Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 02:27 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider's sword View Post
So most black people think Zimmerman pulled out a gun and shot a guy on the street, because he was black, an no other reason, and America at large is willing to cover it up? Meanwhile white people are being attacked by black mobs, and the media and police are covering it up. It's the same point of view of Obama, VanJones, and Leonard Pitts. That Rodney King was a rightious, upstanding citizen who, in no way deserved to get his azz BEAT. Rodney, 6'3", 240LBS, leading police on a 110MPH car chase, having a history of violence, and him not cooperating with police, (while his two friends with him did, and didn't recieve a scratch) him refusing to get into the prone position, and lunging at police twice, had NOTHING to do with him gatting his azz beat down. Forget the fact that the jurors stuck to their verdict, Rodney got beat because he was BLACK, and NO other reason. That is the sick mindset of the racist left. And we are seeing all over again with Zimmerman. Obama and the like =="Forget the facts, let's frame him so we can all go on a murder rampage when he is proven innocent. Kill whitey". That is the sick, evil mind of the racist left.
A black man gets assaulted or killed......but it's the Left who are racist.

Riiiiight..............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2012, 02:47 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider's sword View Post
So most black people think Zimmerman pulled out a gun and shot a guy on the street, because he was black, an no other reason, and America at large is willing to cover it up?
I doubt that most, or even many, black people believe that, and believe that most would find that assumption both ignorant and insulting. I believe that most black people are honest, intelligent and want to see justice served and understand the truth of what happened, and have not pre-judged Zimmerman. And that the vast majority have enough respect for themselves and their fellow man not to riot or slaughter innocent people should Zimmerman be found not guilty.

Only the most ignorant and racist believe as you said, IMO. It's just that a select few of them happen to post on C-D from time to time.

And yet, while Zimmerman has been charged with 2nd degree murder for his (claimed self defense) shooting, Daniel Adkin's killer has still not been charged. In fact, the police are still covering up his name. I wonder what they are covering up? //www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-leash-10.html

Old 05-15-2012, 04:04 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
The public should not be judging Zimmerman prematurely. They should not be trying to be the judge and jury in this matter. Just let the legal system run its course and stop harassing those involved for immediate conviction.
I really don't understand this argument unless it is based upon tainting the jury pool. Because there is a legal system, the Public's opinion is of little meaning. The Constitution, quite correctly, protects the life, liberty and property of the accused, which I think is sufficient, it doesn't protect them from public opprobrium. Although is seems incredibly stupid to me to continually argue the facts or lack there of at this point in the process. I long decided to avoid arguments surrounding the "facts" until they are presented at trial... then I'll come back for the fun of it.

Old 05-18-2012, 06:48 AM

96 posts, read 81,723 times
wow, this is a good one. Did you see the photo that M. Nejame found on Zimmerman's ancestory? Looks like GZ has black folks in his history. Sharpton, this must be a FIRST for him. He calls racism for a black man against black. He's such a jerk! Now... stick foot in mouth!

Old 05-18-2012, 06:54 AM

96 posts, read 81,723 times
It's all over my news in Fl. Photo's of all GZ broken nose, back of head, etc. Here's some of the info all you Non-believers were looking for and questioning. Then you were looking for eye-witnesses, he was there to explain what he saw.....Oh....by the way GZ was right! TM looks high...........he was - found it in his blood.

Only thing you will hear TM attorney says from NOW ON is.............GZ shouldn't have left his car. Because that is the only thing left for him to say.............NOTHING ELSE. That isn't going to fly either.

Old 05-18-2012, 11:32 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Evidence? I'm not the one who needs a chiropractor from all of the physically demanding twists and turns I'm performing in order to make excuses for a killer.

Why would he feel compelled to do that, unless he himself caused the loss?
You are correct that Zimmerman is a killer. It is yet to be determined by a court of law if he is a murderer....which you didn't call him.

If I were in Zimmermans shoes, I would apologize to the family because it's still a tragedy and Zimmerman clearly made some mistakes in judgement....obviously getting out of his car being the biggie.

The big question is that enough to warrant a murder conviction? I don't know, it's not clear cut and evidence is still coming out.

I do feel there is clearly enough proof for wrongful death.

It's a shame that so many of you latched onto an opinion so quickly about the case and then dug in regardless of additional information that came out. Zimmerman has clear legal cases against several news networks (ala Richard Jewel) at this point and if found guilty it may be them who wind up paying Zimmerman the money he will wind up owing Trayvons family.

This has been an incredibly disheartening affair to me.
-The news media sucked.
-White racists popped up from under their rocks.
-Black racists popped up from under their rocks.
-People piled on for political reasons, grandstanding and whatnot.

Old 05-18-2012, 12:54 PM

381 posts, read 507,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
You are correct that Zimmerman is a killer. It is yet to be determined by a court of law if he is a murderer....which you didn't call him.

If I were in Zimmermans shoes, I would apologize to the family because it's still a tragedy and Zimmerman clearly made some mistakes in judgement....obviously getting out of his car being the biggie.

The big question is that enough to warrant a murder conviction? I don't know, it's not clear cut and evidence is still coming out.

I do feel there is clearly enough proof for wrongful death.

It's a shame that so many of you latched onto an opinion so quickly about the case and then dug in regardless of additional information that came out. Zimmerman has clear legal cases against several news networks (ala Richard Jewel) at this point and if found guilty it may be them who wind up paying Zimmerman the money he will wind up owing Trayvons family.

This has been an incredibly disheartening affair to me.
-The news media sucked.
-White racists popped up from under their rocks.
-Black racists popped up from under their rocks.
-People piled on for political reasons, grandstanding and whatnot.
since when does protecting your life label one as a killer? that's like saying rape victims who shoot their attackers are considered killers. what i see here is someone trying to justify their arrogance towards what has already been proven them to be wrong.

getting out of a car does not make one an aggressor.

and yes, there is clearly enough proof of wrong doing. another druggy was attacking an innocent carry concealed victim and got owned.

Old 05-18-2012, 01:06 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
The fact that you are so paranoid about the killer and not the murdered teen speaks loudly about your character.
The fact that you only care about the dead teen because he was black and have taken the position that the person on trial is guilty even though he's a long way from a conviction speaks even louder about yours. It's called ethnocentric racism.....

Old 05-18-2012, 01:09 PM

Quote:
He didn't kill Trayvon? Then who did?
ROFLMMFAO @ the way you and others use "Trayvon".

Are you on a first name basis with any white people who've been shot?

Old 05-18-2012, 01:14 PM

Quote:
The fact that you are so paranoid about the killer and not the murdered teen speaks loudly about your character.
Quote:
So Trayvon Martin's dead body with a bullet in it from Zimmerman's gun is not evidence that Zimmerman killed him? How else did the boy die? Skittle poisoning?

Why would Zimmerman try to apologize to Martin's family?

Really? What race am I? What racial biases do I show?

And what is the "truth" in your view?

All too well, which is why I am glad they finally arrested George Zimmerman.

I didn't say he was convicted of anything yet - just that he killed Trayvon. Do you dispute this?
You call him a murderer but then say:
Quote:
I didn't say he was convicted of anything yet
Another priceless quote in this thread:
Quote:
Really? What race am I? What racial biases do I show?

Thanks for posting. I really and truly do enjoy laughing at you. I look forward to your "you're a racist" reply. It's sure to be even funnier than your other posts have been so far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies