Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 09:32 PM

812 posts, read 595,299 times

Advertisements

THIS IS A FIRST HAND ACCOUNT UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL TO WHAT I WITNESSED NOT 5 HOURS AGO. i WAS SO ASTOUNDED i STARTED A THREAD BEFORE FINDING THIS ONE. If we cannot find an alternative to this kind of gulag thuggery we are a dead society. Followinf is my thread lead.

Could I please have some expressions of opinion on something that should be apolitical a discussion that can be supported by all I hope with similar conclusions.

I was in the O'Hare Airport today and I witnessed the pat down and detaining of a small frame lady that appeared to be of oriental descent. She appeared to be about 70 years of age.She was brought up in a wheel chair and could barely stand. I stood and observed and was able to note she had information from Cancer Treatment Centers of America. She was required to stand with her hands over her head to be scanned and it was apparent she could barely stand.

Several TSA officers gathered around as if they really had a live one. They asked her several questions and she evidently had trouble answering but she never wavered trying to be polite the entire time. Two women then proceeded to take her into a room for further pat down. I was close enough to see her husband walk up to what appeared to be the line captain and i overheard the husband say very calmly that she had just had a serious operation with chemo and really needed to be seated.

This little hispanic line captain just glared at him as if to say who the hell do you think you are to approach me? During thid five to ten minutes at least five officers gathered round and they were in contact with someone by walkie talkie as if they had just caught a big one.

This is an absolutley true account. I sat down by the gentleman as he was putting on his shoes. This is what he said, "You see that little **** bastard strutting around here like a gulag thug. He was likely figuring out a way to swim the rio Grande about the time I was returning from Vietnam having served there beginning at the age of 17. These people are trailer park thugs and next year they are going to be unionized trailer park thugs and they are sanctioned by Amerika."

"I feel sorry for your generation young lady" He then wheeled his wife away from the scene. She was so weak she could barely keep her head off her chest. This is a 100 per cent truthful story.

Please comment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2012, 09:43 PM

37 posts, read 178,836 times
you are the perfect example of the sheeple in this nation. people give up every right they have , all in the name of personal safety. What a crock of crap. This whole TSA thing is about control. Not about travel safety. The things they do, if done outside of the airports would be enough to put them in jail for child molestation. I have seen the vids myself. They are disgusting. Just to prove they don't discriminate, they stick their hands down the pants of little boys and girls. I'm sure one of these kids must be a terrorist. All common sense has gone, and we have turned over control of our lives to some fascist controlers, all in the name of, "it must be right, or they wouldn't be doing it". I would love to see you stand there, and let those animals put their gloved hand down your childs pants, all the while telling you it was for your own safety!
You just keep believing it's all for safety. If enough travellers said no, for just one day, these procedures would be stopped overnight, as it would put the airlines out of business if people refused to be subjected to these ridiculous searches.
America has turned into a bunch of sheep, that do whatever their controllers tell them to do. This will change one day. But for now, just keep believing it's for your own good.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejean53 View Post
you are the perfect example of the sheeple in this nation. people give up every right they have , all in the name of personal safety. What a crock of crap. This whole TSA thing is about control. Not about travel safety. The things they do, if done outside of the airports would be enough to put them in jail for child molestation. I have seen the vids myself. They are disgusting. Just to prove they don't discriminate, they stick their hands down the pants of little boys and girls. I'm sure one of these kids must be a terrorist. All common sense has gone, and we have turned over control of our lives to some fascist controlers, all in the name of, "it must be right, or they wouldn't be doing it". I would love to see you stand there, and let those animals put their gloved hand down your childs pants, all the while telling you it was for your own safety!
You just keep believing it's all for safety. If enough travellers said no, for just one day, these procedures would be stopped overnight, as it would put the airlines out of business if people refused to be subjected to these ridiculous searches.
America has turned into a bunch of sheep, that do whatever their controllers tell them to do. This will change one day. But for now, just keep believing it's for your own good.
You are perfectly correct. If we were not blinded by the political correctness of the left we would have risked our own well being and today I should have walked up to the line captain and told him what a creep he was for detaining these people. It was pitiful and everyone just gauked or paid no attention at all as it has become routine to treat the frail like terrorist instruments. If I had been a man I would like to have had that little gulag hispanic creep in a room for five minutes and he would have had his own version of mountain oysters. These people must be selected from the local jails.

Old 01-04-2012, 10:10 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
THIS IS A FIRST HAND ACCOUNT UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL TO WHAT I WITNESSED NOT 5 HOURS AGO. i WAS SO ASTOUNDED i STARTED A THREAD BEFORE FINDING THIS ONE. If we cannot find an alternative to this kind of gulag thuggery we are a dead society. Followinf is my thread lead.

Could I please have some expressions of opinion on something that should be apolitical a discussion that can be supported by all I hope with similar conclusions.

I was in the O'Hare Airport today and I witnessed the pat down and detaining of a small frame lady that appeared to be of oriental descent. She appeared to be about 70 years of age.She was brought up in a wheel chair and could barely stand. I stood and observed and was able to note she had information from Cancer Treatment Centers of America. She was required to stand with her hands over her head to be scanned and it was apparent she could barely stand.

Several TSA officers gathered around as if they really had a live one. They asked her several questions and she evidently had trouble answering but she never wavered trying to be polite the entire time. Two women then proceeded to take her into a room for further pat down. I was close enough to see her husband walk up to what appeared to be the line captain and i overheard the husband say very calmly that she had just had a serious operation with chemo and really needed to be seated.

This little hispanic line captain just glared at him as if to say who the hell do you think you are to approach me? During thid five to ten minutes at least five officers gathered round and they were in contact with someone by walkie talkie as if they had just caught a big one.

This is an absolutley true account. I sat down by the gentleman as he was putting on his shoes. This is what he said, "You see that little **** bastard strutting around here like a gulag thug. He was likely figuring out a way to swim the rio Grande about the time I was returning from Vietnam having served there beginning at the age of 17. These people are trailer park thugs and next year they are going to be unionized trailer park thugs and they are sanctioned by Amerika."

"I feel sorry for your generation young lady" He then wheeled his wife away from the scene. She was so weak she could barely keep her head off her chest. This is a 100 per cent truthful story.

Please comment.
SIGH...am not one bit doubtful of your detailed story, or surprised by it! Very few of the most egregious reports are making the news.

Also, because I understand Psychopolitics which Russia perfected by the early 1920s, and that we, shocking as it is really, Really do have Communists in the White House I am not surprised.

This "cattle call" mentality is being milked to desensitize us, the citizenry to be ready to obey any nuttier thing they tell us to do, in the future. We're being "re-educated en masse" right now. (their words, re educate, not mine)

Old 01-05-2012, 10:24 AM

2,287 posts, read 2,588,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAForever View Post
If you don't like it, don't fly.
Now that they have moved to rail and to highways, am I not supposed to take the train or drive as well? What's next, not being able to walk?

The TSA has overstepped its bounds; what they do would get me arrested if I tried it to someone on the street.

Old 01-05-2012, 10:33 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,117,748 times
Quote:
This is all for your own good so just deal with it.
Didn't the Nazi say that as they herded people into the showers?

Old 01-05-2012, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
SIGH...am not one bit doubtful of your detailed story, or surprised by it! Very few of the most egregious reports are making the news.

Also, because I understand Psychopolitics which Russia perfected by the early 1920s, and that we, shocking as it is really, Really do have Communists in the White House I am not surprised.

This "cattle call" mentality is being milked to desensitize us, the citizenry to be ready to obey any nuttier thing they tell us to do, in the future. We're being "re-educated en masse" right now. (their words, re educate, not mine)
Perfect observation one of the bes tI have seen on CD. The sheeple will soon be under total control.

Old 01-05-2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
If you don't like it, don't fly. The TSA makes the rules and you WILL obey, or else, don't get on the plane.
Not so fast sir! The Nazis were defeated in Germany and they can and will be defeated here then it is back to Mcdonalds eh?!

Old 01-05-2012, 05:16 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,733,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
You know at least once a week I am hearing a new story on the News about how the TSA confiscated this, or searched that 85 year old women or 3 year old child. Always accompanied by how OUTRAGED everyone is that they would do such a thing. Just tonight I heard what would become the inspiration for this thread. Apparently, a TSA workeer confiscated a cup cake.

To all those who complain....why exactly are you complaining that they are doing a good and thorough job? You act as if an 85 year old women could not be a terrorist or that an adult terrorist would never hide a weapon on a child? Like a terrorist absolutely could not hide a chemical agent in a cup cake or other pastry.

If all this complaining leads to a draw back on how the TSA operates, it will lead to them being more lax and create a weakness amongst airport security. Think about it, if you were one of these terrorists, where would you hide a weapon? Hmmmmm..... they will never suspect a child or an elderly women would be concealing any weapons, so lets try that!

those damn bass-tards remember the tsa is the sky police keepin everyone safe... but we leave the border wide open

Old 01-05-2012, 05:54 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
No you are wrong. These people were totally polite. I witnessed the entire thing close up and personal. There was a little hispanic line captain calling the shots and this poor lady could barely stand. I repeat she had documents from ctca and a medical port. It was pitiful and these TSA gulag thugs were swarming like flies as if they had not seen an incident in some time. These Gulag thugs will be unionized next year. You can look at them and tell they are extremely intellectually challenged and they simply are without common sense or compassion.

You keep saying "Hispanic" like it is somehow significant to your point, like it makes it worse somehow....why?

Quote:
SHould have, would have. The fact is you didn't because you subconciously knew that the TSA were the ones in charge. This is all for your own good so just deal with it.
I disagree. While I think the TSA is a good thing, I dont think any American should have to just "deal with it". This is America, and if the majority of Americans dont like it, then it should be abolished and better methods formed. We should not have to just "deal with it" when it comes to anything the govn't does.

You must work for TSA. What an odd screen name to choose. If you do work for TSA, I certainly hope your attitude towards the subject isnt reflective of all TSA workers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies