Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of The Black Panthers in general?
Equal to the KKK. 40 36.04%
WORSE than the KKK. 30 27.03%
Proud of the ORIGINAL Panthers while denouncing the New Black Panther Party 15 13.51%
Proud of the NBP while denouncing the original Panthers 0 0%
Proud of BOTH original and new Black Panther Party. 3 2.70%
Don't care all. 23 20.72%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 06:17 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,978,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
So........how many times are you going to complain about Kanye West on this forum? I've counted about 20 links to this same screed...........

So.......how many times are blacks going to be hypocrites and not say what he said about mixed black/white women was wrong, while they would have a pisssy fit if a white man said that about black/white women. I've counted about 20 times that my assumption that many blacks hate us mixed people has been confirmed. Thank you for proving my point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2012, 06:21 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,978,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Well, he did mention that he'd rather be gay.........

BTW, Just so you know I probably would have shot that thug brat Trayvon Martin if I was in that guy's shoes....some Afro-Aryan comes around talking trash to a man of obvious mixed blood and he defends himself (was that thug reaching for a gun? Maybe Martin didn't know?)
Martin Zimmerman did the world a favor...now if we can get him out and go ahead and kill that piece of human scum Mumia already, maybe this country would finally be on the right track

And why we're at it, maybe we can do something about the racist Afro-Aryan in South Africa, in defense of my mixed race brothers and sister:

Press release: Outright discrimination against Coloured community nothing new

but hey...it's black Africans doing it, so it has to be okay.

Old 04-17-2012, 07:12 PM
JJG JJG started this thread

13,612 posts, read 22,904,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
So.......how many times are blacks going to be hypocrites and not say what he said about mixed black/white women was wrong, while they would have a pisssy fit if a white man said that about black/white women. I've counted about 20 times that my assumption that many blacks hate us mixed people has been confirmed. Thank you for proving my point.
Look, I don't know who you are or what you've been through, but please, don't put us all in the same damn category....

Old 04-17-2012, 07:16 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
So.......how many times are blacks going to be hypocrites and not say what he said about mixed black/white women was wrong,
If anyone had to spend the time to come down on Kanye for the stupid crap he says, no one would have time to do anything else. And on earth would anyone exalt Kanye or any like him to a position where any one gives a crap what he says?

It would be the same as many spending time discussing the latest idiotic utterances of Ted Nugent.

Old 04-17-2012, 07:19 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
BTW, Just so you know I probably would have shot that thug brat Trayvon Martin if I was in that guy's shoes....some Afro-Aryan comes around talking trash...
Please get help.

Old 04-17-2012, 07:23 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Thank you for proving mine.........that you are in dire need of therapy.

Old 04-17-2012, 07:23 PM
JJG JJG started this thread

13,612 posts, read 22,904,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
If anyone had to spend the time to come down on Kanye for the stupid crap he says, no one would have time to do anything else. And on earth would anyone exalt Kanye or any like him to a position where any one gives a crap what he says?

It would be the same as many spending time discussing the latest idiotic utterances of Ted Nugent.
Basically said this already.....

Old 04-17-2012, 07:24 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,074,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Please get help.
Do you always insult and attack those who you disagree with?

Typical Liberal of the year 2012.... full of hate

Old 04-17-2012, 07:24 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
BTW, Just so you know I probably would have shot that thug brat Trayvon Martin if I was in that guy's shoes....some Afro-Aryan comes around talking trash to a man of obvious mixed blood and he defends himself (was that thug reaching for a gun? Maybe Martin didn't know?)
Martin Zimmerman did the world a favor...now if we can get him out and go ahead and kill that piece of human scum Mumia already, maybe this country would finally be on the right track

And why we're at it, maybe we can do something about the racist Afro-Aryan in South Africa, in defense of my mixed race brothers and sister:

Press release: Outright discrimination against Coloured community nothing new

but hey...it's black Africans doing it, so it has to be okay.

Hate to tell you this, mi pana......but George Zimmerman would have shot you too. Oh, I forget......you're roughly the same size as Verne Troyer.

Old 04-17-2012, 07:28 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,486,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
“If you are having any doubts about getting suited, booted up and armed up for this race war that we are in that has never ended, let me tell you something, the things that’s about to happen to these honkies, these crackers, these pigs, these pink people, these mother****er cripple people, has been long overdue, “ said Michelle Williams, Tampa Chief of Staff for the Panther Party.

“I am for violence, if non violence means we continue postponing a solution to the American black man’s problem just to avoid violence. It’s in me to fight, it’s in me to raise up soldiers, it’s in me that every time my feet touch the ground in the state of Florida these crackers are scared,” added Williams. “This could not happen in LA, because them brothers up there are not scared to riot. This could not have happened in St. Petersburg, Florida because the black man over there ain’t scared to kill a cracker.”

not very nice

What does cracker mean? Like a cracker you eat? Or a crack-head? And if that is a attempt to upset white people I don't see how. Especially if we are talking about crackers you eat. Thats kind of cute if anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies