Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2012, 07:57 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,532,526 times

Advertisements

Too freakin hilarious! the speaker was an "Anti-Bullying" speaker and used a tactic of a Bully!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2012, 07:58 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,996,556 times
Default Have The Good Folks In The States Had Enough Yet ??? ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
"As many as 100 high school students walked out of a national journalism conference after an anti-bullying speaker began cursing, attacked the Bible and reportedly called those who refused to listen to his rant “pansy asses.”

"The speaker was Dan Savage, founder of the “It Gets Better” project, an anti-bullying campaign that has reached more than 40 million viewers with contributors ranging from President Obama to Hollywood stars. Savage also writes a sex advice column called “Savage Love.”

"Savage, and his husband, were also guests at the White House for President Obama’s 2011 LGBT Pride Month reception. He was also invited to a White House anti-bullying conference."

Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Are we getting a clear picture of what this national Faux "Anti-Bullying" program is really all about?

Wonder when these high school students will be getting an apology from our president, who is so supportive of it?

BTW, if you think this is bad, you should see what is embedded in your children's innocent looking "literature" books in their public schools.
doctrain !!! ... On The Money ! Rep Later ..........

Indeed ! ... Just one more pathetic example of the acute "Madness" that is so evident amongst this crew of bloomin morons !

How can the America nation survive under such an onslaught from pitiful blithering hate mongers let loose amongst our school children ???

The loyal American citizen within any hometown in this great nation knows the answer to that question ! ............. Without doubt "WE" can do great things together my friends ! ... "We the People" ! Our glorious history has proven what " Loyal Americans" can truly do when confronted with great threats from enemies !

Cheers ..... Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 04-28-2012, 07:59 PM

30,382 posts, read 51,996,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
You bigot! You persecutor of Christians!!!!!!!

LOL. The sad thing is, they probably do think I'm anti-Christian, just because I challenge their so-called interpretations of the Bible.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Too freakin hilarious! the speaker was an "Anti-Bullying" speaker and used a tactic of a Bully!
Oh yeah, it's absolutely hilarious... soooo funny how he's giving you all more fodder for hating gay people, I'm just laughing my arse off right now.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Can we finally put to rest the canard that the left is tolerant?
Only if you admit the right is even LESS tolerant... I mean c'mon, which side is the one laughing at and mocking this situation, while using it to fuel their existing hatred of all gay people? And are you going to tell me the conservatives are tolerant and loving towards gay people, liberals, atheists, etc? Yeah, sure.

Even if he was the most intolerant man on earth, that still doesn't make "the left" intolerant as a result - or would you like me to judge the right on Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter alone? Individuals do not speak for an entire segment (over half) of the population, ya know.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:08 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,771,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Only if you admit the right is even LESS tolerant... I mean c'mon, which side is the one laughing at and mocking this situation, while using it to fuel their existing hatred of all gay people? And are you going to tell me the conservatives are tolerant and loving towards gay people, liberals, atheists, etc? Yeah, sure.

Even if he was the most intolerant man on earth, that still doesn't make "the left" intolerant as a result - or would you like me to judge the right on Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter alone? Individuals do not speak for an entire segment (over half) of the population, ya know.
Don't be silly. The left is completely intolerant of folks who do not agree with them. This particular bigot makes those folks you listed look positively embracing of others.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:08 PM

27,686 posts, read 16,178,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post

apparently he speaks for the nspa and the jea.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Wow, F them and the boyfriends they road in on.
Is this the tolerance displayed by the right, shorebaby? Notice his use of the word THEM, which proves my point above - regarding using this ONE man's speech as an excuse to condemn a whole group of people. Real tolerant, huh?

Old 04-28-2012, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Don't be silly. The left is completely intolerant of folks who do not agree with them. This particular bigot makes those folks you listed look positively embracing of others.
Hahaha... again, are you claiming the right IS tolerant of people who don't agree with them? Please show me examples, because all I see is bickering and intolerance coming from both sides (even more hateful from the right, especially when it comes to gay people). Btw, I'm an independent.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
apparently he speaks for the nspa and the jea.
Are those liberal-specific organizations? Don't appear to be so...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies