Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2012, 07:12 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,786,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
No we don't. Obama was never adopted by Lolo Soetoro. The US State Department has testified to this point under oath in a court of law.

Yes he did go to school in Indonesia for a few years, roughly ages 6 to 10. But he was never an Indonesian citizen. The US State Department has testified to this point under oath in a court of law.

Where? You have identified no problem. Even if your false assertions were true, there would still be no problem.

This is a complete Birther fabrication; in short, it is one of those Birther lies that never dies. There is no evidence that Obama has ever recieved any aid as a foreign exchange student.

The records are not sealed. But who cares. There is no matter that needs to be put to rest here. Birther lies with no evidence required no response from the president.

Too bad the FBI thinks Sheriff Joe is an idiot and a nutburger.

You know what? If that's really your web page, you're not a very good photographer.

Just sayin'.

Yes that is my web page...... Thank you for the words highlighted in bold!!

chuckle... those crappy snapshots.. have made a fortune over the years. 30 years time.. I Had to melt snow to develop the color film. I had no water. Only snow. Those crappy photographs have been in numerous books and publications; they have won many awards.

I know I am not a good photographer.. Who says you have to be good to take photographs??? But I do laugh all the way to the bank!!

MarkAndrew; Jesse; Isaiah, Khristopher = MAJIK

Isaiah, MarkAndrew, Jesse, Eves = IMAJE

My four Inupiaq sons!! Stupid name by a person that is not a good photographer!! I was offered 100 K in 1983 for the right to just one photograph.. I said NO!!

Go to any library and find the big white book Alaska's Arctic and you will see first hand how terrible I am @ photography!!

My images begin on page 128 my name is in the back. You already know my last name!

Thank you very much for your observations.

Old 03-18-2012, 07:19 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
He went to school in Indonesia as a citizen of Indonesia.
i've already posted the requirements for obtaining indonesian citizenship. obama didn't meet the requirements. if you missed or forgot them let me know and i'd be happy to repost.

but the main point you are missing is that the US state department does not allow a 6-10 year old to renounce US citizenship and nothing a parent, step parent or any other adult can do will affect that. not adoption, not divorce not the hokey pokey.

Parents cannot renounce U.S. citizenship on behalf of their minor children. Before an oath of renunciation will be administered under Section 349(a)(5) of the INA, a person under the age of eighteen must convince a U.S. diplomatic or consular officer that he/she fully understands the nature and consequences of the oath of renunciation, is not subject to duress or undue influence, and is voluntarily seeking to renounce his/her U.S. citizenship.

Renunciation of U.S. Citizenship

Quote:
I will PROVE in the end that I am RIGHT!
you weren't about layers.

Old 03-18-2012, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i've already posted the requirements for obtaining indonesian citizenship. obama didn't meet the requirements. if you missed or forgot them let me know and i'd be happy to repost.

but the main point you are missing is that the US state department does not allow a 6-10 year old to renounce US citizenship and nothing a parent, step parent or any other adult can do will affect that. not adoption, not divorce not the hokey pokey.

Parents cannot renounce U.S. citizenship on behalf of their minor children. Before an oath of renunciation will be administered under Section 349(a)(5) of the INA, a person under the age of eighteen must convince a U.S. diplomatic or consular officer that he/she fully understands the nature and consequences of the oath of renunciation, is not subject to duress or undue influence, and is voluntarily seeking to renounce his/her U.S. citizenship.

Renunciation of U.S. Citizenship

you weren't about layers.
Nope.. I don't know a damn thing about photography...

Either do you.. it is apparent

How did you say it..you can't scan a document and save as a *jpg it will be very poor quality???

You sir.. wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. You are the type to deny it.

Yeah I am not a good photographer.. LMAO... prove it!! people pay me $$$ lots every single year.. My childrens children can live from the proceeds of these fine images. Each year the sales are more than the year before for 30 straight years.

You are a great judge of what it means to make a living out of photography.

I am just a stupid dumb journeyman wireman who picked up a camera and made a very handsome living selling photographs!!

You are wasting your life defending a liar - phony marxist communist muslim!

GOOD BYE - I'VE SEEN ENOUGH stupidity here to last a life time

Last edited by SityData; 03-18-2012 at 07:42 PM..

Old 03-18-2012, 08:11 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
chuckle... those crappy snapshots.. have made a fortune over the years. 30 years time.
No one ever starved by underestimating the taste or intelligence of their customers.

Old 03-18-2012, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Nope.. I don't know a damn thing about photography...
i didn't mention photography. i was talking about your previous claim that it was "100%" impossible for layers to be created from scanning and optimizing.

Quote:
How did you say it..you can't scan a document and save as a *jpg it will be very poor quality???
nope. i said depending on the resolution there would still be degrees of distortion saving a file as a jpeg.

Quote:
You sir.. wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face.
then please point out what specifically i have said in this thread that wasn't factual and we can discuss.

Quote:
Yeah I am not a good photographer.. LMAO... prove it!!
again, i've yet to mention anything about photography or your abilities at it ( with the exceptions of stating that savannah guthrie and factcheck took photographs ).

Quote:
GOOD BYE - I'VE SEEN ENOUGH stupidity here to last a life time
well, i've tried to be relatively polite and discuss the tangible facts of the matter. sorry that wasn't working out for you.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:42 AM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Show the school records then the whole matter is put to rest.
I remember when it was "Show the long form and the whole matter will be put to rest." It was a lie then, and it's a lie now. You and the rest will yell "fake" in 5 seconds flat.

Quote:
I will PROVE in the end that I am RIGHT!
Sure you will.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:02 AM

It will soon be proven beyond any shadow of doubt that the long form is a blatant **** poor forgery.

The American People are not that stupid.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:11 AM

Quote:
It will soon be proven.....

"[obama] out of office in 30 days!"

- orly taitz, sept 14, 2009.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:38 AM

Big deal... she was wrong.. I'm RIGHT

All we got is the Kardasian President - an undocumented worker and this country is sick of this crap!

Old 03-19-2012, 11:45 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
It will soon be proven beyond any shadow of doubt that the long form is a blatant **** poor forgery.
Any day now.

We've been hearing that for more than three years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
The American People are not that stupid.
Except for the Birthers among them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies