Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Concerning abortion - are you pro-life or pro-death?
Pro-life 70 44.30%
Pro-death 66 41.77%
No opinion 22 13.92%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 11:51 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Quote: .
So?? What is your point??

You didn't answer my first question. In your mind, is eating fried eggs the same as eating fried chicken??
Sure do - both make a fine breakfast!

What does fried chicken and eggs have to do with this? :

Old 03-30-2012, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
That's funny, I thought this was a thread about "pro-life or pro-death"?
You're free to discuss which one you are.
How seriously are we suppose to take pro lifers when at the same time they are up the white houses buttocks to get rid of health care for those with pre existing conditions?
Another lie from the left. NO ONE is advocating "getting rid of health care" for anyone. However,feel free to drink the liberal kool-aid though instead of analyzing facts

Old 03-30-2012, 12:01 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,339,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post

I can post a picture too:

This is an embryo. It's less than an inch long. It's not a baby.

Old 03-30-2012, 12:08 PM

16,675 posts, read 15,676,579 times
Quote:
Another lie from the left. NO ONE is advocating "getting rid of health care" for anyone. However,feel free to drink the liberal kool-aid though instead of analyzing facts
Conservatives don't say so, but, by their actions, they absolutely do. We can either a) provide health care to every American, or b) some of those 10's of millions without health insurance will die. And, Yes, it really is as simple as that. Therefore, if you are truly "pro-life," you must be horrified that millions of people are being denied health care because the government has failed to extend Medicare coverage to them.

Old 03-30-2012, 12:23 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
Thank you for clarifying that this was your opinion. I was beginning to worry that i had missed some important document of law!

So we have a difference of opinion. I do not think that there should be universal/free healthcare - and I am also not alone in my opinion.
So, if a couple can't afford health insurance and have no money to pay for healthcare out of pocket......we should let their baby die once it is born if it needs life saving medical intervention.

Got it!

Old 03-30-2012, 01:08 PM

168 posts, read 142,931 times
Quote:

Nice picture of a later stage development. Because, ya know, aborting those isn't illegal or anything.

Old 03-30-2012, 05:20 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
There is no specific date when the erosion of morals began in America - so no I will not give you an arbitrary date - you can feel free to make up whatever year you want if it helps you.

Just because there has always been immorality in the world does not mean it should be accepted.

As for the rest of your post that you wish me to 'address", I am not going to address a diatribe full of lies and ridiculous accusations that have nothing to do with what I think about this topic. You can continue to pull junk from your imagination and try to project it on to me - but none of it is so. I do not hate women - and you saying it a thousand times will not make it true. Your credibility will just keep going deeper down a bottomless pit - but I suppose you don't care.
Note the from black bold to red bold FLIP FLOP.

Ya know , sometimes you can argue yourself into a corner....

And you can accept the FACT that immorality has been around since the beginning of humans or pretend it began in America.....

Old 03-30-2012, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Note the from black bold to red bold FLIP FLOP.

Ya know , sometimes you can argue yourself into a corner....

And you can accept the FACT that immorality has been around since the beginning of humans or pretend it began in America.....
There is nothing inconsistent about what I wrote.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:03 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
There is nothing inconsistent about what I wrote.
Well ya, to YOU.

When did the erosion of morals begin in America? 20,000 BC? 100AD? 1800 AD? Surely you, being an astute student of history, can narrow down a time frame.

But if as YOU have stated it's always been around can you define "always"....????

Old 03-30-2012, 06:35 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Trollen trollen trollen, keep those threads a trollen.

Being for choice doesn't mean pro-death. False dichotomy with the association fallacy and demonization.

Failure at so many levels.
Abortion always stops the beating heart of a human fetus who has committed no crime or sin and cannot speak for itself to express his/her choice other than to physically attempt to move away from the probe used to abort it. That indeed would seem to be pro-death in the face of the survival instinct of the human life about to be snuffed out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies