Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 11:04 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,647,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Oh, doctrain, you know I couldn't resist leading with his current position as CHAIRMAN OF FAITHWORKS CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP. If he simply use to work at CNN, he'd just be an a-hole. But that fact that he now is CHAIRMAN OF FAITHWORKS CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP makes him a hypocritical a-hole. Not a slant. Just true.

Is it bad that they are gay? What do you call two middle-aged men with different last names who own a property together, live there, and attend weddings together? Given that that these two had no idea that there was a feud going on, the "feud" must have been something made up in the head of the CHAIRMAN OF FAITHWORKS CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP. What could that be, I wonder.
Aren't you the clever one...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2012, 07:48 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,999,576 times
It is obvious that some people know the teaching of Christ, they just don't know how to live his teachings.

Old 05-22-2012, 10:14 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,632,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
Aren't you the clever one...
Just telling the truth. Sorry if that bothers you.

Old 05-22-2012, 10:20 AM

41,458 posts, read 59,977,045 times
I would consider this an assault by placing a hazardous waste in a place where I would likely come in contact. I would register this as a deliberate attempt to expose me to deadly biological contaminants and ask the prosecutor to press premeditated attempted murder charges.

Old 05-22-2012, 10:32 AM

3,064 posts, read 2,647,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I would consider this an assault by placing a hazardous waste in a place where I would likely come in contact. I would register this as a deliberate attempt to expose me to deadly biological contaminants and ask the prosecutor to press premeditated attempted murder charges.
And if only this perpetrator were still employed by CNN they could probably extract a huge settlement too!

"The prankster admitted to police that he shoved a plastic bag filled with dog feces into his neighbor's mailbox. But he's not just any neighbor - he was once an instructor at the University of Georgia and he was also a high-ranking executive at CNN."

Former ABC/CNN Executive Harasses Gay Couple with Dog Feces

Old 05-22-2012, 10:37 AM

14,247 posts, read 17,982,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Shouldn't you turn the other cheek

Old 05-22-2012, 11:00 AM

14,916 posts, read 13,142,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
And if only this perpetrator were still employed by CNN they could probably extract a huge settlement too!
How do you figure that?

Old 05-22-2012, 11:03 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,916,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
What was that about 'love thy neighbor'
Well, apparently, these kind of Christians exchange poop to show their love.

Old 05-22-2012, 01:37 PM

7,006 posts, read 7,015,410 times
The misleading thread title alone proves how manipulative liberals become when they want to push their agendas, in this case they're desperate to paint all Christians as being anti-gay when in fact the hate crime was perpetrated by a 'tolerant', liberal CNN executive

[he was prolly looking to somehow blame it on a red state Fox News viewer ]

Most people scan only the headlines which is why headlines in the mainstream media are deliberately misleading, and why so many people become misinformed about facts.

This is how the mainstream media works, folks. Take a real good look at it.

Misleading headline by liberal extremist on C-D: Chairman of the FaithWorks Christian Fellowship Puts Dog Poop In His Gay Neighbors' Mailbox

Reality: CNN Exec Harasses Gay Couple With Dog Feces

Old 05-22-2012, 01:44 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,986,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
The misleading thread title alone proves how manipulative liberals become when they want to push their agendas, in this case they're desperate to paint all Christians as being anti-gay when in fact the hate crime was perpetrated by a 'tolerant', liberal CNN executive

[he was prolly looking to somehow blame it on a red state Fox News viewer ]

Most people scan only the headlines which is why headlines in the mainstream media are deliberately misleading, and why so many people become misinformed about facts.

This is how the mainstream media works, folks. Take a real good look at it.

Misleading headline by liberal extremist on C-D: Chairman of the FaithWorks Christian Fellowship Puts Dog Poop In His Gay Neighbors' Mailbox

Reality: CNN Exec Harasses Gay Couple With Dog Feces
In what article did you read that he is a liberal? I have met the man. He is no liberal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies