Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2012, 07:38 PM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Bill View Post
Where was mom from? You're the one who needs to think
Don't just take my word for it; read what the DNC put on their website...
Quote:
As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children
Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack (http://www.fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate - broken link)

Old 01-21-2012, 10:46 PM

1,481 posts, read 2,159,856 times
It seems some American conservatives are confused, like Obama's father I was born a British subject but being a subject did not nake me a British citizen.
It seems conservatives do not seem to have the ability to learm how the majority of countries with the Queen as head of state work.

Old 01-21-2012, 11:27 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,826,114 times
CBS Atlanta...

Georgia Judge Orders Obama To Attend Ballot Access Hearing - 1/20/2012 - YouTube

Old 01-22-2012, 01:06 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
The day after Barrack H. Obama A.K.A Barry Soetoro took office as President of the United States (POTUS), he filed executive order 13489, banning the release of his records.

The order reads;
Obama Set for Trial: Forged Birth Certificate and Fraudulent Social Security Numbers :

Gee, wonder why he felt the need to go to that extreme!
Has anybody in the media even mentioned this?

Old 01-22-2012, 01:09 AM

11,535 posts, read 30,265,438 times
I believe there is a big difference between a Monarchy and a Democracy. A British Subject is subservient to the Queen and owes his/allegence to said Monarchy. I was born and raised in Illinois.. I am a US Citizen not a Subject.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands ........ " There is no "God Save The Queen" in our Pledge or in our National Anthem. There is no God save the President, either.

As a Subject to a Monarchy color makes no difference and neither does the place of birth. It is lineage. Therefore the Monarch could be purple with pink stripes, have green horns and be born on Mars. It makes no difference. Regardless where the Subject lives be it NZ, Nova Scotia, South Africa, or Belgium he/she is still subservient to the Monarch/Leader/Head of his Government/Commonwealth or Kingdom.

We are not SUBJECT to the whim of any Monarch.
We neither lower our flag to another nation nor bow to its leaders.

I was raised to respect the Office of the President of The United States. I was raised to respect the person whose office is in the People's House. This does not mean in any manner or form that I necessarily like/liked or agree/agreed with the politics or policies of any one individual who took/will take or is the current residence in the White House.

What I believe is despite the divided politics the Congress of the United States can and does thoroughly and statisfactorily investigate every President before he/she ever takes the Oath of Office and he'/she does meet or exceed Constitutional requirement. .

I think we have a problem when we as a nation will elect an admitted racists and womanizer before we will accept a birth certificate as a legal document.

Be careful what you ask for as your birth certificate may not be legal either especially if you were born in the last twenty years. ID theft was going on long before the Internet was opened to the masses.

Old 01-22-2012, 01:30 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linicx View Post
I believe there is a big difference between a Monarchy and a Democracy. A British Subject is subservient to the Queen and owes his/allegence to said Monarchy. I was born and raised in Illinois.. I am a US Citizen not a Subject.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands ........ " There is no "God Save The Queen" in our Pledge or in our National Anthem. There is no God save the President, either.

As a Subject to a Monarchy color makes no difference and neither does the place of birth. It is lineage. Therefore the Monarch could be purple with pink stripes, have green horns and be born on Mars. It makes no difference. Regardless where the Subject lives be it NZ, Nova Scotia, South Africa, or Belgium he/she is still subservient to the Monarch/Leader/Head of his Government/Commonwealth or Kingdom.

I was raised to respect the Office of the President of The United States. I was raised to respect the person whose office is in the People's House. This does not mean in any manner or form that I necessarily like/liked or agree/agreed with the politics or policies of any one individual who took/will take or is the current residence in the White House.

What I believe is despite the divided politics the Congress of the United States can and does thoroughly and statisfactorily investigate every President before he/she ever takes the Oath of Office and he'/she does meet or exceed Constitutional requirement. .

I think we have a problem when we as a nation will elect an admitted racists and womanizer before we will accept a birth certificate as a legal document.

Be careful what you ask for as your birth certificate may not be legal either especially if you were born in the last twenty years. ID theft was going on long before the Internet was opened to the masses.
In other words, you trust that Obama was vetted - he wasn't, he was selected. The people had a dream and it's turned out to be a nightmare.

Old 01-22-2012, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linicx View Post

"When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire.

As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1982.”

Just 'cause the cat had 'er kittens in the oven, don't make 'em biscuits!

Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack (http://www.fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate - broken link)

Last edited by DraggingCanoe; 01-22-2012 at 01:50 AM..

Old 01-22-2012, 02:29 AM

Obama admits via the website 'fight the smears' his first breath of life was Kenyan.

Old 01-22-2012, 04:09 AM

The perpetual inhabitant admits he was born a British Subject. We know a subject is not the same as a citizen. A subject is one who owes a permanent allegiance to the monarch.

How can a natural born citizen be subject to the laws of the British Empire and Kenya. This illustration demonstrates our argument is not frivolous.

Obama's actions seeking to dismiss and quash over and over again remind me of a horse frightened by water.

Old 01-22-2012, 05:33 AM

The son is part of the father...what belongs to the son belongs to the father..

http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab264/Dragging_Canoe/aaflagkenya.gif (broken link)

Last edited by DraggingCanoe; 01-22-2012 at 05:42 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies