt America will be worse. Much worse.

I prefer whites be the majority. I believe it is better.
The comedy is strong on this thread.

Old 12-09-2011, 07:09 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud Nine View Post

Will racial tensions ease once whites benevolently hand over power, or will they get worse than they are now?

The day when whites are less than 50% of the US Population, should we celebrate or worry?

Will there be more or less political friction?

Will America's employment, education and crime statistics look better or worse in 2050?

(I left the poll as "private" so certain white Americans do not feel ashamed of voting "Worse" in my poll)

The remnants of the former United States will have broken off from the union at that time, so it will be irrelevent. Let's face it. The core of the US and the backbone of its heritage, prosperity, and innovation has come from the immigrants from Northern Europe. That entity (geographically it encompasses an area of the US that controls most of the ag and energy in the US) will break off from the deadbeats in the US and be just fine. Liberals can fight among themselves as far as who is going to control the distribution of natural resources among the dependent class and assume a third world status.

Ironically, those of non-northern european dissent in these areas take on the cultural and work ethic characteristics of this region, therefore this is not a "race" issue. It is an issue of work ethic and culture.

Funny how that works.

Old 12-09-2011, 07:11 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpanda View Post
Stop. You are embarrassing yourself. Throwing out conservative stereotypes, when this person is clearly liberal.

Deal with a difference of opinions. It's not difficult, and you don't have to act like a two-year-old brat about it.
That person is about as liberal as Pat Buchanan.

Old 12-09-2011, 07:11 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,302,796 times
If you're a white person, take part in something where you're the only white person there. If there's no issue with it, then you'll be good to go come the revolution.

Old 12-09-2011, 08:00 PM

142 posts, read 567,974 times

I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GONNA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!! - YouTube

Here is a perfect example of the "entitlement" mentality.

Old 12-09-2011, 08:06 PM

14,022 posts, read 15,028,594 times
just saying the country will adapt, its not like we went from 95% white with 1/2 the population with No experence with other races suddenly to >50% white, its slow and steady..

Old 12-09-2011, 08:15 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,468,414 times
I'm not sure why this thread wasn't locked 19 pages ago. It's clearly a race-baiting/troll thread.

Old 12-09-2011, 08:16 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifecta2012 View Post
Europeans are a very homogeneous bunch, both culturally and genetically. That is why Europeans of all nationalities integrated within a couple generations of coming to the US, while Indians and blacks, two distinctly non-European groups, continue to live separately from white European populations in America, even after hundreds of years of living in the same society...
Lol. That's because white people wanted it that way.

Old 12-09-2011, 08:25 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,534,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The remnants of the former United States will have broken off from the union at that time, so it will be irrelevent. Let's face it. The core of the US and the backbone of its heritage, prosperity, and innovation has come from the immigrants from Northern Europe. That entity (geographically it encompasses an area of the US that controls most of the ag and energy in the US) will break off from the deadbeats in the US and be just fine. Liberals can fight among themselves as far as who is going to control the distribution of natural resources among the dependent class and assume a third world status.

Ironically, those of non-northern european dissent in these areas take on the cultural and work ethic characteristics of this region, therefore this is not a "race" issue. It is an issue of work ethic and culture.

Funny how that works.
I see how great the "work ethic" and "prosperity" and "innovation" of your "northern european" ilk is working out the south and some other rural areas where they are mostly poor, illiterate, very religious, innovate zilch and are a drain on the liberal parts of the country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies