Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2012, 02:07 PM

15,896 posts, read 12,003,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
100% agreement. And well stated.

Also 100% accurate and true.

Here, I would correct you. It most certainly is, and has been a conspiracy of immense proportions.

This is the "mental block" that needs to be removed from the public at large. The very idea that "Conspiracy" and "Theory" are automatically linked, while also depicting fairytale and overactive imagination is precisely the tactic employed to keep people dumbed down and ignorant of the reality that is occurring around them.

In a moment I will provide some interesting proof of this grand conspiracy, and what is at the center of it. The important thing to remember, and I will give this warning again is, it doesn't matter what you (you=general public) believe .... you can believe anything you want to ... what matters is what "they believe".

The European Union is a poster child, and a preview look at what the "New World Order" or "Global Government" has in store for the people of the planet. Just take a look at this European Union Poster:

Now carefully notice the people in the foreground of this poster ... all of them having square "Block Heads", with the exception of the baby in the bottom left corner who's head is still round. What this poster is saying covertly is that the public are block heads .. idiots ... and these "overlords" are laughing and mocking the public. The child with the round head depicts a person that has not yet been "educated" and turned into a block head dummy. This should infuriate people ... but the majority are simply incapable of critical thought ... so clueless, they don't even realize when they are being overtly insulted.

Also, notice in the background, the structure is a painting of the Tower of Babel. Over top are the Stars of the EU Flag, which are inverted pentagrams, and the caption: Europe - Many Tongues, One Voice is really saying all of the countries that make up the EU have no voice, and are living under a tyrannical "dictatorship". And, perhaps more significantly, it's a direct affront to the Biblical God of the Bible, if one chooses to educate themselves about the Tower of Babel as discussed in Genesis.

Could this be just a big coincidence? That the EU Parliament building was constructed to reflect a modern image of the Tower of Babel?

For those unfamiliar, up to the point in the Bible when the Tower of Babel was constructed, all peoples of the earth spoke one common language, which helped to facilitate the Tower's construction as a collective human effort to build a structure to reach Heaven by human ingenuity. After which, God allegedly separated the people by confusing them with many different languages so that they may not work together in such a manner as to delude themselves as being capable of reaching Heaven without God's assistance. So, Europe - Many tongues, one voice is the modern day equivalent of denouncing the need for God's assistance to reach Heaven (clearly a Satanic message). That the Parliament Building appears to be an incomplete construction of the Tower, simply means that the EU is not the end of this unification ... that will come after ALL nations are part of the "New World Order".

The evidence here is undeniably overt and clear upon careful examination (if you aren't a Block Head). Catch yourself before saying "Tin Foil Hat", because the tin foil hat is really for the block heads that think such things don't actually exist, in spite of overwhelming evidence that is right in front of their square noses.

This is certainly a plausible view, however, I see it as less of a division and more a consolidation. Looking at the EU member nations as an example ... the EU was created to become a Mega-Corporation that merged all of those independent countries (companies) into a conglomerate who all must answer to and follow the orders of the "Board of Directors" in Brussels, with the national governments of those once independent nation members subordinate to them, and there solely to carry out their marching orders to which the people (Block Heads) of those nations having many tongues, and only one voice ... the EU government.

100% true also ... and this is again time to reiterate what I said earlier ... it doesn't matter what the "Block Heads" believe ... what matters is what "they" believe.

And there are so many overt examples and signs to be impossible to show them all here. Yet, the majority see none ... as that is how they've been conditioned to respond .... "Conspiracy Theory" ... "Tin Foil Hats" ... etc., whenever these topics come up, or the signs are shown them.

Here's a great pop culture sign that really is amazing:

How appropriate ... Deny you cannot ...

Here in another instance of overt satanism to which Millions are clueless:

Notice the Papal Chair .... see anything strange? How about the inverted cross .. the symbol of Christ ... the upside down image of the Crucifix of Christ is purely a satanic message. Few people even notice. But this is but one example of the hundreds for which the Vatican is a store house of satanic imagery and Antichrist worship, as astounding as that may be to the Millions of deceived Christians of the world.

And all of this is rather out in the open ... as you said ..."hidden in plain sight".

From the all seeing eye over top the pyramid on the US Dollar Bill, to the latin around it that says "New World Order". Right in your face.

How about this US Navy building in Southern California ... is this too just a coincidence:

Now I could go on for days ... and page after page of THOUSANDS of overt examples that are all around us, and most people don't notice a thing.

I'm going to end with just one more image that Millions have looked at, and their "Block Heads" prevent them from recognizing how overtly fake, silly, and ridiculous it is to look at carefully and still think that it is real:

This image wouldn't even be acceptable to a low budget, B movie producer, and could be better constructed by any number of amateur-semi-professional videographers in minutes. Consequently, this is a purposefully poor fake which reinforces the notion to members of the group that the masses really are block heads and deserving of their fate as subjects of the New World Order.

They believe that the masses are too stupid to have a say in their own governance ... and this is one of the many proofs they have to support such thoughts.

The most common phrase might be "Wake Up" .... but the real message should be simply .... "Open Your Eyes".

I don't discount certain things. I mean there certainly is plenty of substance out there that leads me to believe we are well on our way to a one world government. In fact wasn't it implied in Revelations? Not to mention the growing nanny state, with the government AND the corporations butting into people's private lives telling them what they can and cannot consume. The image with the Pope is scary indeed. Thank God I can't fully wrap my mind around Catholicism with all of it's hypocracy, especially after the scandals of little boys being molested and the Church did nothing but cover it up. Not to mention that their priests aren't allowed to marry, nor can women become priests. Just to name a few. As for the thing with 9/11, while I have my own questions about what happened, who did it and why, I do believe that those buildings were in fact hit by airplanes. At any rate, I wouldn't doubt one bit that there was more to the story than what we've been told. If someone wants to label me a loon, and use the tin foil hat reference on me, then so be it. I assure you, I'm quite sane. Just using my God given free will to sift through the BS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2012, 02:15 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,335,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
The Security & Prosperity Partnership Agreement is absolutely true. And, it's true that it was the greatest assault on our national sovereignty in our history. It used all be right there on-line for anyone to see at spp.gov, but before Obama took office, that mysteriously disappeared.
I have heard of it also, regarding the money that was supposed to be used for humanitiran projects but was pocketed by the powers to be. Is'nt this the year that it is suppose to be paid back?

Old 02-07-2012, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
what genuine bullies you are, hope your proud of yourselves, instead of being adult and moving onto other threads, you've got this insatious desire to come into a thread you do not believe in, nor have you even listened to the material given, and bully someone...
is it any wonder we're in the position we are in here in the U.S. today...?
Many people cannot see what is right in front of their eyes, Mosantos which has designs on controlling the worlds food supply with seeds that do not reproduce forcing you to buy from them (some countries in Europe got wise and it is illegal to sell them there). Look at the wealth disparities around the world and here at home.
It is ok Creme, all that many people have to do is look at some of the docuementaries on Netflixs and it backs up alot of the things that you believe are happening now

Old 02-07-2012, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Anyone who challenges the system will be rubbed out...look what happened to Cain, to Kennedy and how many others...you don't work against them...I would fear for Ron Paul, if he got in office, and he won't...Amercians are unable to see what is really going on....they refuse and "that" will be our demise...

Ok you lost me with Cain the clown, but Kennedy is an execellent example. Ron won't get elected but he can keep the GOP circus at bay

Old 02-07-2012, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post
The first 1 minute is full of lies , so I didn't sit through the rest.

It claims that Mexico, the US, and Canada have been "merged into one entity, erasing all borders."

that's a pretty blatant lie. Nothing else to see here.
No actually there was a plan to merge the currency like they did in Europe, they were going to call it an Amero. It failed in Congress, but I think that they will try it again.

Old 02-07-2012, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post
FTR, none of those are credible sources.

That said, they didn't address my question anyway. Who would it benefit, and how?
The same corperations that are running your life now. the destruction of the middle class is just one part of what they are trying to do. The more poor working class people that there are the richer and more powerful the upper echlon will become. Why do you think that we are slowly losing our rights with each new president?

Old 02-07-2012, 02:32 PM

15,896 posts, read 12,003,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
The same corperations that are running your life now. the destruction of the middle class is just one part of what they are trying to do. The more poor working class people that there are the richer and more powerful the upper echlon will become. Why do you think that we are slowly losing our rights with each new president?

So, what would happen in this scenario, say after the elite rape and pillage everything and everyone, and have all of the power? My guess is that they would start going after each other. Right?

Old 02-07-2012, 04:27 PM

15,101 posts, read 8,656,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
I don't discount certain things. I mean there certainly is plenty of substance out there that leads me to believe we are well on our way to a one world government. In fact wasn't it implied in Revelations? Not to mention the growing nanny state, with the government AND the corporations butting into people's private lives telling them what they can and cannot consume. The image with the Pope is scary indeed. Thank God I can't fully wrap my mind around Catholicism with all of it's hypocracy, especially after the scandals of little boys being molested and the Church did nothing but cover it up. Not to mention that their priests aren't allowed to marry, nor can women become priests. Just to name a few.
It's smart to not discount possibilities. Allowing one's self to be trapped in preconceived views closes down the process of critical thought.

I would say that the evil that is clearly visible in terms of both imagery and in action at the Vatican is far easier for some non-Catholics to entertain, while being summarily dismissed by Catholics as an attack on Christianity ...but can only be done by ignoring the plain images being critically looked at by the others.

Many Catholics choose to ignore the implications of the Church's failure to respond appropriately to the pedophile priests (plural) events as a simple mistake in judgment ... which frankly boggles the mind. A mistake? How can anyone make such a mistake in judgment? It's an absurd reaction, and indicative of the underlying satanism infesting the Vatican. Satanic child sacrifice in the form of molestation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
As for the thing with 9/11, while I have my own questions about what happened, who did it and why, I do believe that those buildings were in fact hit by airplanes. At any rate, I wouldn't doubt one bit that there was more to the story than what we've been told. If someone wants to label me a loon, and use the tin foil hat reference on me, then so be it. I assure you, I'm quite sane. Just using my God given free will to sift through the BS!
Because that is what you were "instructed" to believe. And after all of the videos played over and over again ... and all of the commentary, and the reports .... that is what almost EVERYONE believes. In fact, only NUTS believe that no planes hit those buildings.

This nut ... me ... wasn't there in NYC, so my only evidence is what I've been shown and told happened. And it certainly did appear that planes hit those towers, even if I thought it looked a bit odd right from the start .. I simply dismissed that as being a product of never having actually seen planes crash into buildings before.

It wasn't until several years later that others (whom I initially dismissed as frauds, nuts, or disinformation) brought certain evidence to my attention for more careful and reasonable consideration. Having an open mind, I chose to simply evaluate that evidence more thoroughly with a clear perspective, judging them on their own merit as individual pieces of evidence.

Clearly, this still shot is not a frame of video that reflects a real event captured. It just isn't real ... it's absolutely fake ... or so it would seem under close up inspection. Then, you have to start looking more critically at the entire sequence in real time and slow motion, and that's when several more elements jump out at you that are not real either. And ths is just one sequence .... there are many other sequences of supposed live video that are equally phony upon close examination ... impossible to explain issues such as entire buildings in the foreground of one video moving to another location altogether in another sequence shot from the same camera angle and location. This is 100% irrefutable evidence of video manipulation since buildings simply do not relocate themselves. Of course no one would ever notice this mistake without comparing these similar sequences sid by side, and the only one's that would be doing this are the ones looking for anomalies and evidence of video fakery.

Why is this relevant to the topic at hand? The 911 event was a catalyst to everything we see occurring today with the accelerated pace of the move to One World Government, and it also shows just how deeply the conspircay is embedded, to include the mass media being totally controlled by these behind the scenes manipulators.

We (failed) to see this clear, in your face, overt declaration in Sunday's Super Bowl halftime show, with Maddona (the other name for the sacred Vigin Mary) dressed up as the freaking devil ... with all of the surrounding Illuminatti symbolism ... the All Seeing Eye ... the Pyramids .... the Roman Soldiers dragging out before us "Satan" on his throne (Maddona):

MADONNA: OCCULT SYMBOLISM SUPER BOWL HALFTIME EXTRAVAGANZA Alex Jones Infowars 2012 02 06 - YouTube

Oh, it was just a "show". That it? Far from it ... it was an in your face spectacle of Illuminatti arrogance, telling you that you will worship Satan, which is what these sick SOBs are ... Luciferians.

Think this is just an isolated case? Think again ... Hollywood ... the Music Industry ... and the Main Stream News are all totally controlled by the Illuminsists:

SIGNS OF THE ILLUMINATI - YouTube

Now, if you think all of that is a coincidence, how about this ... watch carefully, and notice all of the references to 911, long before 911 happened:

Illuminati Controls Hollywood (watch all) - YouTube

So, you are free to believe whatever they choose to convince you to believe ... or you can throw out that progreamming and take a closer look at what is right in front of you, and see if it fits what you've thus far believed to be true.

Old 02-07-2012, 05:09 PM

15,101 posts, read 8,656,808 times
Another good video:

The Illuminati - Symbolism - The Music Business - Sell Your Soul To The Devil - YouTube

Old 02-07-2012, 06:09 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,318,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
No one will stop WW111 from happening. We are headed there now. Revelation speaks about the tribulation and what will happen because of nations ignoring God and setting themselves up as their own gods.
I agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies