Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2012, 09:31 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,546,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
It has something to do with it. Here on CD the stormfront members blow their dog whistles, on Stormfront they have nothing to hide. It is obvious that there is an agenda when some people that have contributed nothing to this discussion keep coming back to this thread only to bash Trayvon Martin or make jokes about his death. Even if I thought that George Zimmerman was completely innocent, I couldn't laugh about Trayvon Martin's death or call him names. They have even gone as far to talk about his parents. It is funny that the ones that keep attacking Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are bringing up race in this thread more than anyone else.
Exactly! Sorry couldn't rep you again.

Old 07-02-2012, 09:47 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,412,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamie Storm View Post
mmm think she checked out. Good thing she wuz kickin yo butt!
Don't think so, Storm, Jr.

Old 07-02-2012, 09:58 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,546,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
Instead he sized up his opponent. He surprised his prey and as he pummeled him on the sidewalk he sad you **** your gonna die tonight.
How did he surprise his prey when the prey was following him?

Old 07-02-2012, 10:06 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,231,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Except for the quote from the law, what you wrote looked to me like an 'analysis' of how some facts will fit into the legal standards. No insult intended by using the word. Pure coincidence the facts you chose were all favorable to the state, as you see it.

The defense won't need anyone to testify gz's injuries were life threatening. Nobody has to wait until their injuries are life threatening, or would you like a Dr.'s note, to use self defense.

Maybe the FDLE lab person who concluded the bullet holes in tm's clothes were consistent with a contact shot will make a good defense witness.
Correct me if I am wrong. But didn't someone post that Trayvon was found laying face down on grass some distance from where supposedly George's head was "pounded" into the cement. Who moved Trayvon??? If George shot Trayvon in the heat of having his head pounded, because he thought it was kill the kid or die....then Trayvon should be lying where he was shot. Grass doesn't cause a bloody scull...a little fishy to me.
Why wasn't Trayvon laying across the cement?? Why didn't George even go to the Doctor??? Life threatening??......if it happened.....
I personally wonder(my opinion/speculation) if George hit his own head a couple times to give himself a defense, and excuse for shooting the kid he had followed, targeted and confronted anonymously. WE do already know he is given to lying if it protects him.
I also agree w/ the posters that wonder, like me....if George decided to follow on foot and that is why he changed his mind during the conversation w/ the dispatcher about meeting the police at the club house. At this point George was still sitting in his car. .Sorry....you don't get out of your car and follow anyone you are afraid of....especially when the authorities had already told you "We don't need you to do that" So much for fear for your life... I still think George is making it up as he goes along. He never would have followed more than one teen...And, he probably never thought he would have to defend himself, Not after he got into a physical fight.
George seems to have that sense of entitlement that some of the posters convey here....I can do what I want, when I want....My rights trump yours.
I can get in your face just cause I want to. Well, not in the real world they don't. Not even identifying himself as neighborhood watch??? That is bogus. Trayvon was figting for his life from a gun wielding stranger who wouldn't even identify himself. Totally irresponsible if George had good intentions. I think he was baiting Trayvon.
I think the witness that said Geroge was acting matter of fact after shooting Trayvon....not like most folks would behave after taking a life. Funny, good sized apartment complex....I wonder was Trayvon the only kid walking in that whole complex that night???, 7 pm is relatively early, or just the only lone black kid??
We are held accountable for our actions. I am waiting for the trial to start...I am praying for a jury of discerning, street wise folks...hopefully the type that don't think every teen is a thug.

Last edited by JanND; 07-02-2012 at 10:14 PM..

Old 07-02-2012, 10:17 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,018,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
It's o.k. You can rep me. I love your handle "where the weak are killed and eaten". It is so poignant regards what I am saying here. Please keep your where the weak are killed and eaten in Jewerzy where it belongs.
Oh, how precious! A dollop of anti-Semitism to go along with the to-be-expected attacks on Black Americans.
Sadly, it has nothing whatsoever to do with the thread topic. I believe the directions home have been posted for you. Trayvon Martin has nothing to do with the whole ZOG idiocy; try to stay on-topic.

Old 07-02-2012, 10:22 PM

Valerie d This one's for you....Your post #7216.....You misunderstood my use of the word unmolested...
Definition of unmolested from the free dictionary online....
"un·mo·lest·ed adj. Not interfered with, disturbed, or harmed."

I'll use it in a sentence for you..... Trayvon Martin had a right to walk home to the apartment he was staying at in this complex...unmolested.... except for George Zimmerman's actions.....He would have, Trayvon was almost there. Sad........Let justice be served. Rest in peace Trayvon Martin

Last edited by JanND; 07-02-2012 at 10:28 PM.. Reason: edit

Old 07-02-2012, 10:24 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,143,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
How did he surprise his prey when the prey was following him?
...because in an alternate universe, they prey translates to the predator...I guess...

Old 07-02-2012, 10:27 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,018,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Correct me if I am wrong. But didn't someone post that Trayvon was found laying face down on grass some distance from where supposedly George's head was "pounded" into the cement. Who moved Trayvon??? If George shot Trayvon in the heat of having his head pounded, because he thought it was kill the kid or die....then Trayvon should be lying where he was shot. Grass doesn't cause a bloody scull...a little fishy to me.
Why wasn't Trayvon laying across the cement?? Why didn't George even go to the Doctor??? Life threatening??......if it happened.....
I personally wonder(my opinion/speculation) if George hit his own head a couple times to give himself a defense, and excuse for shooting the kid he had followed, targeted and confronted anonymously. WE do already know he is given to lying if it protects him.
I also agree w/ the posters that wonder, like me....if George decided to follow on foot and that is why he changed his mind during the conversation w/ the dispatcher about meeting the police at the club house. At this point George was still sitting in his car. .Sorry....you don't get out of your car and follow anyone you are afraid of....especially when the authorities had already told you "We don't need you to do that" So much for fear for your life... I still think George is making it up as he goes along. He never would have followed more than one teen...And, he probably never thought he would have to defend himself, Not after he got into a physical fight.
George seems to have that sense of entitlement that some of the posters convey here....I can do what I want, when I want....My rights trump yours.
I can get in your face just cause I want to. Well, not in the real world they don't. Not even identifying himself as neighborhood watch??? That is bogus. Trayvon was figting for his life from a gun wielding stranger who wouldn't even identify himself. Totally irresponsible if George had good intentions. I think he was baiting Trayvon.
I think the witness that said Geroge was acting matter of fact after shooting Trayvon....not like most folks would behave after taking a life. Funny, good sized apartment complex....I wonder was Trayvon the only kid walking in that whole complex that night???, 7 pm is relatively early, or just the only lone black kid??
We are held accountable for our actions. I am waiting for the trial to start...I am praying for a jury of discerning, street wise folks...hopefully the type that don't think every teen is a thug.
I agree with you; IMO Zimmerman suffers from a Napoleon complex. You're right; Trayvon was found face down in the grass, with his arms beneath him. Interesting. Plus, the bullet trajectory was directly from front to back according to the ME. One would think that a shot fired from beneath someone straddling your body and beating you mercilessly would be on a diagonal trajectory. Either way, all rational people seem to understand that Zimmerman behaved recklessly and certainly foolishly on the night of the killing. Like you, I pray for an intelligent and sensible jury.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_complex

Last edited by Evenstar51; 07-02-2012 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: added link

Old 07-02-2012, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
that's odd. so many people here are claiming that zimmerman having his head beaten against a hard surface was not sufficient cause for SYG - yet you're saying that simply 'feeling' that one is being 'stalked' is sufficient cause?
Zimmerman could have called out from his truck to Trayvon at any point while following him. .."Hey....I'm the Neighborhood patrol...You live here"?? That didn't fit George's plan.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:05 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,595,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Exactly! You've got it now!

Zimmerman did not have the right to stalk Martin and kill him just because he 'felt' threatened!
Present your evidence that gz 'stalked and killed' trayvon just because he 'felt' threatened.

I'll wait.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies