Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 04:50 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,147,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I am done with all the insults in here "for good". None of you pro-choicers want to debate civily and that is all I am looking for. Knock yourselves out high fiving each other!!! As I said before find yourselves another whipping post. I am outa here.
I knew you couldn't answer the questions!

And now your pretend hurt feelings send you running.....and deflecting.... Bye....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2012, 04:55 PM

613 posts, read 759,878 times
Quote:
I am done with all the insults in here "for good". None of you pro-choicers want to debate civily and that is all I am looking for. Knock yourselves out high fiving each other!!! As I said before find yourselves another whipping post. I am outa here.

You’re advocating for the removal of freedoms and want to force an unnecessary medical procedure onto woman, I’m surprised people are treating you this well.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:20 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,998,001 times
Quote:
Awwwww, gonna take your toys and go home?

Old 03-19-2012, 05:30 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,658,187 times
Glad this poster YAGE'd. All should would do was trade barbs. She never, even answered any of the "probing" questions. She just couldn't. Wouldn't admit that she was advocating government ordered medical procedures. She doesn't have the intellect to debate.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Glad this poster YAGE'd. All should would do was trade barbs. She never, even answered any of the "probing" questions. She just couldn't. Wouldn't admit that she was advocating government ordered medical procedures. She doesn't have the intellect to debate.
She got busy on another probe thread already.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:42 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,134,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
And at least they're not pretending it's about anything less than obstructing abortions on that one.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:43 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,658,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Dang, just saw that. She's quite something, isn't she?

Old 03-19-2012, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Dang, just saw that. She's quite something, isn't she?
Makes you wonder if she really is a woman.

Old 03-20-2012, 11:42 AM

569 posts, read 671,377 times
Quote:
Interesting that a pro-lifer giving one's opinion on this topic equates to "foisting" their opinion on pro-choicers but not the other way around? How does one discuss a topic without both sides offering their views and opinions on it and not be told they are forcing their opinion on the other side? I certainly learned the intolerance for certain opinions under this topic and that is why I won't discuss this matter anymore not to mention the uncivil and insulting responses under it.
Because prolife advocates are submitting legislation that foists medical prodedures on someone seeking an abortion that is medically unnecessary. Your opinion is just that. My opinion is just that. As long as that is all it is, FINE. Once new laws are being thrown out there that limit access OR add medically unnecessary procedures that are expensive and NOT NEEDED that is where we have problems. If you don't want an abortion NO ONE WILL MAKE YOU HAVE ONE. If anyone I know needs one (or feels like they need one) they should have access WITHOUT SOME ELECTED OFFICIAL DEMANDING they have an ultrasound, transvaginal or not. Yes, I have known MANY women that have had an abortion and NOT ONE has had an ultrasound. While some have had some sadness regarding their decision, they would not have made a different one.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:06 PM

409 posts, read 254,384 times
the liberals would rather have feticide than have a harmless test done on them to see if they would give another life force a chance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies