Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2012, 06:56 PM

802 posts, read 564,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
so what? What does location have to do with it? Bush happened to have been born and raised in Texas.
Get your facts straight. George W. Bush was born in New Haven, CT.

Old 01-20-2012, 06:57 PM

779 posts, read 537,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
Snopes.com is owned by David and Barbara Mikkelson (retired Jewish Ultra Liberal Democrats) , who live in Southern California and are Obama supporters. They can't be trusted on any of their findings.
I guess that the GOP must be in on it too, because they aren't going after Obama on this issue?

Yes, just expand the conspiracy whenever something indicates that you may be mistaken. The hallmark of the die-hard conspiracy theorist.

Old 01-20-2012, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Bill View Post
Would one of the birthers here answer my question?

Where is his mom from?
Kansas. Why?

Old 01-20-2012, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Get your facts straight. George W. Bush was born in New Haven, CT.
I suppose that when you're fighting a losing battle, any small victory is sweet...

Old 01-20-2012, 07:00 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,570,059 times
Quote:
Yeah, and I can just imagine if Obama was flying his staff meet in Chicago or Hawaii constantly that the crying from the right would be endless. Also, The Bush admin. used the "meetings" as an excuse, and it was well covered b the media.

Regardless, the repubs (in recent decades anyway) take many more vacation days. By far. There is no disputing this.
Compare cost per day times number of days, billed to the taxpayers. Time spent at your own ranch compared to flights and suites in Spain, the Hampton's etc.,., separate flights, how many accompanying, and let's not forget the weekly parties at the White House. Michelle's food tastes alone would eat up their salary, caviar and imported lobster is very expensive, then there's her dress with $400 sneakers. The 1%ers aren't that extravagent.

Old 01-20-2012, 07:03 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,810,305 times
^^You are clearly ignorant of Bush's activities as president.

Old 01-20-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
I guess that the GOP must be in on it too, because they aren't going after Obama on this issue?

I guess you forgot about the new Georgia Governor Nathan Deal going after Obama about his eligibility not to long ago before he got elected.

Rep. Deal wants Obama to prove citizenship *| ajc.com

Rep. Deal wants Obama to prove citizenship

WASHINGTON -- Republican gubernatorial candidate and U.S. Rep. Nathan Deal says he wants the president to prove he is an American citizen

Old 01-20-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Kansas. Why?
Well, as versed as you all claim to be with regard to immigration and naturalization, one might expect that you would know that the five year stipulation for the parent(s) only applies if the person in question was born OUTSIDE the US. So the fact that she was only 18 doesn't matter. He was born in Hawaii. His mother was an American. If you think that the Dept. of Health in Hawaii is in on the "conspiracy", then it's beyond my powers to help you, because you've already lost that argument.

Old 01-20-2012, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Compare cost per day times number of days, billed to the taxpayers. Time spent at your own ranch compared to flights and suites in Spain, the Hampton's etc.,., separate flights, how many accompanying, and let's not forget the weekly parties at the White House. Michelle's food tastes alone would eat up their salary, caviar and imported lobster is very expensive, then there's her dress with $400 sneakers. The 1%ers aren't that extravagent.
You're just making it up as you go, it's so pathetically obvious...

Old 01-20-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Well, as versed as you all claim to be with regard to immigration and naturalization, one might expect that you would know that the five year stipulation for the parent(s) only applies if the person in question was born OUTSIDE the US.
I already knew that. What's your point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies