Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 08:00 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,484,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Not a thing wrong with women who look like women. They're supposed to be curvy.

If I was into boys I'd become a republican, a priest, or a football coach.
Or go to Hollywood.

Old 12-18-2011, 08:02 PM

1,707 posts, read 6,211,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Yours included.
For sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Not a thing wrong with women who look like women. They're supposed to be curvy.

If I was into boys I'd become a republican, a priest, or a football coach.
Stop! Your humor is killing me.

Old 12-18-2011, 09:03 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
I have no issue with the points you bring up, they are civil enough that we can disagree to disagree on some of them.

I would not consider asking the CINC's wife to the ball because it breaks the manhood rules of etiquette.

I know a woman is married, I'm going to ask her, " will, you check with your husband, if I may accompany you to the Marine Corp ball"?

Michelle would probably respond, "I'll check with my husband and get back with you".

My issue is the blatant disrespect so called men and adults have thrown at this woman for no good reason.

As I stated before, if some of these posters said these things to another man's wife in reality, they would be getting their asses whipped.

People have said the most hurtful things about this woman and many are blatant lies.

Michelle Obama is ugly..give me a break. Half the losers on this board couldn't hold a candle to her.

There was a poster on this board that admitted that she was fat AND ugly, yet felt comfortable calling the first Lady ugly, simply because she didn't like Pres. Obama.

I also think other than the race issue, many males on this board are truly intimidated by a professional, educated, and out spoken woman from any walk of life.
Thanks ^^^^

I agree attacking the first lady on her looks is very disreceptful. On the other side, those men say the same about Sarah Palin. I'm sure Todd would have a few choice things to do to people that call his wife all kinds of stuff. Like you said half the posters on here couldn't hold a candle to Sarah Palin, in looks and being a independent woman.

Not sure where people think Michelle's fat!! She's not Angelia Jolie, if that's what they mean. A women that could use a few burgers!!

Old 12-18-2011, 09:13 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,482,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Thanks ^^^^

I agree attacking the first lady on her looks is very disreceptful. On the other side, those men say the same about Sarah Palin. I'm sure Todd would have a few choice things to do to people that call his wife all kinds of stuff. Like you said half the posters on here couldn't hold a candle to Sarah Palin, in looks and being a independent woman.

Not sure where people think Michelle's fat!! She's not Angelia Jolie, if that's what they mean. A women that could use a few burgers!!
It is disrespectful. You see, that's what annoys me the most. People who attack the FLOTUS justify it by saying "Well, the dems did it to Laura Bush. Isn't that terrible???" To which I think, well, if you think it's so terrible and wrong, (which, it is) then DON'T DO IT TO ANYBODY!!! Otherwise, you obviously think it's okay, and then you look like a hyporite . It's such a childish excuse, but used on this forum all the time.

Old 12-18-2011, 10:36 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,468,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zembonez View Post

Man... if she only had any.
Her intellect is unequivocally superior as is her success in life to anything you could ever dream of.

Old 12-19-2011, 11:05 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,329,082 times
I agree it's disrespectful.

It's the First Lady of the United States...not some silly ass reality tv "star" or some goofy ass singer.

Old 12-19-2011, 11:20 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,733,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I'm shocked that a marine would ask a married woman, who is not his wife, to a military ball. It is entirely inappropriate. Should Barack request his wife to attend with him, since he is CoC I suspect he can attend any military balls he pleases, it would not be inappropriate to request a dance.

IMO this is bad form. YMMV
I agree.

Old 12-19-2011, 11:22 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times
Pig party??

Old 12-19-2011, 11:23 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,409,483 times
It is in poor form to ask someone's spouse to a dance/ball/whatever. She is married dude.

Old 12-19-2011, 11:28 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Pig party??
You're calling the Marine Ball a pig party?
Really?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies