Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2012, 04:50 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,111,175 times

Advertisements

I'm certain that Diane will thank everyone who votes for Orly. She won't even have to spend a nickel campaigning against that fruitcake.

Old 03-18-2012, 04:55 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,785,487 times
Let's see if any previous president can beat this record of accomplishments:
* 8-10% U3 unemployment, 15-17% U6 unemployment
* the longest continuous period of above-8-percent unemployment since the end of World War II
* over 3 millions of lost jobs since he took office
* We got kicked out of Iraq
* We are about to be kicked out of Afghanistan
* the US economy is growing at a miserable 1.5-2% growth rate
* a record 46 million Americans are on food stamps
* about 14 million Americans collecting unemployment

Old 03-18-2012, 04:56 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i wanted to but....... registered as independent so don't get a vote in the primaries .
Hmnn...its been a while since I was registered Decline to State - but I was able to vote in the primary - you selected which party(Republican, Democrat, Green, Natural Law, Libertarian, American Independent)for which you wished to receive a ballot - you could then vote for candidates and propositions.. You could also request the independent ballot which only included the propositions and non-partisan candidates(i.e. judges). Has this changed?

Old 03-18-2012, 05:03 PM

26,575 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
You could also request the independent ballot which only included the propositions and non-partisan candidates(i.e. judges).
this is what i get. i actually have the option of registering at the polls as "independent-republican" or "independent-democrat" and vote on the primary candidate of the selected party. haven't yet but orly did make it tempting.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:10 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Covert Operative View Post
That's a good question. One that we will find out when the U.S. Postal Service investigates it.

Watch the video again. It should have a 4 digit date stamp.

Selective Service - YouTube
Oh no! I'll go watch your video but...but....say it isn't so!

You aren't about to succeed in proving the validity of Orly's claims about this, are you?!

Old 03-18-2012, 05:13 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Obama has refused to allow access to whatever original documentation there might be in the state of Hawaii, where he said he was born, as well as many other documents, such as passport records, kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, University of Chicago articles, Illinois State Bar Association records, Illinois State Senate records and schedules, medical records, Obama/Dunham marriage license, Obama/Dunham divorce documents, Soetoro/Dunham marriage license and adoption records.

There also are his critics who say that “natural born citizen” at the time the Constitution was written would have meant the offspring of two citizens of the country, and since Obama’s father was a foreign national, he would not qualify under that standard.

WND previously reported that some of the silence from the media may be due to threats that were issued to intimidate them.

Lead Cold Case Posse investigator Mike Zullo told WND, “During our investigation, we actually were told [that media] had been threatened with FTC investigations. Commentators [had been] threatened with their jobs.”

The threats were so intimidating that some individuals quit their positions over safety concerns for their families, he said.
Same old, same old from WND in that first paragraph. When a group gets desperate enough to talk about kindergarten records, and very private information like medical records, they're screwed.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:15 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times
Well, by golly, this Feb. of 2012 video is indeed making the same claims that Orly was making a few years ago!
Who'd'a thunk it?!

Good work~

Old 03-18-2012, 05:24 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,785,487 times
Yup. They can't release his school records; they show he received aid as a foreign exchange student thus that (among other things) would disqualify him from ever running. So he hides like a COWARD!

HE LIES LIKE A COWARD - HE IS A COWARD!! Obitler - the GREAT pretender

The obama lovers will swoon and cry how awesome when he takes over this country as dictator!! There will be cheering in the streets.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
They can't release his school records; they show he received aid as a foreign exchange student......
you state that they haven't been released but then claim to know exactly what's on them.

how is that not complete wishful thinking?

Old 03-18-2012, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Well, by golly, this Feb. of 2012 video is indeed making the same claims that Orly was making a few years ago!
Who'd'a thunk it?!

Good work~
actually it was debbie schlussel that first claimed the selective service registration was fake back in 2008. but her claim didn't include the "08" theory. that's all the CCP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies