Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 08:07 PM

37,152 posts, read 42,269,129 times

Advertisements

What are the names of the supervisors who told him this?

Additionally...I just saw his photo...

Old 03-05-2012, 08:09 PM

26,579 posts, read 14,478,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
People hide records for one reason only....
the records that birthers claim are "hidden" or "sealed" are private records and are protected by the same laws that protect the privacy of all of us.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:15 PM

26,557 posts, read 15,127,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
The whole birther thing really falls apart when you ask the simple question of who could behind this vast conspiracy to put Obama in the WH. Who? Answer that Steve? Or Sity? Or any of the other birthers here. We see government agencies that can't find their arse with a map and a driver yet we're expected to believe they're behind some multi-decades long plan to put Obama in the WH to do...what?

FEMA concentration camps? You mean the same FEMA that can't competently manage trailers post-Katrina? Seriously? The CIA? OK, Castro's beard and cigar plots put paid to that idea.

So....who? Who did it?
I am not a birther and I think the birthers are wrong...

However, the birthers do not believe there was a conspiracy to make him president from birth. They, if you read the article, think that his grand parents requested that he get a Hawaii Birth after he was born elsewhere, thus making him ineligible in their minds. Then as he became popular and powerful it got covered up.

What birthers should ask themselves IMHO are:

#1 How could Obama get things like a US passport, which requires a US birth certificate - if the certificate he showed was not valid and a recent forgery...keep in mind he got his US passport as some obscure kid NOT as a popular and powerful adult.

#2 Why don't you try beating Obama on policy issues not stuff that will go nowhere and make you look ridiculous?

Old 03-05-2012, 08:20 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,196,958 times
Quote:
Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

NO wonder he can't produce anything other than a forgery.. On line COLB IS NOT PROOF ! That document will not stand up in a court of law.

We want the MICROFILM records -!! There is no records anywhere of Ann or Barry in any hospital.

This joker and CNN & MSNBC should be shut down for treason for not reporting the truth. The most trusted name in news is NOT held accountable for turning a blind eye and not even investigating this FRAUD IMPORTER FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT Hiel Obitler !!

Why doesn't this surprise me. People hide records for one reason only (they don't want anyone seeing the truth).
Tin foil hat a little tight today. The rightie conspiracy theorists played right into Obama's ruse. He refused to release the BC and then whined and whined and whined. Then when the public awareness was at its peak, he produced it and made the right in the country look like a bunch of freaks.

It must be like the gift that keeps giving for him as now the conspiracy theorists are at it again.

What birthers should ask themselves IMHO are:

#1 How could Obama get things like a US passport, which requires a US birth certificate - if the certificate he showed was not valid and a recent forgery...keep in mind he got his US passport as some obscure kid NOT as a popular and powerful adult.

#2 Why don't you try beating Obama on policy issues not stuff that will go nowhere and make you look ridiculous?[/quote]

Come on man, you can't expect common sense to apply here.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:22 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,504,278 times
Quote:
Why doesn't this surprise me. People hide records for one reason only (they don't want anyone seeing the truth).
You really need to let it go. Look what it's done to you.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:25 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,874,873 times
What most Americans want is for the birther loonies to shut up. Really. You're not making Americans look like educated people internationally so just give it up and go away.

Obama won. He's probably going to beat the spoiled brat Mormon tax cheat and win again. Get over it.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:41 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,794,415 times
Thank you for advertising your stupidity; I can't wait to hear what you have to say when Obama is not allowed on the ballots of 13 different states. What will your excuse be then ???

Funny - there are no records of his momma or him in either hospital

He is using a social security # that cannot pass e-verify

His selective service card is a forgery

HIs birth certifcate has been examined by 50 experts who all agree it is a forgery

what evidence do you have other than to make the (false) claim I am nutz ??

Post me one shred of PROOF !

As Abraham Lincoln once said.. "you can't fool all of the people all of the time"!!

Obama CLAIMS HE IS A CHRISTIAN - yet he violates every single command of the Lord.

I got massive proof! You got a 'pipedream" with no proof.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:47 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,504,278 times
Quote:
Obama CLAIMS HE IS A CHRISTIAN - yet he violates every single command of the Lord.
I haven't observed the President violate a Commandment, but I'm witnessing you do that.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:50 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,352,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
I haven't observed the President violate a Commandment, but I'm witnessing you do that.
They know that there might be 10, but the rest is one big blur, as the TFH (tin foil hat) is on too tight.

Old 03-05-2012, 09:00 PM

30,383 posts, read 52,001,327 times
Quote:
Thank you for advertising your stupidity; I can't wait to hear what you have to say when Obama is not allowed on the ballots of 13 different states. What will your excuse be then ???
That doesn't even qualify as a hypothetical question... it's pure fantasy, and thus not even worth speculating about such a thing. What will your excuse be when he wins the election this year?

Quote:
What does that have to do with anything? Last time I checked, there is no requirement of Christianity to hold the office of President - and even if you falsely claim Christianity, there's no law stating you must uphold that faith (actual crimes aside).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies